Why do glow niggers always call us losers?

why do glow niggers always call us losers?

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/62ckXALWn1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are glow niggers? Glowing niggers? Are they from Chernobyl?

CIA niggers.

KILL YOUR FAMILY, BROTHERS

It helps them cope with the fact that the James Bond lifestyle they thought they would be living is nothing more than filling out threat matrices no one will ever read in a noisy cubical with bad lighting. The only action these people see is the movement of their receding hairlines in the mirror.

Shut up, loser

>us
OP is a glownigger. There is no "we" or "us. Also it's because the kikes are losers. They ltierally have to create their own boogeymen out of thin air to attack because there's nothing here to actually demonize. They're mentally ill kikes and the end is near. Look at how hard they're focusing on this clownshit. Meanwhile Mueller report goes public and Israel and Obama get BTFO.

show bobs and vagen stacey

fucking cia niggers, the cia niggers glow in the dark, you can see them when you're driving. you just run them over, that's what you do. fucking cia niggers

Hi, Brennan.

Because protecting people who prevent you from getting decent prices, lower taxes, good healthcare, ... is the winner's way.

Come on, I love my CIA stalkers. I hope they're doing a lot more than that in between the times they're watching me jerk off and shitpost about killing Jews.

this is awfully specific, lol

Thread theme.
youtu.be/62ckXALWn1M

Attached: 1514087924906.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

We are trying to goad you into saying something inflammatory.

KILL ALL YOUR LEADERS!
REPLACE THEIR SYSTEM!

Attached: 1555282861813s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>we're trying to entrap you

Attached: Untitledtj.jpg (497x373, 59K)

>something inflammatory.
How about my engorged penis?

lol are you trying to say we're winners?

>flag
>calling anyone a nigger

>meme flag
I can see you glowing in the dark from miles away you cia nigger

your glow is showing

Attached: 1547090411933.jpg (234x250, 25K)

they are herding the nigger cattle

Attached: images (21).jpg (225x225, 10K)