It finally happened

I'm in complete shock. I dont even know what to say. I just went to use the restroom, I only had to take a piss so I went to the urinal. In the stall I could hear someone peeing. Now 99.99% of the time I wouldnt care what they are doing in the stall. But I'm just so shocked and absolutely flabbergasted. When I was washing my hands the person in the stall came out. A fucking man(woman) with colored short hair and guys clothing. We looked eye to eye and she quickly walked past me and left. Didnt even wash his(her) hands.

How do we stop men(women) from violating the sanctity of the mens room. Should I have called him(her) out and told him(her) that he(she) should use the ladies(ladies) restroom?

Attached: 1554294206621.jpg (750x499, 47K)

>he acknowledged another person in the men's room
you are now aware that you are gay.

Maybe be a decent human being and mind your own business? You're taking a piss, not having an orgy

Sexes aren't supposed to mix in the bathroom you retarded degenerate.

But it was a woman? So its technically straight

How can I mind my business when there was a woman in the mens room? That's very unusual

I'm sorry I'm not offended by vaginas Mr. Chad

>But it was a woman? So its technically straight
you're not allowed to address any person other than the attendant.

Unusual but nothing so overtly terrible to shoot yourself for. She's transgendered, she's gonna be attacked by either a male or a female for being herself. Might as well entertain the thought of sympathy.

Why would a man (women) want to use the men's restroom? They're usually the nastiest places you'd want to sit, only if you really need to shit.

If I was a man (women) I would put on my women face just to sit on the women's toilets.

He'll now I'm thinking of putting on my woman (man) face to shit in public, in the women's room.

you should have shouted HEY YOU really loudly
and then when she turned around quaking in her pussy, said "WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS"

>he doesn't know that the women's room is a dumpster of bodily fluids while the men's room is just a wet floor

this is the only appropriate answer

Women use men's bathrooms all the time, especially in bars so they don't have to wait in line. It's no big deal.

She may have become a man woman just to avoid women’s bathrooms. You ever been in one bro, they nasty as fuck. When I was in college I worked at a Bob Evans, I figured the guys bathrooms would be gross, but nope just some butthole hairs and skid stains every now and then. Went into the women’s bathroom and it was horrifying. One bitch stuck her bloody pad against the side of the wall and the hole under rim of the toilets were covered in bloody poo. Quit being so closed minded

Yeah at the urinal, washing your hands is whatever. At the sink it doesnt matter

I've had the same experience at work.
I work at an Amazon warehouse and a fucking woman to man butch tranny walked in and used a stall.
Fucking weird

Women's restrooms are 100% worse then men's as far as cleanliness goes. I used to own a nightclub, I have seen it all.

You should have grabbed him/her, ripped his/her pants down. Pussy? Fucked it. Dick? Killed it with fire.
>profit.

I occasionally piss in the women’s washroom at bars if there isn’t a quicker option. Who gives a fuck.

Clearly the trannies are the weird ones, not the rape burning rage of some dudes.

i am legitimate confused

Attached: screaming.jpg (492x330, 33K)

Glad you are on board.

You should’ve pulled up a phone and start filming it, talking about the tranny like it’s your own safari vlog.
>now here we can see it in it’s new habitat, let’s see how it adjusts to its new surroundings
>shhh-shhhhh be quiet, we don’t want to startle it

Maybe she shouldnt be a tranny?

Womens restrooms are gross af. Still shes a woman that mess is where she belongs

Next time, I was just speechless when I saw it

Men dont get to become woman to run away from our manly problems. Face your shit as the gender you were born in

t. Faggot

Just give the ol tranner a smug and condescending look that conveys "lmao look at this literal larping faggot tryna piss with the boys". You don't even have to say anything.

Attached: 1554366912101.png (128x127, 28K)

Something is going on here. We are being conditioned to accept (((change))). It is gradual, sort of the boiling frog approach.

Because of the homeless situation in Downtown SF there are virtually no safe/decent restrooms in the area. The best one is in the basement of the San Francisco Centre (Nordstrom is on the top floors) that connects from the Powell Street BART station. The complex is owned by (((Westfield))).

A few years ago it was renovated. You now go into the opening marked "men" and there is a corridor that leads to urinals and stalls. When you then proceed to the sinks to wash your hands you find yourself in a common area shared with the ladies' room.

WTF and why?

Attached: StoryTime.jpg (2290x1322, 299K)

That's pretty much the look i gave him(her(it))

What is their end goal. Do they want us pissing in urinals next to women in the stalls behind us. I know the device had already been made but there is a day that these "women" will be using inserts to piss in urinals next to us. I just pray I dont see it in person

Might as well try growing a thicker skin pussy.
If that bothers you you haven't been exposed to fucking anything yet
There's absolutely nothing we can do to help those people anymore so just try not to be involved and ignore it.
>my sister cut her tits off and has been on test for like 3 years
She was a smart pretty girl too... Now she's a depressed freak.
I can't imagine the shock of going from life on easy mode with everyone bending backwards for you to being a freak everyone wants to avoid.

Oh man this post just gave me aids it was so fucking gay

In my uni days, I was a custodian at a cinema; I can confirm the men's room is an order of magnitude cleaner. Dudes just piss on the floor. Bitches will botch tampon tosses or hover over the toilet and hit the seat.

Women are basically farm animals when it comes to hygiene. Men might get some piss drops on the floor but that's no big deal compared to blood and shit on the seats.

Don't be such a sook. At big events where there's usually lines for the women's toilets, I just tell the ladies to use the men's too.

dont breed

You’re a faggot, sorry bro

When I was at university (one of the most communist universities of Paris, filled with commie professors, commie organisations, antifa literal faggots, etc), we had "neutral restrooms". So guys and girls had to use the same restrooms.
You know what bothered me the most ? That constant smell of menstrual blood. It just stays there and everytime I had to take a piss or wash my hands I had the smell come back in mind.
Honestly that's what bothered me the most. Also sometimes I wouid piss at the urinal and there would be bitches coming near, passing by without respecting my privacy. This shit made me really uncomfortable. At least other guys stay the fuck away or else it means they're gay, but that shit ? I'm fucking swinging my saucisson and there's a girl just near practically asking me "so was it a good piss man ? Nice dick though". No fuck that shit.

what the fuck man

Attached: 1551748410051.jpg (600x600, 44K)

kek

You probably wouldn't have the balls to call him (her) out anyway and if you did him (her) would probably knock you the fuck out

Attached: 1546994677443.jpg (260x384, 11K)

The strangest thing, even nudist resorts have separate restrooms for men and women.

I can see why based on . Sounds utterly fucking disgusting. Women here use men's bathrooms occasionally but only when the men's is empty and there's a line at the women's.

You’d think it would be opposite there. I mean, they have big shower rooms by the pools and hot tubs. But funny enough, big or small, most of them have separate restrooms.