I’ve been thinking lately. Why are whites so bad at policing political behavior within their race...

I’ve been thinking lately. Why are whites so bad at policing political behavior within their race? Blacks have this down to an art: if you go off the ideological plantation of leftism you’re an uncle Tom, you’re not woke, you’re voting against your interests. Why can’t we have that for whites? Think of how many different ways the Democratic party is anti-white.
>in favor of unchecked migration that will breed whites out of existence
>in favor of affirmative action programs that take away white opportunities for professional and academic advancement
>in favor of redistributive economic policies that take wealth away from whites, both through taxes on the wealthy and through estate taxes. White children oftentimes can’t even afford to keep their inheritance, they have to sell it to pay the death tax bill
>DNC openly discriminating against white men and discouraging them for applying for jobs within the organization
>Dem 2020 candidates starting to seriously advocate for reparations, yet another massive redistribution of white wealth, even from whites whose ancestors were never slave-owners
>trying their damnedest to kill coal, one of the only real employment opportunities available to many rural whites
Whites who vote Democrat are voting against their own interests. How do we enforce this idea?

Attached: 898022CA-6CBD-4D54-B359-9CB57F0C2940.png (206x222, 70K)

>whites
find me a white without red hair and blue eyes.
i'll wait.

Does it even matter at this point? Any vote is a vote for Israel. The future of modern civilization is in our hands, but we have grown soft and let it succumb to being a Clown World.

Attached: rzniazrkjpt01.jpg (750x891, 76K)

There is already a plantation of thought in this board. People constantly attempt to represent everyone. That's fucking stupid and delusional or manipulative.

Whites are too cucked by this idea of individual liberty. Unlike blacks, whites are not as racially unified.

No one outside this website care about the concentration of melanin in your skin. Stop grouping people by said concentration, people from Portugal are vastly different from Finnish people, despite both being white. You're just an incel loser who blames his personal failures on women and poc instead of yourself. You're on the wrong side of history.

Attached: d90 (1).png (644x800, 15K)

Because most whites like every other race just follow the pop culture narrative. The only way to change things is if journalists start being publicly executed in order to stop the propaganda in Minecraft

We do now. It's called cuck.

>No one outside this website care about the concentration of melanin in your skin.
Except literally all nonwhites.

White people win too damn much and have won everything for the past 200 year. It's like how people hate the New England Patriots (who are also white) cause they're always winning.

You could at least try to justify you supposedly being part of your "high iq white master race" and come up with at least a semi intelligent response. Though I suppose I expected a little too much from some incel virgin who thinks a high concentration of melanin in someones skin makes them smart.

"White people"? Yeah some people whose skin was white made contributions to society, but unfortunately for you, like it or not just because you have white skin doesn't mean you get to appropriate other people's achievements to compensate for your virginity and lack of successes in life. Sorry incel,you are on the wrong side of history.

And? Does that mean the Patriots players should stop trying to win? Because it's hurting everyone else's feels?

I meant low concentration of melanin BTW.

Attached: 1554927428242.png (657x539, 110K)

You lowkey described and roasted yourself without even realizing it. Great job. LOL!

other races have race solidarity that transcends class. there is a lot of class antagonisms within the white race. 75% of your average affluent liberal suburb would cheer if so called "white trash" was marched off to the death camps.

>thread in which user wants whites to be more like blacks

kys

Attached: 1549997159007.jpg (555x574, 126K)

>white identity is bad goyim!

What white identity? LOL! Are Portuguese people the same as Finnish people? Get a life incel

>using “poc” unironically

>Portuguese
>white
No. Never was.
If you're native language isn't English, or if you speak more than English, you're not white.
And no, nigs don't speak English.

Lol look loser, I know you're out of touch with society because you're a shut in loner but no one outside this website thinks Portuguese people aren't white. Not like it matters, what I said would still be true if I said French instead of Portuguese.

>French
>white
Good one leaf

Whites are ideologically dominated by 'white' jews telling them it is immoral to take their own side.

T.Media

Attached: black spaces fellow whites.jpg (1075x892, 257K)

I love how you losers keep trying to dodge what I said. Just goes to show that none of you are as smart as you think you are. So much for that "high iq white master race", lol!

Nice memeflag kike

Due to the Civil Rights Act, Fair Housing Act, desegregated schooling, busing, and multiple dem programs whites were separated into 2 groups. Those who could escape by creating a cost barrier for housing and those who were trapped in a darwinistic death trap. The first group suffers little to no reprocussions for their politics, and the darwinistic group has to deal with violence, property theft, and lower quality of education due to disruption.>high iq white master race
>high iq white master race
please drop your hollywood tropes

Attached: gtfo.gif (302x302, 1.99M)

Obvious larp is obvious

Attached: EC066225-139F-451C-9731-B1193FDF8B81.gif (250x250, 993K)

L0L, hypocrite. The Mulatto Americans can't figure shit out either. That's why they are either Democratic fags like Dominique McLean, or they go black nazi mode like Louis Farrakhan. Learn to take some responsibility with your shitty identity politics.