Do women even know what romantic rejection is?

Do women even know what romantic rejection is?

Attached: 1518679463839.jpg (730x730, 49K)

Yes... You have your head up your ass if you don't think so.

Well yeah.

Can't get rejected if you never initiate. Women and incels have that in common.

They do initiate, though.

Fluttering your eye lashes at your crush isn't initiating.

Yes

Nah, just incels. Just because you've never been approached by a woman doesn't mean they don't approach

>projecting
Nah, most women will go to stupid lengths to get a guy's attention and stop just short of actually initiating.

Women Initiate.
Source: Got initiated multiple times.

Truth though: They do it less than men.

Now bury this thread.

...you're taking to a woman who initiates. Just because you don't get approached by women doesn't mean they don't approach, bud.

Just because you initiate it doesn't mean the majority of women initiate. And before you go the "you're an incel" spiel, nah, I'm a regular dude with female friends and who has been in a bunch of relationships (and missed a few while younger because neither had the balls to initiate). Most women don't initiate.

Not him but why is the go to insult for all women "lol I bet girls don't like you"? You complain men get angry and irrational when rejected because they base their self worth around being sexually active but whenever you want to insult a man you always insult that same thing to reinforce it.

>Can't get rejected if you never initiate.
>Most women don't initiate.
Those goalposts moved quite significantly, didn't they? Women do initiate, just because they don't initiate with OR around you doesn't mean they don't.

Its not "lol I bet women don't like you" it's literally the only reason I can think that anyone would believe women don't initiate. If you'd had a woman approach you, you'd clearly know that they do so.
> they base their self worth around being sexually active
Jesus imagine having this little amount of self worth that you have to judge it on what you get from others. That's on dudes, not me.

Why do you incels always think that anyone who doesn't agree with your retarded worldview must be a woman?

Do you know what an exaggeration is? Stop grasping at straws for the sake of an argument.

I mean, I hate to back the dude up but I did identify myself as a woman in the comment he responded to so he's just going to use that as an excuse

She literally said she is a woman.

Yah, like the most common insult women hurl at men isn't virgin, creep and basically anything that implies he isn't sexually successful. And which you are doing right now.

I'm not grasping at straws man, I'm responding to the exact wording you used because I'm not psychic. I don't even agree with your wording taking into account exaggeration, most women will initiate if they are interested in a dude.

No, I'm responding to a dude that's saying women don't do something by telling him that just because he doesn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I don't really care what you think I'm trying to do, if you read the conversation the context is clearly there for anyone who doesn't feel victimised by their own mindset.
>Women don't do X
>Yes they do, just because they don't with you didn't mean they don't
>God why are you virgin shaming!!!!
Kek

>Yah, like the most common insult women hurl at men isn't virgin, creep and basically anything that implies he isn't sexually successful.
It's not. You just see it as such because you are extremely thin-skinned and insecure and your only interaction with women happens through the internet.

Nah, I wouldn't say most women would initiate from experience. I've had girls interested in me with me being oblivious and only being told later who were frozen and wouldn't have the balls to initiate on me, and this experience is very common among dudes.

My most common insult used at men is retard or cunt, but that's the same for women. Are you sure that's not the insults used most on you, not men?

It's funny how you just keep confirming it on every reply Jesus Christ. At least call me delusional or an idiot, is really the best thing you can come up with "lol I bet u don't have sex xd"?

Nah, I've been invited to hang out. I've also had a girl tell me she liked me. And I heard girls talk about men they liked. They aren't all that passive.
I mean, I'd suppose less open than men, but men aren't exactly open, either.

Good for you bro, that's your opinion. Most of the women I know initiated the first approach on their partners - one of them is getting married on Thursday - but my opinion doesn't automatically override yours or vice versa. Maybe it's the culture where we live, but either way idgaf, the only contention I had was "all women don't initiate", which you've dropped and fighting you on the minutia of who does more strikes me as tedious af.

I'm , can you please point out at what point I've said you don't get laid? I don't think you're delusional, just unhappy, and calling you an idiot seems a bit redundant. I'm literally saying that I would have responded the same way regardless of topic, I'm not sure how you keep taking this as adhom against you (beyond your victim mindset, which I've already cashed you on). Unless you think saying you have a victim mindset is the same as you don't get laid, which would be bizarre honestly.

I've been told to hang out once out of four girls I've dated in my life, most of the time they'll try to grab your attention so you're the one asking them out. This is pretty consistent with what I see most men say both on the internet and IRL.

They don't initiate on nearly the same scale as men, even if they do initiate sometimes. And most first dates are still pretty "the man has to wow the woman" in my experience too.

Well, I guess we hang out with different sorts of people, then. Or maybe our observations are skewed or something.
At any rate, it's fine that you believe your experiences and I believe mine.

Literally proving the point. Nobody called you a virgin, just an idiot, and all you can say is waaaaah stop calling me a virgin.

It's not about victim mindset but the tone.
And by the way
Unless you want to pretend incel isn't an insult.

If you have an issue with the tone then say so instead of claiming that people are saying things that they aren't. Removing women from "woman and incels" in response to your comment doesn't mean I'm calling you an incel. It looks like you're looking for ways to be called inexperienced instead of actually being attacked.

I don't know how I can explain to you that "well ackshually it's just because you're an incel that no one initiates on you" is an insult, but hey.

I didn't at any point call you an incel. You made a statement, then followed it up with only women and incels can identify with it. I disagreed and said that only incels could identify with it. That is not me saying the statement you made applied to you. This is the difficulty I'm having, where you seem to be assuming statements made in response to yours are targeted attacks.

You essentially said: "the only reason someone could think that it's if they're an incel since only incels know what that is", despite the fact you can think women don't approach and still have that opinion.
And I mean the subtext is still an insult. "It's not that it doesn't happen, it's just that you're too unlikable for it to happen to you" is basically the message

yeah they do. It crushes them emotionally worse because they went for it because they didnt want to wait anymore but still liked you enough to break the common rules to talk to you. Women have that going for them while guys we just rejected in higher and faster because we move on quick.

It's been proven men take longer to recover from breakups because we don't really have socially approved methods to share our pain. Girls seem to take it harder because they actually talk about it with friends and let their emotions run, we repress everything because of the stoic man trope and in return it takes us longer to get over it.

I'm 26 and still feel bad about a girl I could have dated and didn't because I got afraid. I've never talked to anyone irl about it.

thats what everyone gets the one who got away is always on the mind. Thing is men get over it when they are actually with a different woman. The only time they dont get over it completely is they were in love.

I guess my case is worse because there was no rebound and still hasn't been, but yeah. If the guy is actually in love he usually takes longer to come back from it.

Yeah, breakups are one of those areas where Male coping doesnt work at all. Even if he does talk to other guys, men tend to jump straight to problem solving advice. But with a breakup, there is nothing to solve, so the advice always seems trite.

Our robot future can not come soon enough. We need like a cute female bot cafe that you can check into when you break up. They listen to you vent and complain. They pat your head and tell you everything will be ok. Maybe give you sex if that helps.

Though dudes would probably just fall for the robots.

what the fuck you think they experience when a guy breaks up with a girl?
but closer than that, i generally lose interest in a woman after talking for 15 minutes. sometimes i only lose it after having met up a few more times. some of these women become desperate afterwards and start initiating meetups. which obviously get rejected.

i don't even know how that question can form in ur mind. "this society is perfect for women life is SO unfair because i was born male!!" grow up. life is unfair as fuck. if you can't accept it then keep thinking about it and whatever if you feel like that but the fact that such a blatantly stupid question even formed in ur head implies heavy ignorance and that u blame all ur issues in life on things outside of your control and you're only gonna get urself in deeper and deeper shit.

Definitely. The moment sexbots become affordable and good is probably the moment I start being happy since I can finally get my needs without burdening women.

nah ull just realize that sex is not actually why you try to win girls over.

i've had a guy i could talk about heartbreaks with and it was the most toxic friendship i've ever had. he was manipulating me subtly and very effeciently. guess he was kind of like a woman. blocked on all platforms. life is so much better.
i somehow feel it's much better we don't talk about these things

I doubt it really. I'm a bit of a loner and a terrible friend, but still want sex.

yes u want sex because unconciosly u can feel that getting it would require you to do / improve things that'd push you in the right direction. if you had a sex robot it'd stop being exciting very fast

I want sex because it probably feels better than just masturbating, though I assume the feeling that someone wants to give you pleasure is also a big part. But I'm sure good robots could be good enough at simulating the enthusiasm.

>what the fuck you think they experience when a guy breaks up with a girl?
That's like getting fired from a job you never even applied to.

Yes. Let me tell you a story that gave me some perspective.
I was nice to a girl and she thought I was hitting on her, despite both of us being in relationship with other people. Next time we met up at a party she said she wasn't used to that kind of attention, that she liked me, and that I clearly liked her. A split second later, after seeing the confused look on my face, I assume, she got scared of what she said and started backtracking. It got pretty awkward. When I was leaving the party and gave her a hug goodbye, and she whispered some weird stuff into my ear, about me having to love my woman, and not other women.
Women spill spaghetti too, it's just that we process it as being cute and innocent, instead of creepy and cringe inducing, when men do it.

>I have zero experience about this subject but know it better than you because I told you to google it
I tried googling for it and all I came up with was studies showing you're gay.

Can you give examples? Soemtimes i feel like i am a dick who manipulates people by accident when i just try to be honest..

won't give concrete example, he has linked me a thread from /b/ before, it'd narrow things down too much

but do YOU feel like you're trying to manipulate others or do THEY tell you?
the problem is, there is no universal truth. everything has a million sides. your mind can interpret things whatever way it seems the most fit for you. if you have a toxic personality then just honestly sharing your distorted picture of reality can be manipulative to others.
do be honest, that's great. do not change on that. but if others perceive your honesty as attempt of manipulation, there is very likely something wrong with your perception.
ask yourself questions. would i be honestly happy if my friend broke up with his girlfriend? wouldn't that mean they'd pay more attention to me? do i really want my friends to have a fruitful honest relationship with each other even if it means i might get excluded?
basically, try to look at your honest intentions. your ideal world will very likely be toxic to those who perceive your 'honesty' as manipulation. and your brain will make you try to influence things to go toward that ideal world without you realizing it.
my advice, first realize that your genuine intents are wrong. then try to fix them. or not and be a manipulative asshole, i mean a lot of people get very far with that, but do be aware of who you are, and i do recommend you to stay honest and rather try to change your intents and have and endgame where you being included in other people's lives is an overall positive impact on THEIR life, not just yours.

Hmm, thanks for the through explanation. I never posted on /b/ before so that person isnt me.

I guess i can give you an example and maybe you can give your input?

A group of friends and i are planning a trip abroad. One of the guys says he cant make it cause the prep work is too much and it would cost too much money. I offer to help out with the prep work and even cover some of the cost. Eventually he says it still wont work out and i say thats ok.

Later i go to his jouse which takes around an hour for me(no biggy since i live in a big city where any commute takes an hour), essentially in jy mind trying to explain it is ok and there are nor hard feelings. But i think he miss interprets this as an attempt to guilt trip him into coming and even says "i dont want to be your friend anymore".

From that example i am now thinking regardless of my intentions i can't control how it resonates with people. And my actions of genuine thought might not look different from actual attempts at manipulation.

I am sort of like the gf who says "wherever you pick is fine" where i actually mean wherever is fine. But it might seem to come of as an attempt at manipulating people..

based illiterate poster

Women usually feel rejection after they fuck a guy and he doesn't call back.

he probably felt like it's no big deal at all. probably also had no actual issue with the prep work / costs, just needed an excuse rather than telling you he just doesn't feel like going.
the fact that you felt like he'd think it'd make you so angry that you took a 2 hour (round)trip just explain to him you 'have no hard feelings' implies something is very wrong with your mindset.

and i bet if you recorded yourself talking to him we'd be hearing a latent narcissist. look it up.

Well they were genuinely busy during that time with their thesis and i may not know when to quit with some stuff.

I wasnt angry with him although sth might be wrong with my mindset i guess.

Also googled latent narcissism, holy shit i might actually be that. Oh ohh...

i just looked it up too lol i had the term wrong it's not latent narcissist i was thinking of soz. but if the desc fits you then get that fixed anyways lol

How the fuck do you get that even fixed?

Is there a mechanic for your brains?

well i think if you manage acknowledge your problems and realize when you're making yourself toxic more and more eventually they will start to fix themselves and you'll change

if not you can try a herapist

Ok, is there a way learn this power so i can use it knowingly?

Attached: wo4gnm0uzns01.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

which power? when ur friend got angry at u and told u he doesn't want to be ur friend anymore should indicate you probably were 'making yourself toxic' so there ya go

but he probably didn't want to go on a trip with you so badly due to previous issues

Just wanted to make a joke, and ha dpic related.

Btw i am still good frienda with that guy. So i dont know i cnat be too much of an asshole i guess.

They do, women might be able to fuck 90% of guys but they usually want the top level of guys and they want a relationship, on their own terms, which puts off a lot of chads. I'm a relatively awkward looking and acting cunt and I've broken up with or pushed away a few girls.

only the ugly ones

Yes and I'm sorry

Women don't care, continue to increase social standing anyway.

doubtful

Pretty much. "OK" and done, life goes on.

Jesus Christ I could write a book about it

lmao shut the fuck up you'll never know even a fraction of suffering that the average man knows

Now we know you aren't actually a girl.

Of course we know romantic rejection. Don't be stupid.

maybe when you go after gigachads

Dude, some of you guys have fucked up brains and so many commitment issues I'd beat you up senseless. I just don't bother with arguing because I don't want to look like an asshole (and if a person has this kind of fucked up brain they won't listen to jackshit anyways).

We're not expected to persue. So when we do and we get shot down, it's a confirmation that we shouldn't persue instead of that we did it wrong. We inherently know that compatability is for both to judge and mismatches aren't personal offences.

not an argument

you guys have a children's view of life.

the only time women get rejected is when punching way out of their league.

Alright I didn't reject her per se, I just ghosted her when we were dating and she constantly mentioned other guys.
Specifically her plans with them after she's finished with me.

Would ladies want to stick around a guy that wants to fuck Martha from accounting or Gordita from the Panera Bread a few blocks over? I didn't think so.

why don't they call the guy themselves?

They will learn when we have robowaifus

Attached: 1508427640043.jpg (1016x900, 88K)

Some women.
The thing is that it will always be romantic rejection. I know I could get sex (I've turned down degenerate fwb offers), but getting into a relationship is difficult if you're socially awkward. I've cold approached 5 men and just made them uncomfortable during the dates so they ended up rejecting me after getting to know me.

dumb.

You're fucking stupid if you think only 'Chad' is capable of that, holy shit.

When I was like a 5.5/10 I had some girls ask me out/be gay and declare their feelings for me, and they were so fat or weird or whatever that I rejected them. Some of them it was like "no nope sorry not interested bye" and others it was like "FOR THE LAST TIME STOP TALKING TO ME HOW DID YOU EVEN GET MY E-MAIL"

I've rejected quite a few.

It's a woman's job to attract a man and it's a mans job to initiate the contact. That's how it usually works. Of course bolder women can initiate contact but if she's ugly or not within' the dudes preferences he won't even take notice.

So yes, lots of women know rejection, just because some thirsty dudes will fuck anything that moves doesn't mean women aren't rejected by good looking men who are only taking notice of attractive females.

>yet another stealth woman hate thread
>not even pretending to ask for advice
even Jow Forums isn’t this bad

Depends how fat they are
>hurr durr women approach too!
yeah
fat ones

Except they do.

im sorry user

>Would ladies want to stick around a guy that wants to fuck Martha from accounting or Gordita from the Panera Bread a few blocks over?
I mean I would. Sounds like they'd come with an interesting story of either a tax write off or a bread bowl.

But what if he told you all this shit during the date? I doubt you would want to see him mention either of them or that edgy biker chick hanging behind the denny's.
But yeah, mildly interesting.

Not as much as men but I guess some do

In my old friends circle there were 4 girls crushing on the same guy. So yeah. What's crazy is that one of them couldn't take no for an answer and persisted like.. a year or something. As much as I'm desperate, I got that much self respect not to do that.

now that I think about it, I vaguely do remember rejecting a girl or two in high school.

One was this huge ugly bitch in my drafting class. She hung on for a month or so. Told me that she really liked me.

Another was a cuter girl that asked me to go to some thing. I was going after another girl at that time. I'd probably went out with her had things aligned differently.

My little sister also asked out every guy she's dated. They all said yes though.

So yeah, girls really do think its that simple. Just cold approach dudes. They don't get why men are so timid about it.

Though if I was to break it down, I would say that men face greater judgement for failure from other men, lack a support system when they fail, lack a support system training them on how to cold approach, etc.

Women have an entire industry telling them how to be attractive. They have friends and relatives to tell them how to be attractive and to talk to if they fail. And their identity is based less around winning a cold approach. You're still a woman if you fail getting a specific dude. And your value is not based on how many dudes you can bang.

So women know what rejection is. But the outcome will be different for them. Less judgement and more support.

>Do women even know what romantic rejection is?
It's fucking rare, but I know well enough, I've rejected quite a few.
Still nothing compared to the massive minefield men have to go through

I sucked a guy off and then he just started ghosting me, slowly. Replying less and less till it stopped. Coward never had the guts to reject me

You outed yourself as a whore
good job