Im going to be going to the Trump rally in MN. plan on bringing SIEGE by James Mason and a copy of Mein Kampf with me

im going to be going to the Trump rally in MN. plan on bringing SIEGE by James Mason and a copy of Mein Kampf with me.
anything else i should bring and is there anything i should ask if i am given the opportunity?
pic related, mask ill wear in case im on video

Attached: Skull mask.jpg (907x1200, 116K)

Anal beads

You should bring a noose to hang yourself because you sound like an utter failure.

good one user, you clearly have great things going on inside your pathetic head

You nazis are going to walk down the streets pissing everyone off until we start hanging you niggers, hitter was a gay fuck who couldn't even prove he wasn't a 4th gen Jew, you stupid fucking twats

Don't forget your knee pads. Don't want to skin your knees as you're giving out those blow jobs.

>You nazis
> until we start hanging you niggers
> Jew
I sincerely believe 100% that youre a democrat leftist

the nazis died out long ago thanks to retards like you
you will truly know no peace in the own nation, if you could even fathom it
you likely sit at home and work a dead end job and have no real goals for yourself or anything else
other than knocking up some bitch that you think you love until the day you get ED like
the pathetic faggot you are

Make sure to leave your federal ID at home fucking glownigger

You seem like a Jew plant

A kippah, you larping shitstain.

>Bringing Mein Kampf

Can you stop being autistic for like 5 minutes and stop shooting us in the foot as soon as we start to gain ground

are you planning on shooting up the place? jesus christ man you couldn't be putting off more of a terrorist vibe unless you started you started posting pictures of weapons

there are no nazis anymore

this is an antifa shill thread to frame anyone in that mask and create conflict.

Attached: kiwis.jpg (740x530, 222K)

All of that shit is going to be confiscated from you, especially the mask.

Because possessing literature is clearly illegal, autist

As much as I wouldn't mind doing so, I don't own a firearm

>im going to be going to the Trump rally in MN. plan on bringing SIEGE by James Mason and a copy of Mein Kampf with me.

Attached: Kike-Shills.jpg (2830x1598, 808K)

OP IS MOSSAD

Attached: Siege.png (1303x318, 129K)

>starting
There's no ground to be had, none of any value at least

You think secret service gives a fuck? I saw them confiscate a sign at a McCain rally that said "Bitter clingers for McCain" because they didn't like the optics. You'd know that if you ever actually went to a fucking rally.

We’ll assume you’re a leftist using Alinsky tactics so we’ll beat your ass. Either way you’re getting beat.

You are a failure. Bring yours ears not your baggage.

Are you that faggot UVA professor that pointed a gun at the driver?

This mentality paired with acting like a fucking sperg in public is what has been the main hindrance.

Why don't you kill Black Niggers at a waffle house instead.
Or Jews at a synagogue?

Your a new plant leftist.
Don't bring violence to a Trump rally.
Go attack a mosque or a Jewish synagogue wearing a go pro camera.

Hi Shadman

You should bring that cut up cum slut. What's her name again, deville or something? You should know, since she's fucked everyone in AWD already