Minnesota woman pleads guilty after 64 dead cats found on property

foxnews.com/us/minnesota-woman-with-64-dead-cats-43-live-cats-sentenced

What is wrong with white women?

Attached: 7C276B26-016C-47D3-B08A-BD2724364E8E.jpg (681x671, 298K)

I like cats but I have to admit, she's cute AF and would make a great wifey

ALSO, FUCK OFF SHE'S MINE

Something about her eyes seem off. Can't tell if she's looking at me, or around my shoulder.

All yours. That's a deal breaker. Psycho!

Cutie

Attached: 893747589349850.jpg (1279x720, 83K)

Guilty of what? Meanwhile Smollett walks free.

it could have been self-defense

all yours man...have fun after she cuts your dick off in your sleep

yes very, and she's mine!

That pic is creepy! I've not seen a more obvious thousand cock stare in a whole 2 hours now!

cats are an abomination

>64 dead cats later
When the toxoplasmosis hits hard.

White women are the niggers of people.

she can kill my cats any time

I could change her.. besides she's probably got a valid reason to explain all those dead cats. also fuck cats they aren't that great anyway.

F
this is my type of bitch

Sick

>White women are the niggers of people.
that makes no sense....arent niggers the niggers of people?

Attached: 1553128404344.jpg (387x387, 25K)

based desu.

Bait or ironic racism coming from someone who likely bitched about racism all the time. You're not fooling me nigger

kys cat lover

white women kill (((cats))).. black women kill their offspring (abortion)

beta simps

based, wished she lived in my neighborhood. fucking cats everywhere.

Attached: fuckingcats.jpg (659x465, 51K)

you know what .. fuck (((cats))) I never even liked them anyway.

Isn't she young for a cat lady?

is that real? lmao

base
Cats are nigger she dindunuffin

Also this makes breaking news while in Minnesota a nigger throws a child of the 3rd floor at the mall. Ahahaha

>crazy eyes
not
even
ONCE

Attached: 190321-Fallon-Obsessed-elementary_ybcezl.jpg (740x416, 15K)

tranny wimp

Cats actual make you gay
Basedboy

What's the problem? I fucking hate cats too.

I guess she REALLY didn't like cats.

She looks like a cat in human form, funnily enough.

Wow I never knew pols standards were so low

yeah no, she's looking at *me =)

not all women like pussy user. its just jewish propaganda that they do to fuel the male fantasy they he could have 2 women at 1 time... and while he is fucking one the other cleans his mess up so it doesnt get on the bed

and that fuels the jewish pron machine which is propigated by old men fukcing females out of their league and sometimes they look like they could he the father so any guy watching it feels like he might not die a virgin because that fat slob is getting some but no the jews paid a woman for the usage of their holes just like the jews do all the time without cameras present

I'd fuck her with the blood of a dead cat
*cats thrown in river.webm*

based

F

Attached: concern.png (466x413, 473K)

Seems pretty fucking based to me

RIP cool wine aunt

Those are predatory eyes. Better distract her with some yarn or she will jump up and eat your face.

Attached: SAGAT.jpg (800x450, 171K)

Based cutie cat killer sorry bro she is mine

She looks like she’s got multiple strains

based. i fucking hate cats, and cat people.
64 cats dead
43 cats shipped to spca to be put down
1 cat owner behind bars
reminder all cat owners consume feces on a daily basis as cats put feces and urine on everything they touch

Hey she's got that eye thing like Schumer and Mack. Is that related to psychosis?

Attached: 1555220770111.gif (794x795, 3.24M)

ill pay her bail if she agrees to be my QUEEEEEEEEEEN.

Attached: cat.jpg (440x285, 15K)

imagine the smell

Would you let her gain power of you?

Attached: blogo3.jpg (584x1510, 140K)

knowing many cat women in my day, I can smell her fucking picture

>what is wrong with

This
>WARNING: DISTURBING DETAILS BELOW

this is wrong with this pussy ass bitch ass single household civilization.

Fuck this.

yes, it's a real picture.
They found numerous cats and dogs in poor health and said an "overpowering smell of urine and feces" was detected on the property. Dead cats were found in shallow graves across the backyard, in freezers and refrigerators, and in the garage.

>collects billions of cats and lets them eat each other
>great wifey

Are you retarded

>a valid reason to explain all those dead cats
She was a cat foster and took on too many, but couldn't turn them down because she kept thinking she could do better. She didn't have the means, and shit got very out of hand, probably very quickly, since we have an absurd overpopulation of cats in this country. She was too crazy to actually help in spite of her intentions.
She COULD be cured, but we don't do proper mental health care in this country so lock her ass up I guess.

Imagine being such a fucking deranged normalfag you come to Jow Forums and hate on cats

Fuck off back wherever you came from, faggot

Ho. Lee. Fuk.

I want to marry this bitch.

I am not even LARPing I am in love.

Please give prison penpal address.

Attached: cats5.jpg (566x738, 105K)

This

Also the fact that these people are literally saying they want to fuck a mentally ill chick.

>mentally ill weirdos hate cats

It all fits together

>she's mine
you must be out of your fucking mind.. I already killed my cats as a sign of love for her.. SHE'S MINE ! (ps feds no I didn't kill them it's a joke bruh)

this stupid bitch can rot in hell. don't mess with kitties

Fuck cats. Hateful animal.
This Goddess has done the Lord's work.

Attached: cats3.jpg (672x314, 61K)

God damn that brought back some memories. I moved out to the sticks when I was 14 or 15 and there were these fucking raccoon that must have been rabid.. anyway one night I spot them with my light it looked just like that, so I shoot one with my pellet gun to get the message across. Bad idea - they all start growling, hissing, and racing around in a fucking frenzy kek

You cannot cure schizophrenia. Sadly.

I'm with Iceland.
I think daddy or uncle did something bad to her, otherwise she'd have been a contender

she was hoarding cats, not killing strays

Cure might've been the wrong word. Treated. There is treatment for schizophrenia in many cases.
Though we don't know that is the case here anyway.

thats the toxoplasmosis

lol it's funny. I took a similar one but there were a lot fewer cats and I thought that was a lot.

Imagine a Ruger 10-.22 with a 30-round magazine loaded with pic related
I'm diamonds at even the prospect.
I want OP honey dear god let her fall in love with me what's her address.

Attached: FEDERAL-22-L-R-BIRD-RAT-SHOT-25-GRAIN-12-LEAD-SHOT-50-ROUND-BOXES-NEW-IN-BOXES_100979480_21155_9C23B (3000x2250, 513K)

>hu hu cats suck, hu hu. they deserve to die hu hu.

shut up faggot

I'm not perfect either.. I got cucked by a alley cat into feeding it for years. Listen, this cutie is mine and we're having tons of white babies. I forgive her

Smollett is virtually a victim

Attached: 1550517296167.jpg (541x680, 79K)

There are plenty of WoC that have done similar.
Black women live in apartments so don't have the "property" to have them on unless they are rotting in her place.
Asian women would have eaten at least some of them if they killed 64.
I haven't really seen the same level of casual violence towards animals with hispanic women, but I know cockfights are big in that community among men so I'm sure there is something there.
I don't have much real life experience with Arabs outside of convenience stores, or occasionally in college towns and in that case they are normally very americanized.
Also non-whites and non-Americanized Asians will not see what she did as badly as Western European(and Mediterranean)/American whites and Americanized Asians.

strays are a plague

See how superior white features are? Just her colors (skin, hair, eyes, lips) make her look gorgeous. It's enough. You don't even need the facial features, only colors.

It's interesting to read all these posts itt from people who clearly didn't read the article and just assumes she hates cats.
>They found numerous cats and dogs in poor health and said an "overpowering smell of urine and feces" was detected on the property.
>Dead cats were found in shallow graves across the backyard, in freezers and refrigerators, and in the garage.
She's just about guaranteed infected with toxoplasmosis, which could explain her behavior in continuing to take in cats when she knew she didn't have the means to care for all of them.

I don't think rat shot is going to kill cats. You're just going to injure a bunch of cats.
Also, first shot fired and you aren't going to hit a second one.

exactly she's innocent. and she's mine. she made an honest mistake caring too much which is why I know she'll make a great mom

found the cat cuck

She would make some nice blue-eyed children.

I don't doubt it, I wonder if she would have had a husband to put a stop to it if that would have helped.

>crazy cat lady

toxoplasmosis
>toxoplasmosis
toxoplasmosis
>toxoplasmosis
toxoplasmosis
>toxoplasmosis
toxoplasmosis
>toxoplasmosis

Attached: 83df94565f19148ede25c65844a9cd66.png (549x413, 110K)

FUCK OFF SHE'S MINE !!

I'm green eyed/dirty blonde.. perfect match

I wonder if you could use that as a defense. Cats are vermin.

Let me make one thing crystal clear for you cat cucks. Cats are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living cat requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce cat food. So do you people actually care about animals or not? Make up your fucking mind.

Having a cat as a pet only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to the expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to forcibly suppress/kill the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as cats. This instinct only worked in an all-white society and is now an obsolete liability.

Getting a cat is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like cats, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have cats: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your cats as practice for hardening yourselves, and also to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Cats are a proxy burden to the race you falsely claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have cats then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first, and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless cats.

Attached: no cats.png (474x474, 27K)

WTF, forget this crazy cat lady and go outside you are surrounded by gorgeous Iceland women.

I agree it will only cause delicious howling and getting a 2nd or 3rd is the sport.
You're probably right and you're fucking ruining it.
Owning a cat is the ultimate Cuckdom, pic related not kidding.
>being cucked by a parasite and loving it

Attached: cats.jpg (687x791, 101K)

fuck cats, fuck dogs, fuck abbos
But I want to fuck that aryan specimen

>all the beta males ITT claiming to hate cats because their pyscho waifu resembles an anime girl they masturbate to
Jow Forums really is the new /b/.

what a keeper

It's worth trying ..I'm risking it.. she's worth it

nu queen

Attached: 1554994056053.jpg (660x678, 176K)

she's looking for cats

This bitch looks crazy. Would kill you and kids while you all sleep.

She seems to need love and affection. The cat thing is just a proxy for the dozen children she should have. Keep her pregnant and away from the cat shelters and you can raise your own little Aryan brood.

My father told me about a study done that found cats recognize their names, but respond only when they feel like it, mostly when food is involved.

Someone please source me the origin of this pasta.