Pic related messaged me

I'm at a point in my life where I'm tired of casual flings and would like to settle down with a qt3.14.

This girl messaged me outta the blue, went to high school with her, shes cute and all but is also kinda a bum.

She finished high school but no post secondary, has had only shitty retail jobs in the past, probably some debt from travelling.

Wwyd? Can girls get motivated by your own success (net worth well over 500k) and actually do something with their lives?

Attached: chick.jpg (852x852, 97K)

That's perfect. All you need is a cheerleader to increase your power level. She can make sandwiches and provide a warm place to put it, run the kids to school and stuff. You can give her all the money and never be bothered with that shit again.

>Can girls get motivated by your own success (net worth well over 500k) and actually do something with their lives?

yes its possible.

Her attitude and how she presents is more important.

You dont want a female who has more power than you anyway its stressful.

No, the fact that you're rich will make her even lazier.

Women have no desire or passion for work, no matter what meme feminism tells you. All women work as a means to an end, so if you're rich and she knows you can provide for her, she'll become even more unmotivated. Women only work because they have to (no one to provide for them, poor countries where double income is necessary to raise a family, pressure from family and society etc.). Sure a lot of men also see their job as a means to an end, but most of them actually get some satisfaction from it or are passionate about it or they always strive to get better at what they do.

But she's gonna appreciate it.

Would she do the same for you if you were a bum and her a success?

I would wife her and have many children with her.
She won't be but she might get bored of housework later in life and actually do something productive with the massive amounts of free time she'll inevitably end up with.

Two retards communicating is a beautiful thing

Married guy here. But before I was married I lied to my now wife about school. I had no high school diploma. I finally told her the truth and she immediately jumped and helped me. 7 years later and I have a ged and I also started my own business(won’t say what), all because of her. I wasn’t a pushover nor am I whipped. But fuck man she has a college degree and wants to be with a loser like me? user, you could take a chance. But if you spoil her or gift her too much and in return you get a kiss or a pee pee touch? That might not be enough for you.

I’m ok with bums. But I wouldn’t wanna be with one just to feed fuck and repeat. Good luck.

It depends, some women do like to work as hard as men do. I have a couple of women in my life that are VERY hard working but that may be because they had a pretty rough life. Poverty was all they knew up until adulthood, as a result they became very ambitious and do what they have to do to survive. Passion for intellectual related interests, that's a different story but even then I've seen women that are pretty into what they do no matter what it is.

You could probe, but a dead weight is just the worst.

Have sex with her

Attached: 1494099908746.png (900x616, 354K)

Men are easier to con than I thought. Seriously considering giving gold digging a try nowadays.

Here’s the cool thing op, being rich means you have access to whatever you want. Women love men with status. They’ll talk half every time.

>nose ring
>messaging you
Run

>someone from high school contacts you
they're trying to sell you MLM shit idiot

I wonder who can be behind this post

Attached: DSC_7344.jpg (550x550, 462K)

Im a big hairy mechanic dude. Maybe I'm a naturalist.

OP, don't do it. She's cute, yes, but there are plenty of qts out there. With the financial security you can provide, she is most definitely trying to rope you into taking care of her, or be looking to drain finances from someone gullible enough and stay on the prowl. She might even be creeping into the Baby-Rabies stage as well... Too many dangers, little to no benefit.

That nose ring tells me she can't cook, clean or take care of kids. She has debt and a retail job, and probably spent the years after high school sucking as much dick as physically possible, and in different countries too if she's been travelling. You, on the other hand, are rich and successful.

How are you even asking yourself this question ? Tell her to fuck off and go find a woman who can bring you something

I think yeah. Encourage any idea she has of pursuing something.

seconding this

The two nose piercings are big red flags

He said it all. You're maybe a catch but maybe also she happens to know you're bonafide. Also don't foster dependence.

Nah, people don’t really change all that much. But if your okay providing for her and like her, then it’s all good.

BEGONE THOT!!!

She sounds like she's going to be a bit psycho.

Attached: IMG_20190507_175625.jpg (628x749, 54K)

Like niggers they belong together

First of all, what did she text you? Does she know about your net worth? Also, with those things, always ask yourself why someone from high school would message you out of the blue after years of not having you "on their radar".