How to raise your daughter properly

How do I keep my daughter safe from feminist propaganda taught in schools and colleges? No matter how I raise her she will always get indoctrinated at school and become a feminist whore.

>No matter how I raise her she will always get indoctrinated at school and become a feminist whore.
Precisely, which is why you already lost your genes and bloodline the moment a boy wasn't born. You created a womb for another bloodline to invade, this is your own doing. Abortion is the rightful tool of man to give flesh to a son.

Its clown world, what did you expect?
At least try to give her some virtues and try to get her to hang out with the kids of the most normal families.

And getting a son, who with a pretty high probability will turn into an incel is better how?

Send her to Saudi Arabia to study from K-12.

Raise her as a tomboy and see what happens.

A son can be educated by a strong father. A daughter is a liability in expectancy of an invader.
The "incel" is a weak excuse for a man, as he is shackled by women's desires and bodies.
The celibate is a son whose father offered light of truth; free from the jail of women.
Then you want your bloodline to end.

Oh she will rebel against you because you are an asshole control freak who posts multiple vaginas on a weirdo freak website

lol

ps no one would breed you

You're not a charming geek who can't get laid

You're a pervert and potential rape case.

but I didnt even post any vaginas yet...

Attached: 1525697811608.jpg (1357x1519, 223K)

Just like the moderators of this website, who are clearly sadistic

You are obviously a pedo so you'll fuck her up worse than any Jew can. Don't breed

That's why NATO have taken an interest in the actions here.

You say Pedo

I say unfortunate accident waiting to happen

op is the same roach pedophile who wants to lower the age of consent to 12
give me your address, ill come put you out of your misery with my own hands

More loli feet and loli hips please sempai

So now you know

Stick her on the dick before nog do this.

Attached: 1531509722442.jpg (1000x1410, 628K)

>Pedos are worse than Jews
Classic JIDF muddying the waters.
A pedo training their daughter is not even comparable to a Jew getting her to fuck a nigger.
With the pedo the worst case is she kills herself. Best case she is trained into a preteen sex slave and is sold to a wealthy white patron. If she fucks a nigger and gets pregnant then worse case we have a dozen more niggers best case she kills herself when she gets pregnant.

Show real flag

>mod didnt ban me
Based

I heard in Germany you can legally marry you siblings, no wonder it's mulism paradise.

Lmao what do you even fucking mean by the word feminist? I have no clue what ideology you're referencing so I can't really comment on it.
If by feminism you mean an ideology which states that she is more defined by her choices than by her biology and that she is a person with value outside of her uterus then isn't that a good thing?
Why would you want to raise a slave for another man?

Please explain how it's OP fault that he hasn't produced boys?