Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now

trade your white sister or cousin to a redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4 >reee not our culture!
it was our culture 100+ years ago, and still is now with the amish and white elites.
inb4 >b-but what about her feelings you incel?! reee!
the 14 words and social / biological functionalism are more important
inb4 >incest white trash reee!
no one here is talking about incest so nice strawman shilling misrepresentation of the point

Attached: __kagamine_rin_and_kagamine_rin_roshin_yuukai_vocaloid_and_etc_drawn_by_formalin__3d27cbeba3e842aa31 (456x1000, 175K)

So, pokemon with sisters?

that's not a really bad idea desu, you even get the perks of potentially forming strong bonds and partnerships that can endure a lifetime.

I literally see nothing wrong with this. they should be able to be legally challenged however, say a couple guys have a disagreement over who gets to marry the dame, so they duel flintlock pistols over it.

that is a good way to describe it

or just have some non lethal contest. no need for white people to die needlessly

well plenty of these matters the loser would off himself anyway. but a contest of honor should be allowed. the reason I say the stakes need to be lethal because then only if the guy is willing to risk his life for the dame is he worth contesting for her

youre not thinking about the tribe though. you should be wanting to save white lives.

Hahaha you nerds will never get laid.

I do, but the odds of it are low enough, and it shouldn't be a mainstream thing, but an option. I'm willing to respect a man's love of a woman arranged to be married, but he must either match the dowry of the other guy or duel, maybe non-lethally but in that case he only gets one shot. if he chooses lethally he can try more than once if he survives yet fails. plus we should be well above replacement rate with that anyway

projecting much, you soiboi commie fuck? I've got an 18y/o qt virgin and I'm gonna marry her, make a bunch of white babies, and train them to kill commies like yourself. seems larpy I know, but ya know, stranger things have happened

You're larping, nerd

I mean I knew you'd say that, but I could describe in fine detail what she looks like if you want. I got nothing to prove to you, but just know that this time, user's not larping

>I can describe a girl
Nice larp

Daily reminder that arranged marriage has always been the preferred choice of Orthodox Jews and the #1 manner by which wealthy families preserve their wealth.

Marriage is a contract. One doesn't enter into a contract without consideration of its benefits and potential consequences.

Even Stanley Loomis, in his book Paris In The Terror, described successful French nobility as using marriage as a tool for social climbing and preservation of hierarchy, while Charlotte Corday's family, while technically noble, he described as declining in its fortunes due to its tendency to "breed with the indifference of cattle".

Love is a reason to fuck.

Money and power are reasons to marry.

you're forgetting the most important fucking reason for marriage! the biological functionality of procreation.

Attached: highres_00008437 copy.jpg (534x795, 243K)

Umm... dude sounds legit. I swear it's actually the commies that are the legit autists and cannot discern sincerity. Polacks are only larping as autists.

Proliferation of the white race is best left up to trash like the Duggars. Such people exist to produce volume for the military to use as cannon fodder. Their lives can be expended without care, and those who show the best characteristics and survive among them can be intermarried with the ruling class.

But if you wish to rule, be selective. Only a few can be truly wealthy. Only a few can wield true power. The tradition among the wealthy is to spread their seed and create an army of bastards outside of marriage, but that faces legal consequences these days. Paternity suits can bleed you dry. The question is, do you want to merely proliferate whites, or do you want to create and be part of an elite among them?

I think it's obvious that our current elite has been co-opted by the Jews, and their intentions toward us are entirely malignant. We need both numbers and new elites. So it's up to you which you want to be.

she's got a nose that looks a bit jewish desu, but apparently it's because she's some relation injun a ways back. she's also kinda tall, almost 6 foot, brown hair, etc etc.

you're implying we would always live in a system with npc sheep white people in it to control over. what if everyone became aristocrat worthy in the ethnostate 1000 years from now?

Attached: 1551298009548.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

>Pedophile
>Hurr durr forced marriage good!
Kys muslim shitskin

>Commie namefag
off yourself

Don't appropriate my peoples' mythology.
You will not be saved by the El, you shabbos goy.

no hurt lolis

Attached: 1477072131951.jpg (736x509, 62K)

Every aristocratic family lays bad eggs from time to time. The degenerates of every family have to be weeded out, and that leaves room for fresh blood to be brought in. Otherwise all we'd have is incest, and the elites would be full of nothing but Tay-Sachs babies.

Be merciless in culling the worthless from your family, and promote the best among your own. But even the worthless you've discarded are to be treated favorably over the discards from another family. The marriages you arrange are to be made with only the best among the families of others. The family the marriage is to be arranged with must be carefully examined prior to marriage, found to be fit for an alliance, and even after the marriage, they must be regarded as suspect until they've proven their loyalty to your family. That includes them being loyal to your family over the family they came from.