Ok, I'm going to try to unironically post here for once....not to blog but for possible answers and insight

Ok, I'm going to try to unironically post here for once....not to blog but for possible answers and insight.

As a mixed breed American, how do I maximize my chances of success in the modern age? I am of Southern European and African admixture and I'm smart enough to know that if no one can tell who's side you're on, then they will most likely not help. And I know you can't make it here without any decent support. Do any successful mixed folk here have any tips?

>inb4 an hero

Attached: 42CB7A77-1E98-4103-A209-7C7181CC78EC.png (960x638, 1.19M)

You use that European part of yours to become successful in Africa and bleach a nice African girl along the way. All the opportunities one can imagine for hybrids are awaiting in Africa and Asia. The fact mutts remain in the West baffles me

fuck off creatura

>Do any successful mixed folk here have any tips?
yea, kys

Go to Africa, make a million dollars because you're smarter than most there. You won't be called a racist for making the money or sanctioned and persecuted by the international community because you're not white.
You might get called a koelie tho.

Definitely something to consider. Language barrier is a concern though. That's probably the biggest reason anyone stays in America. Unlike most other countries, being bilingual is discouraged and frowned upon here. So that puts a lot of us at a disadvantage.

I’m not mixed, but in the near future every group is going to need community leaders to help keep the peace and take part in the cleanup. A lot of the lies and manipulations are going to be brought out into the open, and people are going to have to work out a way forward out of the mess. Be prepared to be a leader

This Learn a trade like electrician or plumber and flex on the native africans

Is this coming from gifted, innate foresight or do you have an inside source for this?

It does sound really good, but what's to stop them from just killing me? Isn't fear of law enforcement is basically nonexistent there?

meant to erase is*

Africa is huge as fuck and it's not all warlord wastelands. A lot of American blacks are moving back to Ghana. Plenty of Africa is fully modern.

From which part of Africa is your African part

I did a test and it's mostly Nigerian.

You're right, I forgot all about Johannesburg.

If we knew the answer to that then we wouldn't be sitting around in Jow Forums all day.

>"Hey guys, I am part-African and part-South European, and-"
Noone has told this guy to go to Southern Europe, even though that's seemingly 50% of his heritage.
Just proves it depends on whoever you are asking.

Abuja is a modern African city where many speak English. Same in Cameroon, many up and coming cities with "Western" influences. You would have the advantage, coming from USA yourself

Q plus basic pattern recognition. If North Korea was a fake enemy, how much other shit do you think is being faked. The MSM is hanging on by a thread

Jburg is hell. You can go on youtube there are actually loads of american blacks talking about how great being in africa is. In villages there's generally very little crime because everybody knows everybody and if you act like an asshole you'll get tied to a tree and everybody takes a turn whipping your ass with skinny little sticks.

Attached: accra.jpg (729x425, 83K)

Just stay away from Europe

Well someone's gotta ask.

My test came out as a little less than 40%

Appreciate this information.

What even is the MSM these days haha we have the internet now.

Also I'm surprised no one caught the 56 get in the OP lmao.

Attached: E5251554-BCC1-4F6A-8320-C9C862114FF5.jpg (480x379, 19K)

Just go for a holiday and see how you connect. Pretty sure you'll be popular with the local ladies, they love hybrids

As long as they have trojans for sale...