Can Gab/Dissenter sue silicon valley for getting banned by everyone without giving them a reason...

Can Gab/Dissenter sue silicon valley for getting banned by everyone without giving them a reason? Or is this the same "muh private company" bullshit? How can Gab function when infrastructure providers and payment processors ban them from the web? This ain't free market! It's Communism! Communism in USA!

Attached: 20190415_105831.jpg (1672x1558, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY DO YOU BOIL EVERYTHING YOU REPULSIVE FUCK

Only boiling and steaming don't create carcinogens in food.

But unfortunately most things taste disgusting when boiled. Why not grill your meat as a regular human being?

I have them spices you know?
Also hearts with salt alone aren't bad either. What about censorship though?

Attached: 20190415_111859.jpg (2006x1929, 1.97M)

>being afraid of death
pussy nigger

>scared of cancer
>eats boiled gizzards

wtf am i looking at

boiled chicken hearts

that's for his pet right?

hes a weird pudgy faced pole, its for him

You will gain the powers of a chicken heart.

I thought they were calf nuts.

tastes great dude relax.

why dont you cook something that doesnt look like a bunch of filthy frank shite for once?

>uhhhfw , im gonna boil food , its tasted good
off yourself nigger , just die

They constantly move the goal posts, they don't want things like Gab taking off.

Because it's cheap I guess. NEETbux don't grow on trees.

stop blogposting you stupid nigger

They might have an antitrust case but that's an especially complicated area of law so I doubt anyone here will be able to answer the question. Worth at least consulting a lawyer though IMO. This behaviour seems to be straight up anti-competitive.

Gab browser?

takes the vitamins out tho user.

>literally choosing the worst picture possible so people focus on that rather than your rambling question.
No wonder people consider slavs sub human

I think they might have grounds for it but it's difficult to say. there is a supreme court case which I expect will come up a lot when dealing with big tech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

>Chickasaw, Alabama, was owned and operated by the Gulf Shipbuilding Corporation.
>The appellant, Marsh, a Jehovah's Witness, stood near the post office one day, where she began distributing religious literature. Marsh was warned that she needed a permit to do so, and that none would be issued to her. The deputy sheriff arrested her and she was charged with the Alabama criminal code's trespassing equivalent.
>During her trial, Marsh contended that the statute could not be constitutionally applied to her, as it would necessarily violate her rights under the First and Fourteenth amendments. This contention was rejected and Marsh was convicted. The Alabama Court of Appeals affirmed the conviction, holding that the statute as applied was constitutional because the title to the sidewalk was in the corporation's name.

>Marsh appealed her case directly to the United States Supreme Court.
>In a 5–3 decision, the court ruled in favor of Marsh. The opinion, joined by three justices, was authored by Justice Hugo Black, with Justice Felix Frankfurter writing a concurrence, and Justice Stanley Forman Reed writing a dissent.
>The State attempted to analogize the town's rights to the rights of homeowners to regulate the conduct of guests in their home. The Court rejected that contention, noting that ownership "does not always mean absolute dominion." The court pointed out that the more an owner opens his property up to the public in general, the more his rights are circumscribed by the statutory and constitutional rights of those who are invited in.
>In its conclusion, the Court stated that it was essentially weighing the rights of property owners against the rights of citizens to enjoy freedom of press and religion. The Court noted that the rights of citizens under the Bill of Rights occupy a preferred position. Accordingly, the Court held that the property rights of a private entity are not sufficient to justify the restriction of a community of citizens' fundamental rights and liberties.

About Gab and Dissenter
Gab is an agent of Stripe. Gab's data is being used to train stripe's social media credit score system. Dissenter is a very small Javascript file taken from the deepest darkest reaches of the internet and published as a whole brand new 'freedom of speech' service. Everyone involved in this situation is being baited.
>infrastructure providers and payment processors ban them from the web
A company who signs a contract has a ton of legal recourse if the provider side of the terms of service is executed in bad faith. Gab's behavior is to scare smaller site operators into
1. not ever posting
2. rolling right over for deplatforming.
Notice how GAB hasn't successfully SUED anyone despite being 100% in the legal right. This should tell you everything.

decentralize, dont use intel CPUs, dont allow government hacking like prism and nsa oh wait too late you fucked up already by thinking windows 10 was fine nu/g/.

I dont know about dissenter personally but I heard the problem is firefox so obviously try a different browser that no one has ever heard of, and if that fails do it the linux command line way in pure text, and if that fails send pidgeons, and if that fails

are you getting my point yet? probably not.

Good shit organbro, im glad you ate some organs today. I just came from the butcher and bought some Calf's liver, have a nice day user.

Liver is great. I have only eaten heart once or twice maybe and that was just very tough to chew, didn't really like it that much. Does it get tender if it is done right?

Andrew Torba is a kike faggot who censors Gab as much as Twitter does.

Im pretty sure there is ways to get it more tender and not as chewy, but the last time i tried that it didnt turn out so great. I rather stick to beef liver (or even heart) tbqh.

Muhh capitalism......*gets banned*.......muhh freedom.... muhh communists

the vitamins are in the broth. drink it cold, or cook rice in it.

>Only boiling and steaming don't create carcinogens in food.
Good point. I like blackened meat, though. I should boil chicken like you do. And salmon.