Was living in white cities before niggers really as great as the stories...

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Was living in white cities before niggers really as great as the stories foretold?

Attached: 5457665.png (1.19 MB, 636x622)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ
youtu.be/Wlr9B4Icmb4
youtube.com/watch?v=O_X4jEesQNE
youtu.be/djBZA1VVm6w
neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100safest

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

If you like smallpox and typhus

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

what a wonderful world

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Attached: cmonbruh.png (741 KB, 1200x1200)

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

As someone who lives in a city without niggers. It's great. You see teens hanging out in front of in-n-out burger parking lot just like in the old days. Heheh. *sip*

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

tfw never visit white Europe
tfw never visit white small towns in USA
Why live?

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Just look at the old pictures it's all people in suits walking around in clean streets while classy music plays

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

What state?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Boy I sure do hate niggers

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

what city is this? Somewhere in Maine? North Dakota?

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

fuck niggers. fuck jews.

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

tfw can jog around my suburb at night with headphones on and am totally safe

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Yes. Everyone had that friendly park ranger feeling to an extent.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

I didn't go to USA until the early 90s but I can tell you Europe in the early 70s was wonderful, especially Germany and northern Italy.

Clean streets, people dressed better, spoke to one-another because they knew they would be understood. No people smuggling, no rape gangs, no trucks of peace, drugs were very much a fringe things.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

greatest ally, we need your help to remove the shitskins invading our country, your zogbux will be worthless in 5 years if you dont help.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Can’t wait until virtual reality

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

Why do Jews do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Why? Are you trying to learn more about it to refine any evil masterplan, Mr. Jew?

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Don't come to Amsterdam, you large nosed manlets smell terrible

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

I'm Russian enough for you to not notice. I won't be coming over because afaik you've imported a huge quantity of smelly large nosed manlets yourself.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Thank you, how many slavs are there in Israel? I had a childhood friend polack that went to Israel

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

No. Cities have always been awful places

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

A lot. I hear Russian on the streets daily regardless of location basically. It's pretty much the comfiest part about this place.
Was he a polack or a smelly manlet polack?

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Russian kikes are the worst

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Just your average Polack, was usually distracted by his sister's tiddies.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

I grew up in a town of 25k population and there was not a single black person there. You would still be beaten up at night by some junkie white lad whos been on drugs etc.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

So basically pre 90s Europe?

Aaron James
Aaron James

Some are, evidently. The USSR proved it. You can easily recognize them tho, really depends on the purity of blood, the culture, and circumcision.
Ayy sounds Polish. Nice to know you can maybe understand some day that not all "Jews" are Jews.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

i grew up during apartheid. it was glorious

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

American in Japan here. Japanese cities are almost completely made up of Japanese, and almost all are safe. You can wander around at night and have no fear, the poorest neighborhoods are just as safe as the richest. It is like the 1950s here, in more ways than just inner cities, but that's one of the greatest parts. The best cities are nice to live in, in all areas.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

no drugs in europe in the 70s
Lmao yea right

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

The loser English teacher speaks the truth.
t. Former Toyota worker

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Irish
Being any different than niggers

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

It was nice. I remember when I was little, I only saw foreigners when I rode the bus to the city centre and they were kind of an attraction to me. As a kid I played outside all day unsupervised and my parents didn't have to worry. Today I observe helicopter parents driving their children with the car 5 houses next to their childs friend, because it's too dangerous to let them walk. Social cohesion is dead and nobody trusts nobody. It's really sad.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

loser
Never got what's so terrible about taking a year in an objectively beautiful land teaching your native language.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

I'm not so high as a toyota slave in the aichi ghetto, but even there with the brazilian contaminants they are kept out of the big cities, like Nagoya. Japanese police have the right idea, if you do even a traffic ticket wrong you are kicked out of the country

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

cities have always been shite, tipless

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

It is a good way to see the world, but not a good career. Good way to meet girls too

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Good way to meet girls too
Can't condone this, but the first part sounds perfect. Even if the money isn't great you get to absorb a really beautiful culture and land.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

good way to pillage a nation of its people by invading it
you're no better than a nigger.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Tell us about it, did the niggers cower before you?

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

its not pillaging if the manko is pushing their jewels on you. even gaijin hunters need their fix

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Hoe oud ben je? zwarte kut

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

Yeah watch American Graffiti the movie.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

They havent changed for soooo many years I cant even remember...todays nigger is thw same as the old niggers.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Never existed, black people and poor people lived in cities due to availability of work and low cost housing. It's been this way for decades

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

I don't think you grasp how incredibly terrible niggers are...

have fun relaxing

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Follow some niggers on twotter and see for yo self.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

it was even better as those stories claim it was

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Just move out from the big cities to a small town and you can experience it yourself.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Living in a city is retarded. Good luck when the race war comes. city cucks will be the first to die

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

there's always some fucking scum, and it doesn't matter if it's black, muslim, gypsy or white trash, cities suck, not to mention other cons
towns where it's at

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Living in a city is retarded.
It didn't used to be

youtu.be/Wlr9B4Icmb4

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

I went to a small town in the mid-west once, full of greasy food joints and strip clubs which I assume is the peak of burger civilization.

Also had some barbecue at a biker gang meetup, everything on the trip was downhill from there.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

curfew for niggers was at 6pm to get out of white areas. it was unthinkale for a nig to ever talk back at you.
oud genoeg om jou pa te wees jou walg lap

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

it was better than you could ever imagine. in every possible way.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

true where i live the still call me baas/master

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

look at the data you lazy fuck

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

Probably depends on the socioeconomic level of where you're visiting, but I bet I'd have fun in the rural mid-west.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Ive never had anything stolen from me ever. Never lock any doors, leave shit on the front lawn. Hell I never had to lock my bike up.
-Maine.

Attached: 20180924-162626.jpg (2.29 MB, 2576x1932)

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Either this didnt happen or you're too damn pessimistic. Maybe you'll feel more at home in southern Chicago

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

why do you live in filth?

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Die Jude

David Clark
David Clark

yes.. it was awesome as a kid in the 70's. it was 78% white in my birth city and now its 25% white and its shitty there

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

I hear that the governor of maine is trying to import somalis into the state, is this true?

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Other than the water bottle whats dirty about my strawberry patch?

Attached: 20181031-155218.jpg (1.91 MB, 2576x1932)

Robert Long
Robert Long

Good I want to move to Maine so badly. Problem is I fucked around and only got an associates so IDK how I'd find a good job there.

Attached: fee25a9f2a038e64e027b8fd53c61cd4.png (1.02 MB, 780x1080)

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

Was
Still is. If you see a nigger in my country, he's either an exchange student or a basketball ball player.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Its mostly private catholic charities and chain migration bringing them in. But I wouldnt be surprised.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

leaves straw littering the ground

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

I have a mortgage and a car payment on a very poorfag budget. Just dont move to the portland area and your cost of living will be low.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

also the chipped and uneven cladding

Christian Young
Christian Young

Kys jew

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

user... you do know what the purpose of straw is... right?

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Shlomo, fishing this morning? How much does the JIDF pay you to toss out bait?
Shouldn't you be helping your Mohel Rabbi to orally sodomize baby boys?

Attached: zzzTalmudCC.png (96 KB, 482x354)

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

crime low to the point in small towns it pretty much didn't exist
land so cheap you could buy an acre in less than half a year
a house could be bought in a years income
don't have to worry about wife/daughter/son being raped just by walking two feet away from your door
don't have to carry a gun to check my mailbox

It really was a better time.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

in older climes it is used for cold/frost protection by people who don't have greenhouses

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

No

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Yea, I plan on repainting this year. But it a converted camp so I not going to put the work in to make it look too pretty.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

oh and a new car here was bought on 2 months pay in mid 70's

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Buger here, I live in a small beach community in the south and the City I live in is 99.4% Caucasian and it's amazing. I think the 0.6% of minorities is made up so that nobody accused the city as being racist.

John Bailey
John Bailey

You need the straw to overwinter strawberries or else theyll die here. Plus it suppresser weeds and adds carbon to the soil over time.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

New York seemed nicer back then

Although by 1907 the motor-car was coming into its own, and was no longer the despised and smelly toy it had been a decade earlier, New York was still a city of fine carriages and of glossy and well-groomed horses, and the taxi had not yet replaced the elegant hansom-cab. How affable and good tempered American people of all classes were in those days. The clerks, the assistants in the shops and stores all seemed friendly and alert, never giving one those sour, disapproving looks that one got m shops in Europe. The policemen too on the beat, the New York cops, were genial and talkative when you asked them the way, not curt like the Paris gendarme or aloof and majestic like the old- fashioned London bobby.
"The Memoirs Of Aga Khan(1945)"

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Hey Styx.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

i am just pulling your leg dude

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

You did this

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

cities of incels been to many small towns in france 100% white
asking for directions was so fucking hard the amount of times those incels just ignore you and keep walking is almost 100% same in germany but not that bad

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Must have drunk or something, because I remember literally being on the verge of tears when I learned about what happened to your nation for example. So sorry, I'll try to be more responsible.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

That's just french autism tho

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

Lol Jews are so obnoxious

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Was living in white cities before niggers really as great as the stories foretold?
Yes. The only source of senseless violence came from angry gypsies getting caught scamming and angry white bullies (ages 16-20), because after a certain age they grew up and stopped being cunts.
Also, jews were not hated back then because in my country they had not yet spread their evil.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Ass Neck, Utah with a population of 25k doesnt count, faggot

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Im a nigger and I break everything I touch. Almost all my friends force me to not touch anything on their houses. So yes.
I break even my own life.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

You take me back

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

I've watched my town slowly get worse and worse over the years. Not even five years ago was a firearm related incident almost unheard of and all over the state news for weeks. Now it seems as if it's become more and more frequent as niggers slowly creep north to escape the garbage cities that border NH/Mass like Nashua and Manchester. Thank god come summer I'm moving north to a nice cabin in the woods with my fiance and getting out of my now decaying city.

Wall between Mass and northern New England fucking W H E N

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

you know why.

Attached: 1550571795223.png (1.57 MB, 1024x1024)

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

i doubt it warsaw was not that different but the city was not 100% white still i saw niggers so i didn't include them
the only nice people in europe are probably the dutch really good people very welcoming

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

I made a lot of bad choices early in life. Now as a result, I can't leave this town which has a 45-55 difference. It sucks, I'm poor, and seldom feel any hope.
I wrote a book and have a few investments but they may never pay off.
To those anons that live in a place like Montana, Maine, or ND-SD, count your blessings and have a good life.

Damn I miss the 70s...or at least what I remember of it.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Fulfill your destiny young shekel stalker.

Attached: DO-IT.jpg (149 KB, 553x686)

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

*soft, contained sobbing*

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The biggest ethnic group in Israel is Russians. Which is why the country shouldn't even exist. It's just a bunch of Russian Jews that went to a country on stolen land when white Europeans didn't want them.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Kek, watch your tone before I drag you through the streets with my bakkie bantu kop

Attached: hilux2-03.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Any old as fuck Boomers in here that could tell stories about Rhodesia?

Thomas White
Thomas White

Fellow Chosen, can goyim study in the bth mdrsh of your synagogues? Do you know if they will let me read a Torah?

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Picture
Question
Flag
I'm very uncomfortable

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

israel is what happens when you mix moroccans and russians
every one here is either moroccan or russian

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

I'm one of the few white people left in Atlanta. All I want to do is move to a quiet little town in the mountains with no niggers like this one youtube.com/watch?v=O_X4jEesQNE

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

I grew up in the 80s in a white area in New England suburbs. My town was very safe and my parents never worried about me running around unsupervised all day. Then the bleeding heart faggots in the government decided my community wasn’t (((diverse))) enough and build several section 8 housing units. A bunch of niggers moved in and I shut you not within 5 years the peaceful white community was turned into a gang invested crime ridden war zone. I saw then first hand what niggers do to a beautiful area. Gradually I began to hate them.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

They didn't 'need' so many suburbs back then. Just sayin'

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

spics ruined america far more than nogs. blacks have always been loud and obnoxious, but are generally good about staying in their containment zones (wherever the buses run to). Having to see hordes of 150 cm flatnosed brown goblins on every corner is what really ruined white america

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

missouri

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

I grew up in a small town in East Tennessee and it was like that when I was a teenager (15-20) years ago. The demographics there are still the same and I assume they the kids still hang out outside fast food places after school. Although I can't say for sure since I haven't driven through there during after school hours. Almost all of Appalachia is white I don't know why you fags don't mover here

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Min towns not all white but for the most part it is & its rather wealthy. When I was 17 I’d take acid and walk around with my dog at 3 am and cops were all I was worried about. Never even popped into my head someone would beat me up or rob me. As far as your kids go they’re going to be safe unless you allow them to do something stupid

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Up the point where the kids that acted like thugs would straight up not hang out with people or even in our town

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

(Smallpox and typhus>Aids and Child Soldiers)
I will take living in white cities, thank you.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

youre being ignorant, what a shill, go to hell bitch

Attached: cover-r4x3w1000-5a96a537a22bd-philippines-duterte-dit-ne-pas-vouloir-s-accrocher-au.jpg (87 KB, 1000x750)

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

the jews bring in drugs and fuck the area up, effectively turning the whites into niggers.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Judaism is for pedophiles

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Jews bring in the drugs
Not really, but kinda.

Jews bring niggers
Niggers bring Drugs
Drugs turn whites into niggers (easier to control by jews)

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

pedophiles for judaism*

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Are the outskirts of Atlanta that bad? There's lots of nice houses for cheap, it seems. I know the actual city is ground zero for niggatry -- but is the general area completely lost?

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Buy Chainlink. Put a couple K in. Go to biz and see for yourself. Countless threads everyday for over a year. Our bags are loaded and waiting. Gonna go the way of ethereum. Get some insurance and you'll be a millionaire soon

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Please?

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

look at this boomer. niggers are subhuman, and only act as the pet to the Jew. The Jew brings in drugs to further destroy the fabric of society.
You don't need to be a nigger to be affected by drugs.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

There's lots of nice houses for cheap
That should be your first clue.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

How much will you pay me?

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

We're aware of your crimes, I was just asking if other people can study, damn Moshe.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

look at cities like Memphis and St. Louis in the 1960s, and what happened when the blacks took over the areas of government.
Atlanta is next on the chopping block for Jews to take over.

Attached: Horkheimer.png (337 KB, 600x450)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

No, living in cities has never been great living in cities is always of badge idea read your Bible was not Nimrod a man that God disliked the instigator of the idea of centralized so so organization?

Leo Young
Leo Young

Oh, I was afraid you were interested in joining. Please refrain from Satan worship, you weren't born into this.
You can probably just kinda infiltrate and pretend to be a Jew, but I'm pretty sure you have to convert.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Yes.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Damn greedy Jews umu

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

i see you in every thread with the same meme flag. you are a very mean and sad person and constantly belittle anyone for no reason. why are you like this?

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

I grew up in a small town that was about 20% black and 80% white. Blacks had their own parallel society so there rarely was trouble between races. Schools were of course integrated but blacks got in fights with other blacks. Fighting someone white was something no black would be stupid enough to do. You could go to restaurants, the movies, the grocery store and most everywhere else and not be bothered. The few blacks who frequented the business outside of the black part of town were on their best behavior.
The racial balance is a bit more white now than when I lived there but everything has changed. Blacks sagged around all over town acting like the blacks they see on music videos. No one confronts them. Their behavior is treated like its something that can't be altered. Saying something about their behavior would be like criticizing gravity. It's amazing how much things can change even in small town Alabama over the course of just a few decades.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Ass Neck, Utah with a population of 25k
Sounds like paradise.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

I like it. Natural. Not trying to hard. Maine cold most of year.

Now the cat is a nigger

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Basically this. Watch videos of Japan, that’s basically what a country without Jews and nigs is like.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

We had Zero crime. Like none.
We didn't even have locks on our doors or our cars. We hitch-hiked everywhere as kids, our parents didn't mind at all. We swam in clean rivers and could buy a house for $2000.
Then the Americans started fiddling...

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

I specifically asked whether they would allow goyim in the bth mdrsh to study the Torah. If I were interested in becoming a jew, the aforementioned question would be pointless, wouldn't it?
And "Satan worship" is a dumb label. If anthropomorphizing the source of all good is considered low-brow or even heresy, so should be doing the same with temptation as the source of bad things. Any reference to Satan/The Devil is just as retarded as references to the bearded man in the sky.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

Eh. In the south it's OK.
Everywhere you go is like a dusty old fucking barn. The stench of farm animals everywhere.
"How ya doin boy? Wuther out thur mighty fine today tell ya hwat."
Deer hunting, dry biscuits, iced tea, wood panelled everything, shitty trucks, always shooting shit, drinking trash alcohol (like Coors) twangy music that is entirely LISTEN TO MY ACCCENNTT, cousins flirting with each other

It gets old. Quick. I definitely dislike niggers more, but the redneck Utopia is unbearable for me.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Americans
that's a funny way of saying Jew

Attached: jew.jpg (94 KB, 810x540)

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

ayy
found the nigger

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

The exurbs of Atlanta are great. Sure they have the occasional shocking crime but overall crime is low. Any place Cherokee County and north thereof is great with the exception of Whitfield county. Don't go there, the hispanics basically own that place now. Jobs in the North Georgia mountains are scarce but if you can find one it is heaven on earth. Pic is of a parade in Helen, Ga I kid you not. Come to Appalachia white man and live like your forefathers.

Attached: helen-octoberfest-parade-106.jpg (151 KB, 777x518)

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

It was strong and independent, got there by hard work and dedication and personal sacrifice.

Only to have the GOV re-settle those that have failed themselves previously right next to successful Citizens.

Theory is the failed people just need better surroundings to do better.

Real Life does not work this way. They bring their failures and problems with them and drag the area they were moved into decay.

Attached: 1552144608018.jpg (129 KB, 600x424)

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

Continued

Attached: Helen-GA.jpg (2.17 MB, 2125x1416)

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Other user is obviously referring to the spread of opioids (mostly legal through comical over-medication of products that should be used as last resort).
As a matter of fact, the trend of prescribing opiods became mainstream through the shilling of a very small pharma group made of Jews.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

That's fine, I'm not a religious man, and you know damn well I just meant that they are fucking evil. They most likely would not allow gentiles into beit midrash and stuff.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Dude I forgot about that, the Appalachian area is fucking GREAT it's so white but not in a cringey way it's just a clean and beautiful area filled with hard working people.

I'd do crazy stuff for a chance to live in Maggie Valley NC

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Nowhere near as great as white communities before Jews.

Colton King
Colton King

oh look a salty maroccan, is salty that based polish jews took over the whole darn place, because they are the best. To a point that even your religious people act and wear themselfs as if they were living in 1922 Poland.

Michael King
Michael King

Well you are a total tranny Jew so it would make sense that you’d enjoy a nigger nest to humble polite whites.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

foretold
Nice larp negro. No whites are that low IQ

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

If living in Japan is so good, why in the fuck do you spend your free time posting on here? Don’t you have some Japanese girls to be fucking as a western white male?

Guess losers remain losers even in weeaboo paradise

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

jews niggers spics and ragheads are taking over your civilization in front of your eyes
keep being nice, faggot

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Appalachia is not filled with hard working people. Dont lie on the internet to these foreigners.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

stupid fucking urban monkey nigger

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

no the poles here are super cucks

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

I wonder what black crime rates were when niggers knew they could get lynched for committing the smallest crime.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

It is beautiful there although it would be a lot nicer if Ghost Town in the Sky would reopen, although they do have a decent ski lodge.

Attached: Cataloochee-Skiing.jpg (60 KB, 850x450)

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

nah, you're a troll. what have you done for the mighty white race besides piss and moan on Jow Forums daily?

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Found the Jew

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

That's how my home town used to be. Teens could hang out at gas stations, in parking lots, and at the mall. Now those are all the last places anybody wants to hang out, because niggers that sling trash everywhere and will go from 0-10 for no reason and start fighting. There aren't any places for white teenagers to hang out anymore. So they all stay at home online. This is one thing that makes the recent push for Internet censorship so bad. You have all these white kids who were pushed out of their "IRL" places to hang out, and now that they've settled online as their hangout, they're being driven out there, too.

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Lmao read my posts again, asshat.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

monday nights are a bit slow I admit, you got me

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Gast, relax eens ff

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

I live in south texas in a near 100% hispanic area. I also can do the same thing for the most part. For what it is worth its still a homogeneous community so crime from one citizen to the next is kinda rare. Most of the shit is drugs and shit coming from the border.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

yeah right.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

you are being bullied here on a daliy basis
inbred and ugly

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Nigger who doesn’t post on Jow Forums these days? All those new fag kids that grew up shit posting here are everything from neets to doctors. Kinda fucked when you realize that although everyone here is autistic, there are plenty of successful people still here. Statistically speaking

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

i travel to europe quite frequently. visited the czech republic (which was last year tied with canada as the 6th safest country in the world)

i can tell you almost for certain that the czech republic is safer than most of urban canada at this point. a friend from romania says he thinks even romania is safer than canada since 600k to 1 million gypsies left to france and germany with the wave of african migrants

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

They'd have physically removed you, rat.

In other words, yes.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Found a no chin, no shoe wearing "scott irish". Theres a reason you were bannish to the mountains.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

The inner city is being gentrifyed by hipsters, bug men, and Yankees. This is pushing ghetto blacks out into the suburbs. Atlanta is going to become a donut with liberal whites in the middle, a vibrant warzone encircling that and far flung exurbs that are mostly white but with Asians and Latinos mixed in. White communities still exist on the far fringes of the metro but there is enough poz around that you can't trust that it will always be white. You really need to get up into the mountains to avoid blacks. Hispanics go where ever the under the table jobs go. Asians stick to areas with tech jobs and tend to cluster tightly. Places like Dahlonega are still OK but that's a long commute if you have a city job.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Probably twice as old as the rest of you, and I remember. 300 whites in a nightclub, partying, dancing, having a good time.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Yep, whites don't fuck shit up. Don't litter too much, don't kill. I grew up in all white towns till I was 20 and it was super comfy and safe. Boomer shit like I'd ride my bike and be gone for 5 hours when I was 12.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Nee

Attached: IMG-5349-1024x683.jpg (66 KB, 670x447)

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Yes. All the gas stations in my town just started the pre-pay bullshit. Fuck niggers.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

As someone who lives in a city today, holy shit it sucks, want to move to the suburbs as soon as I raise the money. Most cities in America are just fucking gross

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

There are still places like that. You just have to find them.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Yep, check out CA. When you're surrounded by literally thousands of spics in a public setting, you realize something is really fucked up.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Dahlonega is beautiful but too far to commute to Atlanta. Woodstock, Canton, and Cartersville are better options. If you can find a job in the North Georgia Mountains you are golden.

John Morales
John Morales

Probably twice as old as the rest of you, and I remember. 300 whites in a nightclub, partying, dancing, having a good time.

That still happens some places. Just go to a place that doesn't play nigger hip-hop music.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Racism for me, but not for thee.

Attached: 1522093105030.jpg (58 KB, 925x514)

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Add Hall County to the list of ones taken over by Hispanics.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Can confirm. I know a few successful people who have admitted IRL to posting/reading here.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

dude really. We are ruling the place since first of us droped there in the 30s. Polish jews are master race of jews.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

This is one thing that makes the recent push for Internet censorship so bad. You have all these white kids who were pushed out of their "IRL" places to hang out, and now that they've settled online as their hangout, they're being driven out there, too.

Maybe this is the spark the world needs to get a bunch of lazy NEETS off their asses to get out there and fight against their Commie-Jew overlords.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Straw isn't filth. It covers up mud, and if you grow strawberries they won't have dirt on them, and if you are growing grass, it keeps the birds from eating the seeds.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

I have a close boomer friend who was busses an hour away from home to a black school every day, while there was a completely white school a half mile away. He genuinely didn’t turn out so well.. The situation is sad, and unfortunately only getting worse. Blacks are more racist today than ever (thanks to the media and falsities like their delusion that they were Kangz and Kwangz in Egypt, white peoples are neadrathals, etc). The only solution now seems to be civil war.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Then make better choices now. Stop being a lazy fuck, user, and move. Pack a backpack and walk to your preferred destination, if needed. Make it fucking happen.

Good times create weak men.

John Evans
John Evans

a mix off slavs and moors

How's that working out?

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

I am here with you Atlanta user.
youtu.be/djBZA1VVm6w

Attached: 2E6D89BB-E882-4723-A5AA-BF61F97FDEEA.png (598 KB, 743x584)

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Of course and majority White towns are still the best.

Attached: 1549041229574.jpg (840 KB, 2032x3528)

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

I went to downtown LA from the suburbs with my grandma on local busses to the Greyhound bus station in the 60's to take trips. Never a problem.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

The plague of the poultry processing plant adds another victim. I live in Ellijay and we have one as well but the hispanics here are hit and miss. I go to church with some and they are extremely nice. In fact there is a group here of mostly young hispanic children they do community charity like pick up litter in the parks. I had to reassess my opinion of them after witnessing that.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

What are the best cities in the US?

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

and you know damn well I just meant that they are fucking evil
Of course I don't know this (for sure). I can't. But I will take your word, weighed by the fact you have much more experience in the matter (Judaism and associated behaviour) than most.
Is all of Judaism materialistic kikery or do you believe there are parts or sects of it that are genuinely trying to do good, and that similar merciful and generous factions exist within other religions?

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Attached: 407831.jpg (31 KB, 500x486)

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Get out while you're still vertical and come to Appalachia white man.

Attached: Blue-Ridge.jpg (494 KB, 2000x800)

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Polish jews
B-b-but my Auschwitz! I was told 600 nonillion got genocided for no reason!

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

i live in nevada and hate the niggers moving into my small town. nit just niggers, but southern california whites that act like fucking niggers. they're all the same, and equally come equipped with brand new Nevada foodstamp cards. Fuck Liberals.

David Evans
David Evans

high trust factor society. no conmen middle easteners subverting the trust.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

foretold
Foretold means a prediction of future events, Shmule. Stick to speaking Hebrew before you accidentally suggest an inevitable future White ethnostate again.

Attached: 4ABE44F6-73CB-4DA3-9F47-79BE0F5F2FCA.jpg (91 KB, 962x592)

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Cherokee County was the only one in the metro to become whiter in the last census so you're pretty much correct. Not sure how much longer Cherokee can hold out. Even if the blacks don't move in, the Asians will and they vote leftists which in turn causes stupid government policies that open the doors for blacks and browns. You really have to remain vigilant because Asians are the Trojan horses of decay.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Opioids aren’t really a problem in East TN. The main problem is meth.

James Campbell
James Campbell

Hey Jew what is this I hear about "Israeli Arabs" living among the Jews in Israel. I don't buy it. How many of them are there?

Attached: f62.jpg (776 KB, 1200x831)

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

Sounds like williamsburg or bushwick, brooklyn in the present day. White liberals only superficially care about diversity

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

yeah people complain about places like atlanta but i grew up in LA and let me tell you Atlanta seemed like a white supremacist disneyland to me by comparison

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

absolutely beautiful and comfy af

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

The outside cat will spread toxoplasmosis, infecting mice altering their brains and humans. Cats are symbiotic with a brain parasite they spread. Their parasite causes animals to not be afraid of cats, cat urine and to engage in risky sex and behavior. One of the nastiest creatures on earth.

Besides directly causing risk taking behavior in animals & humans and pregnancy risks, their infection also likely causing womb changes resulting in homosexuality & sexuality issues as those are great disease vectors. Just their effect on nature is awful. When they lick themselves it’s not so much to clean as it is to spread toxoplasmosis from their anus onto their fur which gets gathered by small animals and into your mouth.

And that is in your vegetable patch.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

So are mice. The cats not gonna make a big difference there.

Attached: 20181215-150142.jpg (1.89 MB, 2576x1932)

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

american blacks were strictly rural until the 1930's, bro. that's why the old stereotype is lovable country bumpkins. city blacks were intentionally relocated there to wipe out catholic neighborhoods, they couldn't have done it without public housing and 'urban renewal' initiatives

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

somalis are a lutheran specialty

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Attached: IMG-20190415-110827.jpg (715 KB, 1564x1564)

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

you're just asking for your cat to shit in your garden boxes since you've probably also got a box in the house for the cat to piss and shit in
Also enjoy not having as many song birds around

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Not in maine thats a minnesota meme. Our bleeding heart christians are catholic. Also we have almost zero lutherans.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

just bought a 40 acre farm in northern wisconsin, have been here two weeks and haven't seen a black or brown person yet. everywhere you go is happy smiling white people. I lived in and around Milwaukee for most of my life, and even the white people a fucking miserable compared to 20 years ago. Multiculturalism has failed, nobody wants to live around brown people subconsciously regardless of what they say

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

ELCA aren't lutheran. I did some work for them at their headquarters and it was like 90% jewish. It was insane.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Rgv rep

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Why do cats get people so riled up? Keep your dick in your pantr and it wont get scratched.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

bro in 1910 the lower east side had a population density of over 300,000 people per square mile, and that was crammed into one neighborhood

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Even niggers can't stand a single mom raising a nigglet, Malik lmfao

yes niggers ruin cities

Attached: mallofamerica.jpg (128 KB, 959x632)

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Just shy of overweight too

Attached: Screenshot-20190415-112510.png (368 KB, 1440x2560)

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Live to be a good Jew and expose the global Jewry problem.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

I saw Russian Jews turn a rural Korean man into a raving anti semite. Before then he had worked with all nationalities. He hired a bunch for his cabbage business and they tried to get everyone to go on strike. He told me sincerely that he understood hitlers mind now.

Juan Long
Juan Long

I'm just pretending to be retarded
Typical boer thinking he knows best when he knows nothing at all.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

5 feet 4 inches

Attached: IMG-5010.jpg (36 KB, 600x885)

John Walker
John Walker

The thing is when you grow up in an all white town you don't realize how nice it is. It's just normal.

It's not until you get older and experience 'diversity' that you understand.

Southerners get accused of being the most racist in the US. Well gee I wonder why. Lets look at pic related.

Racism is a horrible disease. You catch it from being around niggers.

Attached: map-nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473)

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

yes, you cant imagine how i detest niggers in cities now. Life was great back then. it had problems but not like the chimp out apes of today.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

no, no, and no.. found guilty of hate crime in VR, removed access, you be so hooked you kys,

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

It does, and you would.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

girls like that should be captured and thrown into a dungeon to be raped repeatedly by niggers in chains and birth niglets over and over til her body is ruined beyond repair.

Chase James
Chase James

I see you anglo scum, run on home to paki island you crypto-kike

Attached: 1533814254225.png (509 KB, 968x719)

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

smallpox and typhus
Imagine having to be a brit

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

It was almost as great as living in German cities after the kikes were removed.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

strip clubs
in a small town
suspects lies
looks at flag
check, definitely lies

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

nigger with no concept of farming/gardening

what a shock

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

I see 2 niggers and 4 whites in that pic.
Hardly nigger-free.
I did live in a small all white town in the upper Midwest for a few months. It was kind of creepy. People laughed at me for locking my doors and stuff like that. But they were no strangers to crime. They told and retold the tale of the crime wave a decade earlier where 3 trailer hitches went missing.

I finally asked my neighbor one day what he would do if diversity came to his town. He smiled and said that they have exactly one cop in the whole county and tens of thousands of acres to dig holes.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Yes

Levi White
Levi White

foretold

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

FUCKOFF WITH YOUR SCAM FAGGOT

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

in and out is only in five states
and of those states, i would think only utah has any "all white" cities

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

foretold

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

its still like that here. Theres barely any niggers here. I live on the countryside of brno and its fucking kino here. You can walk outside with your dog at midnight without getting robbed by some random nigger

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

be me
grow up in all white village
comfy as fuck
kids ride bikes till late in the night
doors are unlocked
you can hear kids playing outside till the late hours
literally have folks festivals where kids are allowed to drink beer and hang out till early morning hours
this was the good life

Fast forward when family moves to diverse city
shitskins picking fights for no reason
trash everywhere
people don’t trust each other
shitskin literally standing in middle of road and doesn’t want to get out of the way as you drive towards him
shitskins behaving like typical shitskins
shitskins hang out in huge groups in the neighbourhood
shitskins routinely trash cars
I hate the eternal Jew more than the shitskin
Shitskin is the symptom
Jew is the cancer

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

nvm, 6 states
oregon may also have some all white cities

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

checked
i live in cleveland ohio and in my neighborhood i often walk my dog at all times of night with no problems
of course i wouldn't think you could do that in most neighborhoods in the city

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

shitskin literally standing in middle of road and doesn’t want to get out of the way as you drive towards him
what kind of shitskin are we talking? i thought that was a black thing

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

Remember that leftists never tell the truth

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

I guarantee that there is a nigger rapper out there named "lil pox" and that there are at least 15 niggers in the states named some variation of typhus or D'Typhus or some shit.

Attached: Stick-Stickly.png (39 KB, 250x350)

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

The whole atomized, chain of strip malls car culture thing is a direct result of "if we build any public spaces, they will be ruined by loitering niggers"

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

i genuinely wouldnt be able to survive living in middle of a big city like brno or prague here. In the evening the center of brno becomes a literal gypsy and shitskin shithole.

Attached: nigger.jpg (138 KB, 800x533)

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

what shitskin other than nigger just stands in the street
Turks, Arabs or your variety of middle eastern shitskin rat

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Nah, no one is into blacked shit like you. She just needs to be slapped around by an actual white society, head shaved in streets with makeup removed, crying in shame and regret while her peers shout insults

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Foretell: predict (the future or a future event).

Fucking dipshit

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

...do they also listen to music on their cell phones full blast without headphones in?

yea, i used to get bored living in the country when i was a kid, but god damn i'd kill to have some acreages of woods and some rivers and shit to go fuck around with now
if i have to live in a city, i'm pretty happy with the neighborhood i am in now. it's super liberal, but also educated and something like 90% white (that's about as good as it gets around here lol)

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Niggers in cities cured smallpox and typhus

Thank you, niggers!

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

brown man hates browns
Is it true that brown people hate each other with a passion?

Attached: 1534677640533.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1080)

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

It still is.

Attached: 1535716902796.png (185 KB, 420x363)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

You're going to get in trouble for all that Wrongthink, Hans.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

It was amazing. I loved my all White town.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

every single picture, movie, or recording from that time makes me realize that yes, it was way fucking better when America was majority white. If you can watch movies/tv or news from the 50s and say it's better in the current year you're a fucking liar and a faggot

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Thats a BIG FAT LIE comin from you (assuming you are east coast white carpetbagger liberal). In the South (I am excluding shiholes of BIG cities such as Atlanta), blacks and white have respectful relationship. Yes sir, no madam for the most part. Granted, everyone is packing heat all day long which probably helps and they are church going too. And typically raised in family environment.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

...do they also listen to music on their cell phones full blast without headphones in?
Ha, latino trash also do that.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Stop hating yourself

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Yes. Sorry but yes.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

It is really fun. Alot of guns and everything is cheap.

Attached: 1554413013431.jpg (66 KB, 569x760)

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

"This is a job for an artist.."

It was last time, too.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Yes. Good luck in your fight against the negroid horde.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

jazz music stops

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

with the exception of Whitfield county. Don't go there, the hispanics basically own that place now.
Not enough stray bullets in hunting season.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Niggers: literally more destructive than atomic weapons

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Oh fuck yourself. My spic neighbors invite me over for BBQ all the time.

My nig neighbors would be robbing me right now if I didn't have spic neighbors.

Brayden King
Brayden King

They expect to be able to virtue signal and have the consequences be suffered by everyone but them

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Unironically no. The 50s and 60s were a crappy two decades to live in.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

How do you become an English teacher?? Do I need to know the local language to fluency first??

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

1 post by this id

Attached: DCA68E53-7AFD-44DF-9EFE-7292069C5556.gif (1.08 MB, 700x520)

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

It was and is great
Grew up in a Mountain State
Gets very cold here
Pretty windy for part of the year
High altitude, very high
Very low humidity
Blacks don't like the cold
Don't like the wind
Really hate high altitude with low humidity, gives them "Dry Feet's and Skin", makes "They Hair Crumbly"
Only have 3k Blacks in the whole state and almost all of them are on Air Force bases

It's really, really nice

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

You would be surprised...
t. born and raised northern california fag

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

I hate to remind you user - but those movies are very idealized Hollywood. There was mass poverty and tons of red neck issues. Yes it was probably culturally better in the end , but there was loads of issues then as well.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Remember that leftists always lie

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

shite
dirty anglo detected

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Sure it was mostly good but there was a few issues, so we shouldn't prefer it over clown world where there's no good things and nothing but issues.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

cities tho? i doubt it tbqh

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Bring millions of niggers from Africa
Complain about niggers being on Wh*tes land
???

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Not what I’m suggesting. Just saying that the movies and imagery pol fetishizes is very much NOT what was really going on. And poverty (amongst even what was the growing middle class) was very real

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

I’ll have one pound of mayonnaise and macaroni please

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

before
foretold
(You) idiot

Attached: IMG-3516.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024)

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Also enjoy not having as many song birds around
How could you not? Piece of shot think it's okay to start "singing" at fucking 5:30 AM. Genocide fucking birds.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

California cities are a hellscape. The streets of Sacramento are flooded with junkies (all niggers) and if you use public transport you will be surrounded by literal MS-13 members with face tattoos. But the small rural towns, especially El Dorado county and northwards are cozy. You go into the local gun shop and working class Northern European men with flannels, beards and boots greet you kindly and start talking about how the "demo-dumbs are trying to take our freedom." Local shops are owned by families, there are lodges with game mounted above fireplaces. But overpopulating the south will probably lead to a spic exodus overtaking my cozy childhood home...

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

We're full, kike.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Arizona is nice

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Yes. Back when I was a kid pedorape wasn't a common talking point in everyday politics.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Just go to switzerland like zurich or something and watch a country where people speak 3 languages be able to take your order in english at mcdonalds better than the spicks and niggers in the USA

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

It was....utopic.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Now this explains why i dislike big citys here in germany. It's all so peacefull in the smaller towns but holy fuck do those literal wastes of space do shit and behave like monkeys in bigger citys where there are more of them in percentages.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Blacks and whites lived in harmony. However the poison of "victim hood" was instilled. As well the destruction of a common culture through religion and philosophy was implanted by various pseudo sciences, Erich Fromm, Freud, Keynes etc.these had the greatest impact. If we are to survive as a nation and a people we must remember, we are one, but we are not the same, We get to carry each other, carry each other, one.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

You suck at life.

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100safest

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

North Cali is actually GOAT. You can buy plenty of land up there, plenty of good old boys, lot of white communities. Minorities dont like nature. Just stay away from Humboldt

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

spoon clank is from vermont. KYS

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

I grew up in a major US suburb, I can verify that jews are over represented among pot, hallucinogen, mdma dealers. White people drugs, basically. polite sage

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit