I’m an Iraqi Arab, and I fucking hate it. I hate every government, and especially mine, I hate the people around here...

I’m an Iraqi Arab, and I fucking hate it. I hate every government, and especially mine, I hate the people around here, and their shitty radical retarded thinking. There are good people around here, but there are more retarded, pedophile, rapist, Sunnis and Shiites. When America came in, I saw family members, teachers, friends, neighbors wrapped in bags and thrown in the streets. And now, after everything has “settled”, we have Iranian militias, Saudi/Gulfer extremists, and a shitty government made of the best corruption whales out there. I don’t want to immigrate and help be a part of the fucking (colonization) immigration in Europe, but I also don’t want to stay here to see people get killed by outsiders/militias/the government/etc..
What do I do, anons? Wait and see the bloody future? Or just end it here? And secondly, how do you think this Arab issue can be solved? A strong dictatorship like Saddam’s to keep those shitty terrorists and immigrants at bay? Or just the extermination of Arabs in general? At this point, both seem to be good choices.

Attached: 1E045D23-6ADF-4553-834A-9E5075652E83.png (420x420, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-said-set-to-seek-250b-compensation-for-jews-forced-out-of-arab-countries/
amp.reddit.com/r/malaysia/comments/80uyep/racism_in_property_rentals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You definitely need another Saddam. He was among the most based leaders

Don't off yourself. We need as many like you as we can get.

Take your country back from Iranian militias by enforcing we wuzing and Iraqi nationalism.

Fuck off you retarded like. The FIRST and most important thing they need to do is expel all American occupiers and destroy every US military base on their soil. Otherwise they will never be able decide for their future and be independent.

*kike not like

Yeah, that kind of diluted your whole message there user.

Well isnt Iraq a rather fake country like most of the middle east? let's just split it between Sunnis, Shiite, Kurds and based Assyrians

Also i think they should have left Saddam annex Kuwait, cant stand your horrible southern borders

Just don't go to Europe, within the next two decades there will be a race war, no good place to settle down

Don't worry friend. We, as white people, our duty is to terminate Israel and their Amerimongrel war pawns.
If we destroy Israel, we can save the world.

American jewish golem fucked you up real bad. To be honest I just don't know how to help you guys, have hope fren, don't give up.

You're a Jew on a proxy shitting on Arabs.

try moving to malaysia or something

FYI the Jews are coming for reparations from Iraq, Syria Iran Libya...

>timesofisrael.com/israel-said-set-to-seek-250b-compensation-for-jews-forced-out-of-arab-countries/
Make sure your govt doesn't cuck.

Convert. Islam isn't healthy.

Aslong you honnor my ancestry feel free to come to my country germany brother.

if you are brown you can go to some other arab country. if you are white at least as pic related you can leave islam and come here.

Attached: 20190415_150429.jpg (4128x3096, 2.88M)

Kys

We get 50 million migrants atleast hes not shit.

1 migrant is already 1 too many

Reminder that those irrational people are 60 iq troglodytes and are akin to apes

We don't pay you for thinking.

But its kinda true

You arent an arab and arabs should be contained.

Moseptamians and Europeans lived in peace and trade and mutual cultural exchange.

Please don't come here. Irakis here are murdering people. Probably because it's not a big deal in their country and they only have to pay a fine for it or so.

So he should live among islamists and terrorists?

if he is a nigger or a sandnigger, yes.

Are you currently living in the capital or another state?

If you are a sunni come to 8ch slash islam for support.

If you are rafidi majoos kill yourself.

this

you are the good kind of person user
the problem is that our government thinks all refugees are like you

Not that its an us vs (you) thing but the worst kind of enemy is the one that doesn't hold weapons. I honestly don't know if you should come because you are gonna be a success story for sensationalist News and then it will reinforce the idea that most people are like you when it isn't true.
Unless you were one refugee to speak up and call out all shit that most refugees are doing. Which I would advise you not to do. You should worry about yourself.
So it's tricky dude.

Also, due to all the Lgbt, terrorists attacks, etc I'm afraid that people will start getting sick of it and turn to far right ideals (its an unconscious social mean to try and stabilize). I really hope it doesn't get to that point.

I'd advise going to China or so their government don't tolerate bullshit and so their people aren't building up to explode in rage.
I wish you best of luck
Cheers

this

this is retarded

Yes. At least they have the same customs and culture.
And besides, fuck off, we're full.

there's no slolution, let's do it together user, let us off ourselves in a place that is full of people, with a letter full of redpills.
i know people are retarded and they won't get it, but maybe just maybe someone like saddam will read it and get it
i don't care anymore, there's nothing to do.

I hope you'll get raped by ISIS

how was the situation with saddam hussein? media says it was awful and its better without saddam. literally the heaven on earth because you have democracy now. a few months ago a syrian user said arabs cant handle democracy and need a strong leader. it seems he was right after we see what happened with Libya/iraq

iam glad russia stopped (((them))) in syria

>i'm not like the other shitskins
fuck off shitskin

Saddam was based as fuck.

Fuck no, we are full of Arabs already

One just was caught harass a local women at supermarket in my neighborhood

Egyptians are fighting with Jordanians in front of the mosque every few weeks

They have terrible reputation as tenants amp.reddit.com/r/malaysia/comments/80uyep/racism_in_property_rentals/

They rape and many are drug dealers

Convert OP

I’m sorry for not being able to reply to everyone, I’m currently busy, but I’ll try my best.
First, Saddam was one of, if not the best leaders of Iraq, you’re with him, you’re good, you’re against him, you’re gone. People were satisfied, nobody even thought of the West, and there was little crime and no terrorism, and he made extremely big changes and plans for Iraq. Now we have people who spend millions of dollars from the treasury for failed and unfinished projects, the only thing they did was letting terrorists rape our land.
Second, don’t worry, I’m not going to immigrate, if anything, I’d try to make changes in my country and take back the refugees, Europe didn’t deserve to be raped and killed by some sub-human apes from here.
Third, I live in Baghdad, in the rather “safe” areas near the Green Zone.
Fourth, I actually expected, and I do understand why some of you hate me/consider me as an enemy, and behalf of the good people around here, I’m sorry for every death, injury, or any shape of harm those shrugi apes has caused for your lands, I hope you all the best for you, and your countries, try to cause a change for your lands, stand up against terrorists, criminal refugees, and urge your governments to do the right thing, good luck, anons.

OP thank god you live in your homeland even if its hard, it will get better. I am a syrian and I know many people who emigrated to europe but always complain and wish they never left. They wish to go back to their cities even under war and many of them did (250k syrian refugees already returned to syria). I know how you feel because I've been there. Try to see the positive things even if there are a few, love your country and it will love you back. I met many iraqis and they're genuinely nice people who always offered help/service. Iraq will get better soon inchallah.

ٌبلادي وإن جارت عليّ عزيزة

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Saddam was a man of culture and based nationalist top tier brother, now retarded Shiias wrecking a havoc once a great nation. Good luck faggots for being Iran bitch.

Inshallah brother

Attached: 6260CC9D-10DB-42C4-B152-226F502557A0.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>I actually expected, and I do understand why some of you hate me/consider me as an enemy, and behalf of the good people around here, I’m sorry for every death, injury, or any shape of harm those shrugi apes has caused for your lands,

You either a dirty kike shill or a self hating flaming faggot, either way die in pain, you traitor prideless fuck. Literally your country was destroyed because of Western policy, and you are praying for nothing that never happened. Fuck off you ass licking cunt. Youdont deserve to live let alone happy life, faggot

fuck off mohammed.

I fear USA and much of the West will become worse in the future. I would learn Mandarin and a bit of programming if I were you. It's tough, I know.

>Saddam was one of, if not the best leaders of Iraq
I take back my advice. I hope you suffer and die in agony.

preach logic and reason to your brothers

show them that following islam to the letter is retarded

Unironically you are the type of refugee we should be helping. Unfortunately, we get mostly goatfuckers and sub-80 IQs. I am sorry user.

come to Europe

Aren't drug dealers executed in Malaysia?

>are more retarded, pedophile, rapist, Sunnis and Shiites
Your country is a fucking feminist hellhole cucked by 'murrica. You don't follow the laws of your religion. Your cuckservative government set age of consent and marriage to fucking 18 (EIGHTEEN!), in 1959 and it still stands, which is beyond retarded, adominable and degenerate. Why did you fall to FEMINISM?!

Restore patriarchy in your fucking country and marry some 11-12 y.o. virgin girl, live through 8 years of pure joy of youth that she would give you, than impregnate her when she develops cellulite and stretch marks due to ageing. Then focus on family, work for it and grow a proper son so that he could as well marry a 11-12 y.o. virgin girl, and if you have a daughter then ensure that she chooses a proper reliable man and let her marry as soon as she has periods, thats by 11-12, having a menstruating horny female in your house that isn't your wife is fucking abominable and incestual, let her be with a man that she needs by that age. Then you will have a big family full of happy people living traditional lives in a patriarchal society, and you will be happy to serve that society, and your big family will always have your back, like things used to be.
They are trying to poison your country with FEMINISM, by setting age of consent too high, don't FUCKING fall for it! It will ruin everything and you will enjoy "western values" with your men emasculated and turned into trannies at age 6! NO! FIGHT!

Attached: feminismdidthis.png (1447x623, 93K)

this

Specifically Latvia

Remember what fucking happens when you have age of consent set too high! If you set it to fucking 18, you will have to marry a whore that lost her virginity at 12 to some school Chad, and you will be marrying a fucking sack of loose skin that will be filled with cellulite and stretch marks in just about 2-4 years, and you won't be able to enjoy shit, you will marry a woman that wasted her fucking youth on either getting fucked by some school kids or was even fucked by her father! This is not okay. Return to patriarchy and reset age of consent to where it used to be set, or you will fall like all of us did, we aren't meant to and we cannot abstain for that long during the our most sexually active, hormone-overdosed phase of our lives, high aoc is meant to destroy society from within, meant to emasculate men and leave them without joy in life so that they would be forced to "seek other sources of fulfullment", and its meant to turn women into fucking whores. I am scared for your nation, you are supposed to be the last bastion of patriarchy, but if you really let them to push high AoC on you - you have already lost and feminism and matriarchy is just around the corner!

Attached: 156446565651.png (862x1430, 770K)