Why haven’t you taken the cigar pill?

The un cuckable tuck did.

Attached: DEC800B5-1BA6-411B-994A-C37B0718F2CD.jpg (708x905, 587K)

I don't like to make a habit of putting long brown objects in to my mouth and sucking on them

WASP ELITE

It's a waste of money, makes you smell like you crawled out of an ashtray, bothers everybody and kinda makes you look like a douche. Nothing wrong with the occasional cigar but don't be that guy.

Too bad burgers are stuck with dominican crap and can't get the good shit.

>be me
>smoke a cigar thinking it was harmless and un addictive
>have anxiety problems for the next week

Yeah no thx.

Wasting money and getting lung cancer, i'll pass.

i like an occasional cigar but they destroy the taste buds on your tongue and all you taste is tobacco for a day and a half

just kys weakling faggot... god damn you are pathetic

A while back a production assistant for Tuck came on here and said he used to be a serious cigarette smoker, and that half the time hes on the air he has nicorette gum in his mouth. I imagine cigars are the lesser of the two evils. That said, the occasional stogie can be a nice treat, and a good tradition for male bonding among friends.

Have you considered you may just be a pussy?

>cigar
>lung cancer
aren't you guys supposed to have good education?

>faggot faggot kys
Ok edgelord
Yet here you are on a anonymous basket weaving board with a bunch of other pussies.

I didn't call everyone a pussy, just you. Also, I like it here.

Due to having asthma it would kill me.

Nothing wrong with an occasional cigar but if you do it for the image and not the flavor, youre a moron.

You're not really supposed to inhale those things it's like 10 cigarettes in 1

Honest question, why?

Cigarette smoking doesn't give any social or health benefits. Like all addictions, it has diminishing returns of pleasure. Man is, by nature, a creature of addictive habits.

Why are you paying someone for the privilege of poisoning you?

>Cigarette smoking doesn't give any social or health benefits
Health, probably not, but social benefits, absolutely. Cigarette smoking is probably the single best thing you can do to improve your social life, anyone who tells you otherwise has never smoked. You have an instant group of conversation partners anywhere you go. I quit years ago but some of the best conversations of my life were on bitter cold nights talking to strangers over a cigarette.

This post made me laugh lol here’s some Reddit gold for you my friend

That's why it it truly the FINAL red pill.

>but if you do it for the image and not the flavor
You mean the nicotine you dumb shithead.

This might be a quirk of my country, but no-one seems to like smokers here. I personally dislike the smell of cigarette smoke, but I appreciate it's probably due to lack of exposure.

Yeah, that is true, it very well could be a different story by you, which I will withhold judgment on, having never been myself.

Fuck you faggot