Why is nothing being done about for profit prisons?

It is entirely too easy to get a felony today in America, and entirely too difficult to make it go away.
The last I heard, you need a lawyer who specializes in (Record Expunging), and anywhere from 3-5k or more depending on what's involved. Seriously, what the fuck?
And why are prison guards essentially Judge & Jury in Prison? I've heard stories of people going in with 3-5 years, and somehow getting an additional 5 tacked on like it was nothing?
Why are non violent offenders prisoned for so long? I don't give a good god damn if someone had $20 or $500 worth of coke, doesn't matter to me. It's none of my business what someone else chooses to put in their body. And I can't pretend it's becuase
>muh helath, muh FDA approval, muh controlled substance
while at the same time choosing to not regulate Cigarettes, Sugar, Aspirin, Alcohol, and about 100+ other things that can kill you are dramtically effect your health if consumed. So the idea that (it's for your own good) is bullshit.

Anons, we need to figure something out. We need to figure out a way to end the senseless incarceration of so many people for such stupid shit. The idea that it's so easy to get a felony, and practically impossible to get rid of is fucking insane. And that shit follows you for life. What can be done?

Attached: prison industry.jpg (630x525, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a funny anecdote:
>be guy
>like coke
>have job
>do coke too
>pay taxes, be a good worker because coke
>normally buy $200 worth of coke
>guy decided to buy a little extra
>guy gets pulled over
>no criminal history whatsoever
>cop thinks guy is acting weird
>brings k9 to sniff around car
>signal is made by cop for dog to bark
>no warrant needed for car search now
>search car, clean
>search guy, has coke
>guy has slightly more than he should
>guy is charged with possession and intent to distribute because of the amount
>3 years of prison for cocaine possession with intent to distribute
>tax payers now pay 60k plus per year to house, feed, clothe, and guard a guy who had slightly over $250 worth of coke

seriously..... WHAT THE FUCK

Just don't break the law in front of a "verified" witness like a cop or a cam.

Seems easy enough. Laws are supposed to be senseless and arbitrary so that people are scared into being "good" whatever that word means to them personally.

drugs is an industry.

next life he'll work hard to be a LEGITIMATE pharma rep rather than try and avoid the system.

The Average American commits three felonies a day. We have so many laws no one knows what is a crime and what is not.

For profit Prisons are a symptom than be cleared up if the underlying sickness is taken care of.

Government G Citizen C

G
>hey your not allowed to do that coke or weed in this state, it's illegal
C
>yeah, but why, why is it illegal
G
>It's bad for you user, it will ruin your life and it's not FDA approved
C
>oh really, cigarettes are fucking bad for me too you fucking cunt, you don't seem to care about that too much do you, alcohol addiction is ranked one of the top worse addictions to have, and the withdrawal from alcohol can fucking kill you, you don't seem to interested in that though, and FDA approval, nearly 100% of all the products sold at GNC or the Vitamin Shop are not FDA approved, yet are sold for human consumption at the buyers own risk

G
>uh, um.... durr, well.... We have authority not you

C
>So I want to make sure I understand this correct, marajuana is illegal in some states but legal in others, OKAY? And for a little cocaine, or even repeated cocaine violations, your willing to put 60k plus per year in prisoner costs per prisoner because a guy had a few hundred dollars worth of coke, or weed, do I actually have this right

It's not about
>just don't break the law

It's about the penalty for breaking the law, and how easy it is to break the law. There is a book I believe it's called 3 felonies a day. The author basically establishes that most americans, unintentionally and unknowingly commit 3 felonies per day.

For example. Ever throw a battery away in the trash in the US? How about an old light bulb? Well, here in the US that would technically be considered a felony. We have too many laws here, that are entirely too easy to break.

Personally, we need serious prison reform. This shit is out of control.
It costs roughly 60k per yer, PER PRISONER, to house, feed, clothe, guard, and provide medical assistance.
If someone is not a violent offender as in
>Assault and Battery
>Aggravated Assault
>Assault with a Deadly Weapon
>Robber
>Breaking and Entering
>Strong Armed Robbery
>Grand Theft Auto
>Murder
>Accessory to Murder
>Domestic Violence (a real case not a fake)
>Child Abuse (actual child abuse)
>Rape
>Anything having to do with hurting or doing something sexual to a kid.

Then they should not be in prison. It's regoddamneddiculous. And entirely too expensive. It's bankrupting the country. I mean a guy steals a $1000 laptop. Okay, That's wrong, I got it. But it technically constitutes as a felony here in America because the value is over $200. Now because of the 1k laptop, were willing to spend anywhere between 30k per year in a county jail, or 60k per year in a prison.
It makes no fucking sense

How about not doing coke?

the penalty is infinity and the law is impossible to follow. in fact, USA lost count of their number of laws some time ago.

it's built like this on purpose. the game of real life has no restrictions on cheating, no moderation, and no cash limits.

Kill all druggies

What being done about all the rat-faced kikes in government?

how about someone I don't know, telling me or anyone else (someone THEY don't know) what the fuck they can and can't put in their own body.

How bout that?

>regoddamneddiculous
lurk more you fucking faggot

Because they keep niggers away from me

>Cigarettes, aspirin, and alcohol aren't regulated
Are you retarded?

Because coke heads tend to steal to aquire more coke, it's inevitable that the use outpaces ones means to aquire it so in turn what someone is doing to themselves begins to effect everyone they interact with. So in short execute drug addicts and drug dealers until no one dares to use or distribute it. My only compromise on that is that drug addicts can possibly be rehabbed by force in a more strict setting such as a military style prison. Rather than the zoos we currently have.

>Robber
Ah, yes. The old legal charge of "robber".

While I agree that prisons are dubious, and there are certainly issues, it's honestly quite simple. Don't fucking break laws. It doesn't matter how "arbitrary" they are to YOU or not.

Now, should the laws exist, are they moral, etc? Different topic. Know why violent crime in the west has been plummeting pre mudskin invasion? We were locking up bad eggs.

Boomers and retarded mutts fell for the "Removing niggers stuck in ghettos selling weed makes us safer" meme that the kikes in the private prison industry pushed. In reality these niggers are isolated but now YOU pay some jew to give these niggers free welfare.

Attached: 1460390037527.gif (200x144, 988K)

That "meme" is objectively true, though.

I'll beat u to death with a ball pein hammer

I have no problem paying to keep niggers away from my neighborhood. Can we change the law to do it without them being caught committing crimes as well?

does the same apply to cigarettes? How about Alcohol? How about pharmaceutical medications? This bullshit idea your pushing is gay. Can't the same be said for alcohol? I've heard of people offering their kids for money, pimping their wives or children out to get money for alcohol, and robbing stores for alcohol.

It's not about that you fucking moron. It's about someone regulating what you CAN, and CAN'T put in your own fucking body, under the guise of "looking out for your own good". Nobody seem's concerned with Sugar, despite the US having the second most obese population in the world. Nobody seem's to mind the costs of people going on SSDI or Medicaid as it relates to diabetes secondary to being a fat fuck (from sugar), that's okay.

Oh, but fucking Kratom --- Illegal
Cocaine---- Illegal
Weed----Illegal, but somehow simultaneously legal (figure that shit out)
fuck you faggot

Attached: 1554984535864.gif (500x316, 971K)

>Pointing out a minor typo or grammatical error
YOU SURE SHOWED ME

Easy to do when violent criminals are as rare as albino people in your race

Attached: 1554508453465.jpg (838x633, 111K)

>does the same apply to cigarettes?
Yeah. I'm pretty sure if you get caught stealing cigarettes you still get charged with "robber"

Kratom is legal you fucking retard

Sure thats a case that happens but more often
>be crackhead like coke
>never have money cuz crackhead
>rob, steal, kill, rape whitey
>never get caught cuz no family ties no job no associates no fixed address no paper trail.
>get caught with crack
Go to jail for 5 years
>5 years of people in society being safe from robbing killing raping crackhead.

Im ok with drugs being a felony. Good people arent drug addicts

Dont do drugs dude. Not hard

They also almost always abused the drug is well. It will always take more to achieve that mild Euphoria to keep oneself going. And more and more until they're full-blown Coke junkies stealing your fucking radio out of your car. That's why it's illegal people. Thought you cunts hated degeneracy

Exactly

>LEGITIMATE pharma rep
no such thing

>too easy to get a felony
Huh, I must have been doing it all wrong for 36 years.

They dont hate degeneracy. Theyre the epitome of degeneracy

It’s actually extremely easy to not get a felony too boyo

Nog's are inherently violent, and thus commit a plethora of violent crimes. Almost every nog with a criminal history has one or multiple violent crimes tucked away somewhere in that rapsheet of a criminal background.
They should be locked away and kept away from civilized people. We agree there.
But this bullshit where someone gets time for doing, using, or selling steroids is fucking retarded. When someone get's caught with Coke, Weed or Moonshine, it's stupid. Just imagine the steroid hearing
Just imagine how fucking stupid that court hearing would sound.
>Well Mr. Smith, we can see here that you have a job, kids, pay taxes, and take steroids in conjuction with a healthy diet and exercise
Well, um, herr, that's not allowed I guess. I don't really know why, but it's written down here on this paper, so I have to give you a minimum of 2 years. This will cost the tax payer 60k+ per year, but oh well never mind that, goodbye.

The law is too hard to follow and no one can perfectly uphold it? Huh, sounds like a system of thought I’ve heard before.

(Take the Christian pill)

Rumor is that Alabama is going to privatize prisons. Some of the worst prisons and jails in the country, this whole state is a corrupt as fuck racket.

Why you fucking moron? Why? Why is it illegal?

Blacks are mostly a threat to only other blacks. The ones going to jail for minor drug possession are rarely fucking with white neighborhoods.
>Yes Mr. Rosenstein take my money for more prisons and make the minimum for jaywalking 2 years!

No, you havn't. Your just lying and you know it. Now fuck off you self righteous cunt

You were saying?

Kys nigger lover
I hope your assets get civilly forfeited

KILL YOURSELF COPS
FUCKING FAGGITS

Because drug users are shit faces and nobody wants them around their children you dumbass. Yes, throwing a dealing in jail for 20 years is dumb, dealers should just be taken outside and executed instead but remember this is a nation filled with massive pussies and cucks so.

You're absolutely right, a bullet is cheaper than 60k per year

why that nigga get caught? rule 1 bro

And to expand on that, not getting caught means you're managing your habit well enough to keep it out of public eye/concern. If you're caught it's because you were moving large quantities unsafely, or ingesting them. Be discreet and you won't deserve jail.

>And why are prison guards essentially Judge & Jury in Prison? I've heard stories of people going in with 3-5 years, and somehow getting an additional 5 tacked on like it was nothing?
Ok, I agree with you that the system is broken and wrong, but this point is just misinformation. I have experience in the field, although I wouldn't need experience to know that years on a sentence don't just get added on by the prison staff. The latest release date (the "5" in your 3-5 example) can only be delayed further by the prisoner committing a new crime while behind bars. The prisoner has to be convicted in the same way any other person is convicted; judge, jury, lawyers, all of it. It is a lengthy and annoying process and for that reason most crimes don't get charged. The prison usually just deals with it in-house by putting people in segregation.
Do I believe that some guards pull some sketchy crap and frame prisoners?
Absolutely. However, it doesn't happen easily and it isn't common.
Something to keep in mind when reading these stories you speak of is that they are told by convicted felons and are rarely the whole truth. It's possible that they are innocent and telling the truth. I just don't think it's very likely given the population we're talking about here.

What constitutes a "Dealer" ?

Is it having over a certain amount? Some arbitrary number that the City, County or State just pull out of their ass, so they can hit people unexpectedly with
>Intent To Distribute
Charges?

Firstly, if drugs were for the most part legal like they are in places in the world, we wouldn't have a drug dealer problem.
Secondly, no matter what you say, at the end of the day the same can be said for alcohol. Alcohol used to be illegal, and cunts like you would jump on the (righteous white knight) band wagon just like everyone else. And you know what happened, you had Alcohol Dealers or Speak Easy's where people could buy home made alcohol, and risk dying from ethanol poisoning.
But eventually, people figured out that outlawing something that has been around since the early ages of man probably wasn't such a good idea. They legalized and regulated it. But the idea that one is better is fucking retarded.

>Why is nothing being done about for profit prisons?

Bernie's getting rid of them
AND ending the war on drugs

Attached: 160608135318-01-bernie-sanders-0608-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 118K)

I do a fuckload of drugs. Weed all the time, coke and LSD a couple times a year. But because I'm white and responsible, I don't get caught. I never drive with drugs in the car unless I'm sober, following all traffic laws, and have my paperwork up to date. It's not hard to do drugs and not get arrested if you aren't a stupid nigger.

IT FUCKING ISN'T! ARE YOU LITERALLY RETATDED?

This faggot speaks truth

I definitely think there needs to be an update to our judicial system.
About 5 years ago I ran from the cops on my motorcycle with another rider.
They ended up catching both of us later. They gave me 15 days in jail, and 2 years probation for evading a police officer, and I had no priors at all.
The other guy who got busted apparently was a drug dealer, and they busted him with over 5 ounces of weed.
They gave him the exact same sentence they gave me: 15 days in jail and 2 years probation.

Attached: 8D857EF6-BAD4-492E-809A-0A0F60D7BF81.jpg (1242x2208, 346K)

Retarded*
Dumb faggot made me so angry I made a typo.

Where do you think we're going to get all our cheap labor once the US tells China to fuck off?

I was pulled over in an area where the speed limit changed about 3 times in 1 mile. They searched cause I had an empty pack of cigs. They calmed is was full of drugs or I was using it for spliffs. Enough people complained and they changed the speed limits back to what it was but my point is if a cops want you searched, you're getting searched. Dumb ass k9s couldn't find shit.