EUROPE IS NOT WHITE

>Europe is NOT white. Europe is not a white man! In Europe, there is no democracy without ethnic minorities. And in Europe there is no democracy without black women like me.

Just look at that bitch
youtu.be/4T0lOT-Rafg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Q9S3epIDs
youtube.com/watch?v=nCiRzl1BDGw
youtube.com/watch?v=uULRVq1qj5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's over, euroniggers. At this point you would never run away from it.

Sorry I can't watch that.

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1050x576, 52K)

>muh based black people
watchu saying whitey the age of the whitoid has ended it is now the time of the Black BVLL
>no please don't I want to play my vidya and watch movies
you can watch them in hell whitoid scum

I don't care if she is a tranny glownigger I would fuck Lana

Attached: 4556f9757414c95d6b9db044b0c9421c_XL.jpg (1920x1451, 336K)

>Sorry I can't watch that.
Why's that? Is this vid blocked in France?
>now the time of the Black BVLL
All things considered I think it's could be actual truth.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-21 01-12-06.png (547x421, 187K)

Ew, user... she's ugly. Just look at that manly face. It's so gay.

Niggers ruin everything, it's in their nature. The real tragedy though is that white people let it happen and cheer when it does.

Attached: 1555293240596.jpg (227x222, 10K)

look at that majestic jawline. chinlets and femcels btfo

Attached: 14uw6yu.jpg (800x1090, 380K)

No, it's just a bit cringy.

Like the black woman saying stupid stuff and white one answering to this like : "aha it's so dumb"

That's to much for me... I can't handle that kind of things.

Attached: 23_awkward.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 114K)

I want to live just long enough to see this nigger lynched as a warning to the next ten generation of nogs that arrogance and stupidity have far too high a price.

Yeah, I'm sure we're not too cucked for that to happen in our lifetime

Attached: 1555218092781.png (814x501, 659K)

Why do infeiror shitskins demand to live near their white supeirors whisky claiming to be oppressed by us?

A really painful watch. Is the guy next to her, her Jewish handler?

T. Infeiror shitksin still angry and unable to admit the truth

>all things considered I think this could be true

That’s because you have a very low IQ like most of your kin

How can white people stand being lied to and talked down to in such a brazen way

>mfw the bitch goes full bug-eyed, stuttering spastic

But seriously tho, we can't let her get the codes to the onions missles of Europe.

Attached: 1545610295091.jpg (636x592, 137K)

>Joacine Katar-Moreira, an African woman from Guinea-Bissau, is running for the European Parliament elections through the far left Portuguese party
wtf Portugal? I thought you were lagging at least 20 years behind us in term of cuckery but this... wtf?

Hahahaha 2:02 she starts beat boxing or having a fit or something

Portugal has an Indian PM since 2015 though.

Is there any place left not cucked beyond repair?

Attached: 1547887779930.png (655x509, 25K)

Bread and Circus.

Starve us, make us bleed only then do we fight back.

So long as we are well fed. We are docile.

your inner soul

Attached: delight.jpg (762x768, 63K)

It's just some marginal far-left party with zero support

dafuq did I just watch

This. It's an African nigger from one of our old colonies trying to speak in a human language. Nobody takes her or her party seriously, anywhere.

Attached: 1544093674977.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Who is this hand rubbing gentleman behind her?

Attached: europeisnotwhite.png (900x655, 478K)

Kike communist from her party.

They just can't help themselves can they

black "men" are sissy bitch faggots

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

cool pic

Attached: 9fc2d22fa12d25b3380174165ebfc8ae4a0a753debcfcd99eb8e11c97a38fade.jpg (1000x832, 256K)

Their time will come soon enough britbro.

Attached: blackboisin2019.jpg (640x640, 57K)

What is his name portubro?

Of course she had to be pampered by this shithole of a country.

>is there any place left not cucked beyond repair?
The True Finns became the 2nd largest party in the parliament yesterday and it's basically impossible for the other parties to freeze them out, because even if the Social Democrats, the Centre and the Greens combine, they don't have enough seats to form a government on their own.

Attached: 1536427712950.jpg (1024x898, 290K)

Good news

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Q9S3epIDs

is this video working for anybody? it's a presentation about white population diminishing. the comments were filled with people praising the fact that white people are going extinct and i think youtube shoah'd it recently. i should have fucking screenshotted those comments.

here's a mirror on youtube. no bad comments on this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=nCiRzl1BDGw

so what she's saying is that democracy is tribal warfare via the ballot box? different ethnic groups trying to outnumber each other and run the country how they like even if it's detrimental to other groups, all being done via votes instead of physical violence?

so what she's saying is democracy is division and we can never have unity in a democracy?

so what she's saying is that any ethnic group with any common sense would establish its own nation with its own rules, whereby no other groups had a say in how it was ran?

so what she's saying is democracy is no way to run a nation, it's actually a way to destabilize a nation?

so what she's saying is, democracy at its very core, is racial and ethnic political warfare?

so what she's saying is minorities will always try to subvert natiosn belonging to ethnic majorities?

so what she's saying is. her people want to steal from other peoples, but "legally."

yeah, everyone knows this, just not white people.

Yas kween slay

(((Rui Tavares))). He says jews are ancestors of the portuguese people.

Attached: rui_tavares.png (982x1068, 329K)

Reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uULRVq1qj5U

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-15 um 16.01.44.png (1418x1172, 974K)

Gee I wonder why.

Attached: dont forget da tootbrush.jpg (634x400, 92K)

>stupid baboon pretending to be human

The sooner Europe becomes non-white the sooner a billion Africans starve to death. So bring it on, bitch.

>Europe is imperialist white supremacist responsible for all problems in the world
>Europe has always been multicultural and was never really white
Getting mixed messages from the left here

based and blackpilled, my fellow user

Attached: iu.png (270x344, 52K)

>Europe isn't European
>eyes bulge
>head snaps back

Das rite gurrll.

Niggers truly are the same everywhere they go.

As if i should care what a nigger says my continent and the respective peoples on it is.

Also notice that she uses her stutter almost strategically in her speech manipulative for sympathy or whatever.

>In Europe, there is no democracy without ethnic minorities.
Justify your reasoning.

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

Niggers are so arrogant and selfish. Thinking they need to be in every single nation on the planet.
>Justify your reasoning.
She has none. It´s just niggers way of trying to manipulate people to have a bunch of niggers in their society based on the fact they don´t want to live in their own. AND ofcourse to try to manipulate to put niggers in everything just because they are niggers.

>imperialist
Doesn´t even make sense. Mostly stayed in our own countries. And the ones who didn´t built fully fledged colonies from the ground up which are nations today. And their main people still are in their own countries. It´s also in case of colonization of africa in 1870 3-4 nations out of the 50 european nations that we are talking about. Each nation has different european group in it.
>>Europe has always been multicultural and was never really white
That´s totally false though. But europeans are not same as eachother. A frenchman is not same as a pole, an italian is not same as an scott. So when you are saying 'white people' you are talking about quite a diverse crowd of peoples. But ofcourse all european and more similar to eachother than to say african peoples. But each also unique.
>white supremacist
This is what they call having your country be about your own people. And retaining your ethnic majority there since it´s your country. Funnily just like pretty much all other countries on the planet. This current situation is a totally artificial one and goes completely against everything natural and decent. And is creating ethnic strife and demographic warfare against people in their own countries!
Just about 60 years ago before this propaganda. Everyone was 'obsessed' with preserving their own people in their own country. Because it´s the most natural thing in the world to do.

>Niggers truly are the same everywhere they go.
It´s amazing isn´t it.