Why does Pic related happen?

Anyone?

Attached: E89D1755-0F78-4455-82FD-AA64963F5F61.jpg (960x955, 100K)

Anyone getting with the girl who posted this meme is a retard

All women want to be raped by a different skin color than their own

That's fucking racist.
They should tolerate and accept their new invaders.

women are liars. this is normal. only one gender had to be honest for society to progress.

Whites are a dying breed and we know that very well, when we visit this board we see a lot.

Women are the biggest test for man, and the biggest destroyer of man. If you're a devout Christian, you don't touch women until marriage. A devout Muslim, you don't even touch a women's hand before marriage. Stop thinking this is a good thing, the whites are dying off and the new whites are half asian, half black, and many become so feminine from all the female attention they are barely human at all, they speak like women and think like them too.

Genetic diversity meets lack of responsibility for their actions. It's the ultimate schlick material for women. Ask any psych 100 professor, male or female.

Women are irrational and think with their emotions first. Don't waste your time trying to figure out why they do something. There's a reason why every religion views them as semi-conscious property.

Attached: 1503039200959.jpg (566x1020, 108K)

Damn brown women are sexually objectifying us this outrage WILL NOT stand!

Lay off King

t.redskin here, native women are notorious whores who give it up to anyone who expresses a vague interest

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-26 13.16.25.png (868x503, 845K)

But I thought you were a proud and noble people like that Italian actor portrayed you as

Come to the Canadian prairies my friend! plenty of proud and noble warriors here!

Attached: 1549097292018.jpg (550x413, 62K)

My experience with natives is limited to putting up with their drunk bullshit on Ctrains.
I thought they hate whitey

The holocaust was a white genocide.

You live in berta and have limited experiences with natives? How is this even possible? I grew up in Dead Deer and had to deal with them daily.

>Why does pic related happen?
Answer: Women.

Attached: 1527657323082.png (550x1800, 821K)

Calgary suburbs my man. Only on the train or at stations.

Attached: BB004916-35AF-41D6-A625-C37F2D46E4DE.jpg (744x1029, 359K)

the female brain is like looking back in time 50000 years. they had no reason to evolve past that point, so they didnt. they make babies, thats it.

Our women hate white people (but still have sex with white guys by the bucket load), most of the men either don't care or are too drunk or high to care

Well as long as they don’t get pregnant it doesn’t matter

Brown people.

I don’t think so

Bump