Christians are subhuman

have you ever noticed how most fucked up murders are done by christians? most mentally instable and fucked up people are christians. Pedos, schizos etc. As a person whose widely interested in arts, specifically music the weirdest, most surreal in one way or another mainly by lyrical themes music is influenced by Christian beliefs (if anyone wants, i can go for countless examples even from some musicans i highly respect.) You can find that pattern in various other things: attacks, murders, assaults. Even causing harm to own children because they refuse their indoctrination (how many times have you heard about a 15 to 17 year old kid being thrown out of house because of something alike?). Doesn't that equal to show a sort of problem? Whats wrong with Christians? Is it something about their value system, beliefs or is it something completely else? Discuss.

Attached: A-78487-1380988542-3559.jpeg.jpg (500x485, 56K)

>christians are all crazy
yeah, what else is new
you can go on yt and see some guy having a seizure in church while someone screams that god is talking to him, to some funny christian music blasting in the background
atleast he's not getting molested by the local pedo pope

It's a redneck cult like Heaven's Gate or Manson Family, but way larger.

hello rabbi how's the weather in isreal?

>rabbi
sure faggot. I hate all abrhamaic religions equally desu. Legit, stop looking for des juden you stupid christcuckold in france, be bothered by your bbc lovin' sis.

Oh vey i'm not jew trust me i hate all abrahamic religion

Attached: happy merchant 2.jpg (201x232, 10K)

epiiiiiic
go suck off your pope you fag. Im specialized in variety of occult beliefs, ive read them pages since i was a lil kid. If youre looking for the jews ask yer pope you cocklovin bbc mc ginger fuckheaded cunt ass cuckolded pussy foreskinless cuck

That's because Christians live in countries created by other Christians with the means to record crimes committed by Christians.
The small number of non-Christians in Christian lands already rivaling or surpassing Christian criminality already in the few decades they've been here demonstrates that non-Christians are more violent.

Also nonwhite "Christians" are not Christian. You have to be white to actually be a proper Christian.

>s-stop looking for Jewry

Kinda Cringe to be honest

Is that Jimmy Page?

What is Asia again, corn farmer?

bro:

>logical thinking is taught/learnt/aquired, not something you are born with

>most people suffer the same mental illness, they just happened by randomness to be vegan/communist/whatever instead of christian

>the universe is determinist, complaining is utterly fucking useless and wont change anything, the only things that matters are ACTION

>most people dont look on each other. this cause isolation, lack of education and or love, and causes the worst mental illnesses

>christians are not subhumans. plenty of christians have learnt logic because they had to for some reason and quit their religion to become fully functional beings. You not understanding the demterministic ways of the universe shows a lack of understanding

>it has to do with their religion. when anything sinful can cause eternal hell, for the real believers, then anything ( as cruel as it is, is better than sin.

>the bible is actually very well written in the sense that it repeat itself and by authority, puts things in the mind. The Story of Abraham is one, where Gods tells him to kill is child. This remove any logical thinking because God asks you to literally abandon your logical thinking, even if you were roughly smart when you were a child.
The fact that you were roughly smart means that often you are also arrogant, which prevent you from questioning your belief,n this added to fear of Hell and want of Heaven.

Attached: nope.jpg (943x396, 103K)

nigs gotta nog

PaganLarpers on pol, a christian board
>LORD JESUS SON OF GOD, HAVE MERCY ON US SINNERS!

this beleif also turns you into a childish woman in the sense that you roam in life not being responsible but instead counting on god for everything. you also dont give a shit about anything because what matters is the eternal life. those things prevent correct thinking

Fuck kikes, fuck Muslims....I’m not Christian but they seem OK to me, so what if they go and do a few murders? In my opinion they don’t do enough and that’s why things are so clown world today, if good ol’ Christians would still terrorize niggers, kikes, Muslims and degenerate fagots... we would live in a better place.... in fact... the only reason why I’m not a christian is because they have no ambition of a crusade.

>Widely interested in the arts.
So you're gay, it's understandable you would have a hard on for Christianity, most gays do.

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (700x883, 134K)

Idk are Spaniards white

Sage

Attached: 1534695315753.jpg (1211x1600, 368K)

You can look to prove any theory about people with the amount of history that's recorded if you want. Like I can point out people who don't have Christian beliefs are responsible for the largest and most recent genocides we've experienced as a race. Even if you count Hitler as a Christian, all the heathens have him beat by millions and millions of poor souls. Go be a faggot somewhere else Jew, be happy your hook nosed ancestor dodged the ovens and the soviet death squads.

Thought the same thing!

Christianity is a religion for mentally weak losers. Drug addicts, former prostitutes, murderers, etc.

>most fucked up murder
the first thing coming to my mind is the brazen bull
capital punishment by slow cooking
the king this was presented to was so disgusted by the idea that the inventor was the first to test it
yeah that guy in the 6th century before christ was of most likely a cristian

Attached: Pierre_Woeiriot_Phalaris.jpg (702x916, 137K)

Humans are sub human haven’t you guys noticed that most murders pedos and rapists are humans there are so many other examples. Christianity is the world most popular religion of corpse we will most likely have a lot of bad people

Not really, no. Also, you slavs don't need any religion to be messed up in the head.

>IM NOT YIDDISH

Yikes friend