So Jow Forums, is pewdiepie /ourguy/

so Jow Forums, is pewdiepie /ourguy/

Attached: Felix-Headshot-1-275x275.jpg (275x275, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHYkTUmsJlY
youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk
dlive.tv/p/pdp B-0wG1RZR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked, apparently so pewds

subscribed

No

yes

Yes, only autist who still have a pubescent hatred of him would disagree.

maybe

he's a fucking gayass reaction channel. im glad he likes the nazi stuff tho

Yes. I watch him for over 5 years now and even back then he always gave subtle hints about his powerlevel

everybody knows he had to say something after /ourguy/ in newzealand had a little chimpout

No, only daddy less dumbos would claim him.

Felix is /ourguy/, PewDiePie is a character, it needs to be politically correct to have money, he's human, he gotta eat too.
Felix is definitely blackpilled, since he lived in Sweden and now in the UK, a.k.a shitholes.

HAHA LE EPIC GAMER YOUTUBER IS LE /OURGUY/ BECAUSE HE SAY THE N WORD!!! AMIRITE REDDIT???

i dont know if he is our guy,
but he has a soothing effect before I go to sleep, i put on his videos and sleep like a baby.
What is amazing is the directness he has with his audience, he has 90 mill subscribers and his video is seen by an average of 4 mil people, but when you listen to him its like he is talking to you. He speaks to all the lonely depressed people in a very human and direct way.

Yes. Only newfags think otherwise.

wel do wan na be my daddy ??

PewDiePie will one day be the King of England by right of conquest.

this, Felix is humanist to those, us whites, who suffer from discriminations more than minorities because "muh ashamed".
He looks like he talks to you because he is, he is conscious that the people who watch him are severely depressed and damaged by the actual world.
Very sad response, sorry anons, i'm just a bit down.

as long as people think he is, is what matters

Hi Felix, I watch your videos every day.

Attached: 1510930297279.png (201x210, 102K)

Sort of. List of based things he's done is long. Gaslighted a t-shirt with the 14 words on it. Actively defends white men, latest example was a few weeks ago when he called out the Captain Marvel actress's attack on white men and how idiotic she is. He worked hard to stop Article 13. He follows some pretty interesting (to say the least) people on Twitter, he likes Notch/Marcus Persson who is full Jow Forums.

Attached: Aryan.png (500x697, 116K)

sort of.

I think he agrees with us laregly, but in the end he is just a little pussy that got rich and all he cares about is staying rich and not losing his entitled, extremely low-IQ girlfriend.

clown fooling around for money

he dosnt give a fu*ck about destruction of the west,

if he did, he would do something about it...

he has more than enough money for lifetime, to drop a mass redpills via his channel, tell the truth straight, to his viewers...

but as I said - he is only a clown, fooling around for money

fuck him

Attached: 1536184290536.jpg (3500x3200, 599K)

Sam Hyde being one of those people on Twitter.

Also don't forget the most damning evidence that Pewds is a Jow Forumsack, it's has happened a few times but essentially someone made a thread about him saying how he should just go full 1488 after he got those two Indians to hold up a sign saying "death to all Jews" and someone in the thread said something along the lines of "you try doing that when you still have 1.8 mill viewers minimum" then the guy said "if that is you pewds do this certain specific action in your next vid". And Pewds did it, the action was something like do the boomer sips meme with certain clothing on then saying something specific and he did it precisely. Can someone post the pic of it?

i found this

Attached: pewds.png (971x1391, 864K)

>pewdiepie is one guy

Yea he has done this type of thing a few times but it's similar to the one I was referencing. Still though it's evidence he browses Jow Forums.

>(((Kjellberg)))
yeap, he's 14/88

>he is only a clown, fooling around
So he is /ourguy/ then

Attached: HONK.jpg (225x225, 12K)

A newage psyop. A youtube era (((journalist))). A kid of two CEO of Swedistan, that primes zoomers for ww3

This. /pol are heavily retarded sometimes

kek, are you being unrionic

you know that kjellberg is a Norwegian name right?

Well, he's Nordic (the master race as described by Hitler) and seems to know this himself. He only says he doesn't like white supremacists so YouTube doesn't shut him down. So yes.

He had to say that since the New Zealand attack happened.

While white male suicide is no joke. I'm looking forward to this one.

>1588
So damn close

Obviously, he has made MANY remarks that he is the master race. Like, so many that there's no doubt he's being serious.

No. If he truly was. YouTube would have gotten rid of him a long time ago, but since he's still at the top its cause jewtube and jewdiepie are one in the same.

I mean, he clearly knows.

Attached: pewdiepie merchant.jpg (219x231, 14K)

Yea, one always makes jokes about or relating to their beliefs if they must hide it as a secret.

I don't care about his world views, whether he agrees with me or not is irrelevant. He makes retarded reaction content I play in the background while playing video games. People who like or dislike a creator because of their views are retards.

Dont know about the name, but his mother took CEO of the year award. In Swedistan. And after lurking /pol for6 months, you know fame is never random.
Youtube is tv for zoomers, it gets treated as by (((them))). Zog wants 14/88 for you, zoomers. Let this sink.

I guess that potato nigger Jacksepticeye is also a ZOG agent, as well as that American happa Markiplier.

I think he is. I have no hard evidence of this, but in one thread I complained about how he used to say "it's a joke it's a joke!" After every somewhat edgy joke, and said it made him look weak. After I said that I have not seen him do it once. I don't watch his content for anything other than research purposes though so I could be wrong.

>inb4 delusions of grandeur
You're probably right but still. I think enough evidence is there. And he flys just under the radar enough to make anyone who accuses him of it look like a schizo. A masterful tight rope he is walking. Godspeed Felix.

Based zog

>is pewdiepie /ourguy/
You have to be 18 or older to post here

Pewdiepie is based af watch this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHYkTUmsJlY
Go to 12:40 he complains about pepole saying hes a nazi and he btfos wypipo.Based pewds.

Jacksepticeye. Jack as in jack off. Septic as in septic tank. Eye as in evil eye/anus.

Attached: Kjellberg.jpg (627x202, 26K)

maybe

Attached: 1526266524953.png (973x1064, 141K)

who?

There as one with drinking monster with his pinkie up, hich he did.

>expecting the largest YouTuber on the platform to endorse white nationalism

I don't watch his content, but I did see his responses to the 2 or 3 controversies he stirred up
I think he just doesn't care about identity politics and it slips through sometimes.
I highly doubt that he's a Nazi.

I hope you're joking because you people are retarded sometimes. That's not a jewish name.

I don't understand why this guy is so popular. The douchebag doesn't even create any content. He just records himself reacting to other people's content and says some unfunny commentary in a silly accent. I hope none of you fags are grown men fanboying over this talentless douche

Attached: DxAo1AvXgAAHS1U.jpg (400x367, 21K)

youtu.be/4nPJPz3RYAk

So many fucking idiots expect him to go 1488

Its called 5d chess for a reason

Attached: 1541430358724.jpg (960x540, 156K)

Im not zog dude. But its obvious whats happening. The "revolutionaries" of today are the status quo of tomorrow. Thats by plan, so the agenda is pushed even more. You fell for the trend too.

He isn't full on 1488 but i think he is a nationalist so /ourguy/

dlive.tv/p/pdp B-0wG1RZR
Check at 01:23:00 This guy is hailing pewdiepie several times and he loves it.

I know what you meant and have played with the theory myself. If that is the case, I don't see why it's a bad thing.

No Swedish cuck man can ever be "our" guy..LMAO

Not only that he lives in Brighton, the most progressive place in the UK that has a fucking Green mp

triples say yes but 4d chess gamer style

Attached: honkment.gif (225x531, 54K)

Not anymore

Because the 14/88 will be used to promote hate and blind violence and blind obeying orders to do inhumane deeds, as nazis did in ww2. World wars and major restructuring after. Hitler was banned so he could become trendy and lead the masses to yet another massacre. Guess who might profit for that war too

I once thought it would be hysterical if he would read and do a book report on the things I write.

he never would. feels bad.

Absolutely not. Pewdiepie is far too racist. In fact, according to an anonymous insider, he is literally the inventor of AIDs.

No only zoomers like this faggot

NOT PEWDIEPIE!

>never did anything for two fucking years
>guys he will saev rhe zuumers hahaahah
You remind me of trumpcucks.

Making superstars is easy in the era of youtube suggestion algorithms.
Man distancing from nature makes him more and more controllable.

Whatever his beliefs, he's useful in subtlety redpilling people. Also he shows zoomers not to trust the media.

Attached: 0818_von-bdfgdgraun-nazis-crop-630x466.jpg (630x466, 63K)

>from Brighton
So’s this thing

Attached: C3792385-328A-4DAB-A41F-1FEC9D746333.jpg (800x435, 21K)

Temeria...only that matters now

Attached: IMG_0500.jpg (236x231, 9K)

Felix has not been part of this place since 2017. He continued to make edgy jokes and use right-wing rhetoric right up until Christchurch simply because it upset media outlets that constantly wrote bait articles about him. Once Christchurch happened and he and his girlfriend had to stay in a witness protection home for half a week he realized that his actions have consequences and put a full stop on even pretending to associate with this places rhetoric.

1) Can you say "subscribe to pewdiepie" without getting arrested?

2) Do you want to?

3) Do you know that he's in hiding ever since the "incident" noamsain

Whats that?

But he is the media

I hope he realizes that dlive is scam.
The currency they use is in total control of that company.

Honestly WTF has become of Jow Forums.

Vernon Roche. A patriot...and a real son of a bitch
The legacy media he means

>1 post by this ID
You know the drill

He is obviously his own guy.

Attached: peweyes.jpg (300x128, 8K)

yes.

wanted to say exactly this

>tfw I still wake up to wet dreams crying in the middle of the night about Foltest
>it wasn't right
>it wasn't right
>I made it right, I killed Letho
>and Djkistra
>Restore Temeria

Attached: dying sad cat.jpg (2992x2328, 367K)

>he and his girlfriend had to stay in a witness protection home for half a week
sauce?

>is pewdiepie /ourguy/
SIP

Attached: pewds_sip.png (2382x1562, 1.9M)

I took a graduate level class unrelated to communication that require a long report of charisma, because communucation and charisma is a "soft skill" or something.
I wrote 10 pages on just Pewdiepie's charismatic effect on the younger generation, breaking down how it works, and got the highest grade in the class.

Attached: 1555134018381.jpg (500x400, 50K)

Pewdiepie has charisma but for some reason I dont find him funny

I do't understand how a company can pay out real money when users get free currency by just watching videos and commenting.. I don't see any ad revenue.

Hey pewds!

Attached: 9A0F36B3-2C8E-4E58-B0A1-A28509354055.png (394x405, 128K)

Fake and Gay.

The memeflaggot user got witness protection programmes mixed up with a holiday in Japan that had been planned for weeks up until then.

He is a blatant antisemite, may he die painfully.

Is pic related a joke user? Honestly kys.

He looks unhealthy and you are right.