Pete 2020

Nobody is talking about this here because theres almost nothing bad to say. He will win.

Attached: 1ffa1e-20190414-buttigieg01.jpg (2000x1504, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8hXpTKgTXY
youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess "Buttigieg 2020" didn't exactly roll off the tongue

>theres almost nothing bad to say.
I'll play along.
>He has a husband. Does that mean he is the wife?
>Does he plan to have children? Or will they stay childless DINKs?
>Will they adopt a nigglet because muh diversity or will they get a white baby from a pizza?
>How can a childless gay couple relate to the problems of normal families with kitchen table issues?
>Did he really chase poor black families out of their homes to make room for gay playgrounds?

Attached: aids.png (1220x822, 43K)

>Buttchug
>President
Pick one

E Michael Jones is his neighbour in South Bend, and he has PLENTY to say
youtube.com/watch?v=T8hXpTKgTXY
or if that's too long
youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M

Attached: EMJ.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

He's an empty suit with zero policies. Democrats are delusional if they think blacks will vote for him. Remember when they voted to ban gay marriage in California?

Tapes of him saying nigger in relation to the black police chief he demoted are about to drop FYI.

RIP buttplug, sorry trannies!

can someone name the ocean he sailed onto the shores of afganistan as a member of the naval reserves?

>you don't understand the purpose of the alley
>because you think the anus is a sex organ
E Michael Jones with the bantz.
That being said the full interview should also be given a watch he explains perfectly how pete buttplug is nothing but a tool of them

Attached: 1526411045200.png (1077x903, 618K)

i like buttsex too but not for president

Buttgape won’t even win his home state brainlet

He's a mayor dude

Why are the left so based while they pretend to be diversity faggots? Why do the right pretend to be based when they advocate for mass immigration?

The media have told me his support is organic and not all faggot based

That would be funny him dropping n bombs

his dd214 sez he only served 9 months over a 8 year enlistment with 6 months in afhamistan as military intel, with no navy combat ribbon. suspisious

This guy is only shilled by discord trannies unlike yang whose campaign is natural...

How the fuck do you say "Buttigieg"?

It's pronounced /bət/ /pləɡ/

Boo-teh-gig

Sorry the last sound is like jig not gig

>Buttgape
It's too easy.

Buttig-egg

when the elsagate thing on youtube happened and people were posting links i thought "fuck this im not even clicking on that" and thats how i feel about the image you posted.

Attached: posture.png (720x395, 300K)

I don't care about le private bumfun, have at it, boys, but notice how shit childless leaders usually are? Also his "husband" (i'm still not used to saying that) posts on Twitter about icecream a lot. Like schizposting codeword frequency references to "icecream." This is my personal QAnon and the hill I'll die on, inshallah.

Boot edge edge

America will not elect a man named "Butt" to the presidency. I'm sorry, it's not his fault and it's not necessarily fair, but them's the breaks

Buttgrope 2020!

He will win

Attached: hangemhigh.jpg (1191x1000, 322K)

where do democrats find these fucking people. nobody had heard of this faggot 30 days ago now their jew media propaganda arm is pushing him nonstop

Bargain bin find passed off as obscure indie band, your friends with no taste love it because there's a horseshoe on the cover and the vocalist is pastiching Dylan but it's really just wank for social studies students.

Lol would you prefer some elite? Theyre not marketing towards boomers sweetie

Desperation is an incredible motivator.

Their "Ramen" candidate wears jackets that are worth more than a month's pay.

Damn you suck bad

Plus, he literally takes dick in his ass.

Not so sure Americans really trust guys that keep putting other guys dicks in their butt.

>navy officer
>gay
Shocking.

Dude it's no different to putting your penis in a vagina. Everyone knows women shit out of their vaginas. Love is love, bigot.

Mr. Buttgape will only win if he’s a redpilled.

No way a gay dude with nothing else is gonna win.

Nobody is talking about it because it was irrelevant. I watched the first 10 minutes of this sinners two faced devil parade. It was disgusting, self-serving and brazenly mixed faggotry with the word of god.

The first 10 minutes of his shitty little rally was all I needed to see. He's a joke and won't win.

>Goofy looking white faggot
Yeah that's gonna mobilize the black vote

Get a load of this faggot

This. Ive had many laughs about this guy being gay and having the name that sounds like "Buttkike"

>Buttkike
My sides

Mayor Pete and E Michael Jones are both in the CIA... They live down the street from each other.

I hope he wins the west is already extremely gay

Gay leaders worldwide now
Or else you are homophobe and nazi

The dems can't find a white person with any black appeal
>butt guy
Goofy looking fag
>Beto
Goofy looking nobody
>Elizabeth Warren
Fake ass Indian
>Kristen Gillibrand, Amy Klobuchar
Basically nobodies

All these fuckers feel like empty suits except Elizabeth Warren, but she's goofy for her own reasons.

It also seems like all the Democrat candidates except Bernie, Yang, and Gabbard are propped up by the media and big donors.

Imagine the respect our enemies will have for us with President Buttkike!

Attached: 1554828136372m.jpg (1024x679, 123K)

For Jow Forums's viewing pleasure.

Attached: Buttguy.jpg (1316x1706, 254K)

So? Hes literally a mayor not some Bilderburg fuck

His last name is literally Butt Gag, what's he doing to win? A dildo?

This faggot has been shit talking pence for days when the only thing Pence has said is that this faggot is a good man back in 2015. This gay coward is just being a faggot to get attention and its pathetic but idiots like OP wont mention that.

The rust belt went for Obama. But the idea that an OPENLY gay man can take any rust belt state is dead on arrival.

Why the fuck do they waste money on shit like this. There is no chance in hell this guy is going to win, so what? It's a money laundering scheme? Is it a way for PACs to pay off the right people?

No way he wins a single state. Calling it

Booty geg

Yes, OP, America will elect some deep state faggot after deep state faggot pedo Barry soetoro is exposed, and deep state pedo Hillary Clinton is exposed, and deep state pedo Tim Kaine is exposed. You guys are fucking pathetic. YOU LOST. SAVE YOUR SOUL.

This faggot will never win the nomi-

Attached: buttman_cumin_for_dat_ass_bernie.png (1034x330, 95K)

booty edge edge
Anyway this is the next president. Mark my words.

Is that the site that said you would 16x your money if Trump won?

This is what they had before betting closed. Pretty good indicator of who is going to win imo.

Attached: 16electionbets.png (1041x396, 81K)

He won't win. Most people who run know they won't win. The thing is, though, it raises their profile. This is a way to get their name out there for free for until at least the primaries. This helps the Democrat party get "rising stars" public exposure so in like 10-20 years they still have a slew of well-known politicians who can lead the party. They know Bernie will be dead in a decade or less. Pelosi is likely in the same boat. John Jerry is finished. Biden is borderline finished. Clinton will never run again. Obama already had his time, and now he's done except as perhaps a speaker.

No one expects people like Buttegeig or Yang or even Harris or Booker to win. Hell, everyone knows Warren is never going to be president after her DNA disaster. Gillibrand has no national fanbase. Klobuchar is a joke of a candidate. Gabbard is too anti-globalist for the current Democrats, and she's pro-Assad. She's not winning. If Biden runs, Sanders will get shafted again. O'Rourke is a wild-card, and I think if Biden stays out he's got a good chance to emerge from the pack.

But again, no one expects Buttegeig to win. He's running so that the whole country knows who he is. He'll run for Governor or Senator of something in Indiana after this. he might win, but either way he's going to be made a national figure. They didn't do that last time because it was supposed to be Clinton running away with the election. Bernie fucked her over and he'll never be forgiven. They're doing it this time because the Obama years were so fucking bad for Democrats that an entire generation of their political leadership got wiped out in elections. 2018 was the first time they got a win outside of the presidential election since like 2008. So they desperately need to hurry the fuck up and create a new leadership caste in the party, otherwise it's AOC and Omar and other fucking insane idiots who will take over.

fixxed

Attached: jewpork.png (1220x822, 38K)

There will be war in the streets by 2020

Why do they all think the anus is a sex organ?

good question user. i think it's got something to do with being pigmentally challenged.

>He won't win.
You underestimate the collective stupidity of the modern leftist. He is near neck to neck with current leader Bernie in polls, constantly talked about on leddit, cnn, and all other leftist msm. The hype feels similar to Obongo with the smart gay man aspect instead of being black, and he isn't a complete fuck up when it comes to giving speeches. The possibility of him becoming president is very real.

He's not even close.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html

In short, he's way behind the leaders. Now, I will concede that it's fucking April in 2019. The debates wont start for 6 months at least, and primaries are still like 9 months away. Anything can happen. I will also concede that if there's still a huge field by the time the primaries start, a dark horse could somehow rack up a lot of delegates without too many people expecting it. Thing is, the race belongs right now to Biden (if he runs) or Sanders. If Biden stays out, I honestly think the Democrat leadership will throw their weight behind Beto O'Rourke. He's young, charismatic, has the veneer of being a moderate even though he isn't, and he seems to have come out unscathed from the "fake hispanic" mini-scandal. No one else comes close. Booker had to swear, cross his heart and hope to die, that he isn't gay. What blue collar white dude in the Rust Belt would vote for Harris? or Warren? Or Gillibrand? Sanders can win in the Rust Belt, so can Biden. If Biden stays out, there's no way the Dems back Sanders after 2016. Expect the Superdelegates to deny him the nomination, even if he has the most delegates. If not Biden, O'Rourke is the most likely to get the full backing of the party top brass.

Wouldn't an openly homosexual president affect our relationship with Middle Eastern countries?

I'm pretty sure Saudi Arabia wouldn't stand for it

I still can’t figure out why anyone would want to fuck an anus. Especially a mans anus which is full of hair and some of these hairs are tangled up with shit and toilet paper. Imagine the smell. It’s got to be hideous.

we should meme this guy harder
no way a gay guy with the last name Buttplug can win a general election

>Buttigieg favors a renewed commitment by the U.S. to the Paris climate agreement.
>Buttigieg is a proponent of the Green New Deal proposed by House Democrats.
>Buttigieg has frequently pointed to automation as the main cause of manufacturing job loss
>Buttigieg favors the abolition of the Electoral College.
>Buttigieg advocated for a single-payer health care system from the start of his campaign.
>Buttigieg has stated that he believes the Supreme Court needs structural reform, emphasizing depoliticization and suggesting that the court be expanded to 15 members
>universal background checks for firearms purchases
Oh dear, it's retarded

This, he's Obama but he's better at being Obama than Obama....nothing but deflecting from any substance but saying just enough to make you think he'll actually improve things. He's status quo 100%. I dont understand how people still can't see through bullshit like this. If you fell for Obama's bullshit alright I'll give you a pass but try to learn something from it for fuck sake.

>using only his first name
Smart, Buttfag might come off as a little gay if he mentions his last name,

This

Meme him to potential victory and then 2 scenarios happen

1. He wins the nomination but loses big time because boomers, muslims, and niggers won't vote for a fag

2. The DNC hates him and will sabotage his victory like they did Bernie. Get fractions of the Democrat party to turn on itself for denying a gay man the right to win

I’m happy he buttfucked yang and all the shills

Did Bernie REALLY fuck her over though or did the DNC and her disgusting entitled attitude and constant excuses and claims of things being unfair

Buttboy deserves AIDS

Make one that says “Butt Stuff 2020”

This is why he will win

He’s a faggot. Nice try, CIA.

BUTTPLUG 2020!!!!!

LET'S ALL BUST A NUT FOR BUTT!!!!

ITS FINALY TIME FOR A FAGGOT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

What part of Biden 2020 are you still refusing to accept?

Attached: 1538849897136.jpg (639x480, 60K)

>Democrats are delusional if they think blacks will vote for him.

Or spics. Spics hate faggots.

My favorite part was when he said Reagan Era conservatism is dead.

AMEN

He's going for Pete 2020

Are you implying Republicans don't do this? Look at Sarah Palin, John Kasich, Carly Fiorina, Herman Cain, etc.

It would be an even bigger mistake than Hillary. America won't elect a faggot. If he gets the nom, dems are fucked. It'd be good for redpilling people about the true lifestyle of homos though.

>I watched the first 10 minutes of this sinners two faced devil parade. It was disgusting, self-serving and brazenly mixed faggotry with the word of god.

Sounds more like Trump pandering to Evangelicals

It’s true. Pete butty mcbutt butt is really amazing and inspiring

Attached: 7A47A165-4619-4B1E-9837-A8FA832E2A5F.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Too bad fren the gets don't lie

Attached: checkem.png (1321x140, 15K)

Ireland eagerly voted for a pajeet public poo poofter as their leader so Irish Americans will certainly vote for him.

The system is finished. Anyone posting this type of shit here is a kike, shill or a retard.

We dont need retards, we need high quality individuals.

Attached: 1553852171635.png (626x627, 453K)

Bernie did. She had to spend up until June 2016 fighting for the nomination. Spending tens of millions on anti-Bernie ads rather than Anti-Trump ads. THis is why the party had to intervene and fuck him over. He may well have won had the party not directed superdelegates to fall in line behind Clinton. That's basically what the Wikileaks DNC emails showed.

Now, her attitude sure didn't help. But, in her defense, she was getting shit intel from her inner circle. There's a book called Shattered you should read. Two formed Clinton top aides wrote this like a week after the election. In the book, the detail how the Clinton team (specifically Mook and Podesta) fabricated the "Russian Collusion" narrative and sold it to their media allies. Also in that book, they detail how her top consultants refused to believe organizers on the ground that Trump was winning in the Rust Belt. There was one incident where Iowa Democrats, seeing that Clinton was getting blown out there, decided that they were going to focus on Wisconsin instead. they began transferring assets to the Wisconsin team and were trying to get the volunteers to go north. Their counterparts in Wisconsin were begging for help. When the Clinton team found out about this, one by one, they contacted the top Iowa official and forced them to revert all assets back to Iowa. Their data had clinton up big in Wisconsin, and their goal was to win as many votes and as many states as possible to gain a mandate. They were unwilling to give up on Iowa.

The excuses really came after the election. "Racists voted Trump." "Misogynists didn't vote for me." Etc. Her failure, and the failure of her campaign was the failure to believe their people on the ground in the Rust Belt. It was the failure to bring the Bernie voters on board with an offer of VP to Sanders. Had it been a Clinton-Sanders ticket, they would have won.
Sanders voters bailed and voted for Jill Stein, costing her WI and PA.

This, unironically. The system is rotten at the core

Obama was running against McCain though. Its kinda hard not to lose against a guy screaming he is going to double down on the warmongering when the population is losing its shit over how fucked both the wars and the economy was at the time.

This homo is married to a Jew, I don’t trust him

I can't wait for President Pete. I hope he gets to debate Trump. It would be such a shitshow. The era of Boomer presidents is over.

If he says he'll bet everything on single payer I'll support him. I guarantee he reneges just like everyone else once the dump truck full of corporate donor money reaches his door.