Why are Findoms allowed to manipulate and steal money from mentally ill men?

youtu.be/uCg6E-Kv1aQ

Attached: 1553337517740.jpg (1668x1053, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=paypig&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=findom&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=femdom&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=blackfemalesupremacy&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=humanatm&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=cashpig&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could do it too. Just pretend to be a girl online. The fbi does it all the time

Because boomers and betas deserve the suffering they bring on themselves.

It sounds so absurd and cheat mode that it is hilarious. However to answer your question: no one cares what happens to men, you will notice the paypigs have more of a stigma than their thieving doms

well right fully so. If there weren't any pay pigs these whores couldn't do it. Men are creating the demand and women respond to it. Why wouldn't they? It's free money.

I'm not the FBI.

Fucking hell, I'm finally free from the Estonian flag!

>I'm not the FBI.

Hmmm I believe you

But wait... it's a fucking Swedish flag now!?!?
What the hell is happening?
I'm not using a vpn

Paypigs of any sort, from likes of these and to, for example, someone who marries single moms, all of them united by attribute of giving female something it does not deserves for free, should be hunted down and exterminated to the very last one. If man kills paypig, he should get financial endorsement from the state and no criminal responsibility of any sort.
These filthy creatures are #1 resaon of trash state women are in today, and deserve no mercy.

Your average white man when they reach old age.

Because morals you godless kraut

Holy fuck

Attached: 4bd.jpg (324x586, 22K)

>says he feels so good being in her present
>makes facial expressions like a punched dog after being locked into a dark room without food for 20 days
man this guy must have had some fucked up childhood or something. he looks like he had an abusive mother or something.

these bitches use their mental manipulation to take advantage and exploit the people most alienated by this sick system we have.

it's usually old lonely white men who slaved and built this society who are also neglected by their selfish children corrupted by the doctrines of individualism and capitalism.

instead of respecting and helping them these lazy whores suck the bank accounts dry of your father, grandfather, uncle, brother, cousin and so on.

to find the (((exploiters))) just go to twitter and search:

twitter.com/search?q=paypig&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=findom&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=femdom&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=blackfemalesupremacy&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=humanatm&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=cashpig&src=typd

this lazy whores need to be exposed.

Attached: my ink proud of it.jpg (498x960, 37K)

Yeah, me neither *wink*

I didn't want to know this was a thing.

Attached: 1533564962102.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

Because then you'd have to start drawing lines about which fetishes are mental illnesses.

you are probably posting from some bumfuck island in the middle on the baltic sea between sweden and estonia.

>paypigs
Because they are disgusting. The women are just opportunists providing a service to this scum.

>if only you knew how bad things really are
Shoot that man

Attached: 8A20CC49-E2E7-465E-849E-1AE7590723AE.jpg (324x272, 58K)

eating poop is a definite line

Attached: 1552642696480.jpg (1024x825, 241K)

Some men might deserve getting exploited.

Attached: top beta.jpg (1080x1680, 649K)

>another day
>another creampie

Attached: honk.png (1000x1000, 732K)

Because weak christcucked white men a few hundred years ago decided to give females rights.

Attached: 1554975130740.jpg (645x704, 89K)

holy shit these men need to be euthanized

welcome to capitalism with a side of jews

>I'm not the FBI.

Said every FBI agent ever

I have a findom fetish. I just like to give girls with perfect bodies and faces gifts and they send pics

If you dont like the findom thing just think of it as micromodeling

>ywn be some finnish woman's paypig
why live

Attached: serveimage.jpg (702x717, 132K)

Id euthanise you

dafuq is micromodeling?

Man I got nothing against findom mate you do whatever get you off. user is just jelly that these ladies make more money than him

Black men don’t reach old age.

shhh, you'll be in heaven soon

No these women need to be terrorized in Minecraft

don't shoot my dog

wait, she's italian. fuck that

findom is often the only outlet highly successful men have to decompress. if you do this and it's not coming entirely from your comedy budget you're a mental patient.

>only outlet
* that doesn't involve murdering hookers, etc.

nice ID there topdog

how about we euthanize these men and use their money to buy the rape-cages that these women will be held in for the rest of their lives

You could spend that money on a hooker and at least get something in return.

Fuck she's ugly.

Attached: 6843789555.gif (500x532, 904K)

>moneyslave

is that another word for wife?

Just get a wife, a daughter and a divorce. You’ll be living your findom Fantasy for 32 years.

Attached: 5B28F535-4DDC-425D-8C58-516ADBA9FD38.jpg (474x537, 24K)

Kek

Attached: 1553543560665m.jpg (1024x774, 56K)

because the ethics are screwed when it comes to this
is it immoral to make huge profit of gullible old people who waste their money on teleshopping, altho it makes both parties happy? it depends on your moral framework, so in this case it's hard to say.

I still think sexuality should never be exploited for money, but I don't want to into to great lengths to explain this shit... the only real way that would stop prostitution, e-thots, sugarbaby or whatever kind of sexwork is to end capitalism

Her mouth is fucking disgusting.

>implying this video is not staged
How much of this financial domination stuff is nonsense designed to trick people in to giving the bitch some money?
How many people are paying a whore without getting some sex in return? Not many I imagine. It like everything else on the internet is fake.

Attached: 1554769051527.jpg (1181x1080, 467K)

>paying for a whore
>not getting to fuck a whore

What needs to go so wrong in your life that you become a literal fucking slave? You obviously aren't completely retarded because you are capable of earning those large sums of money in the first place, you could have 10 whores panting on all fours for cash yet you decide to do this.

Fucking westerners, I swear.

Attached: 1459770189439.png (298x292, 80K)

Yeah, i am pretty sure 90% of the traffic IS NOT the fbi looking to add to watchlists

Men are hard wired to have a weakness to women it's not their fault they are being exploited.

"Most of them"
In my degenerate youth, I dated a woman who did this. It wasn't called that at the time but that's exactly what it was. She didn't do it to me, but she demanded they pay her to go and see a movie and get fucked by (my pseudonym)...

I thought it was weird but I never paid for a date. She used her real pictures and wasn't even that hot, I 100% don't get it

oof

Attached: 1555109011897.jpg (500x397, 30K)

That guy is 64? He looks 90.

Yeah, I don't get that either, for that money, you could have a gorgeous woman slobbering all over your cock for hours on end.

Or, if you're into the like, humiliation aspect, step on your nuts and call you a loser for hours on end. Fucking weirdos

good post even if a bit rexaggerated.

A reminder that there is only bad women because of bad men.

Oh. My. G
ABSOLUTELY BASED.

Attached: BASED.png (1308x564, 65K)

nope, a line has to be drawn somewhere. paypigs get humanely destroyed

Nobody has to respect the elderly of the future if this is what they're going to be like: they didn't fight in any wars, they didn't suffer, they have nothing to offer - fuck them.

Holy shit that posture at 1:06 and how he is explaining himself. He has the mentality of a child, one which never grew up. Probably why he is so mentally weak.

Why is it mostly white woman? This stupid whore deserves to be acid attacked, ffs I feel so conflicted because whilst I hate Islam, I hate whores like that just as much. In an Islamic country this thot would probably be dead by now.

Which do you hate more?

>tfw i was a 10-year-old findom on runescale stealing money from horny teens

Attached: 1553289435101.jpg (700x700, 108K)

The image has the vibe that she's mocking him for letting him do this to her and he's regressed to being 4 years old. He probably had a young, abusive man-chinned whore for a mom.

do you think rape victims should have more stigma than rapists?

That's true. But where do they go? Blacks just seem to diasappear beyond a certain age. What happens to them?

We also call them "cucks"

>implying his dick is even working anymore
>implying he's not just a poorfag who is giving all of his pension away

Attached: alice.png (512x1420, 495K)

Most men are idiots who solely pursue "corporate excellence," can't find a broad or don't have time, don't have time or imagination for an interesting pastime like outdoorsy shit or music or art and so have these wads of cash that distributed to these disgusting thots gives them a little buzz for status. Men have a nurturing instinct for women, this is another 21st century shitty low level cyberhack of human nature. Wew.

If I was to say what I hated more it would probably be white whores. At least a lot of Muslims live by some sort of principles and put people like that in their place.

We live in the age where all you see is woman slutting themselves out on Tinder/Instagram.

Attached: 1554840888757.jpg (640x960, 184K)

We arent a big good ole team. If you tell me Im supposed to care for this guy I will punch your teeth out.

when i lived in bristol there was an old black guy who lived near me
he was paranoid and crazy as fuck. he would just yell at people as they passed by him in the street. he thought everyone was out to kill him or something. he was probably the only survivor of his gang

Americans freed themselves of all Religion when they embraced 'Americanism'.
Pay-Pigism is one of the stimulants they have to replace it with?

They degrade society and defame the Spirit.
Into the bin they go.

you have to realize that the reason people dont feel bad for mens' decisions is because people unconsciously know that men are smart enough to know right from wrong. the same cannot be said for women.
its the same thing with blacks. they are just so stupid that it cant really be expected of them to act rationally.

The village bicycle was a rite of passage for some pimply boys and lonely milkmen, but Western society enables every woman to become the village bicycle. It's the Tour de France at this point.

Same for the Paki shop, slightly lopsided-pricing but Mr Ahmed is a good sort and keeps an eye on graffiti and lets the oldies keep an account. Then one day every shop is a Paki shop.

The West simply needs to reassert its moral and cultural centre as a justification for [referencing its people and better guiding their behaviour.

>You can pay women for any sex act imaginable
>Being so cucked that just paying them the money is the sex act to you
These "men" are honestly better off dead

Why not just adopt and educate teenager instead?

If you are up to the task, adopt a teenager and educate him/her into a proper adult. After the initial investment you'll get someone who cares about you for free. Not to mention all the joy from seeing said person achieve the milestones in life.

you belong in a mental asylum and that state should appropriate all of your assets and use them to subsidize people having children.

Oldfag here. I cannot watch this. I want to shoot him. This is sickening. Fuck that cunt of woman. Utter dogshit she is

I don't go to /b/ either lel

Mass shooters need to get smarter.

And are either financial / psychological elder abuse?
If she were his daughter she could be charged with elder abuse but if it's marginally sexual it's ok?

You mean Jews/Freemasons

A capitalist phenomenon. Not only are females are objectified, most mostly bourgeioise scum participates in this capitalist game. Improving your communities? Nah, I rather spend my money on this capitalist fetish game. Capitalism breeds degeneracy.

Not bad

you faggots are too poor to be paypigs
stop being such whiny bitches

This unironically.

my fellow amerilards will use all sorts of delusional mental gymnastics to counter your points

Is that a piggyback ride or a gangbang?

Attached: pepe.jpg (709x765, 39K)

If criminal life doesn’t get them? Heart and liver disease mostly.

> It like everything else on the internet is fake.
Holy shit! This is the answer, isn't it? The world simply can't be THAT fucked up. None of the shit I read about is real. Just one gigantic comedy show.

Thank you, user, you took a huge burden off my chest.

Family and a culture of keeping the family's possesions. That's the only solution.
If that bitch tried something like this in Italy it would't end well.

Doesn't Burgerland have any law against exploitation of mentally ill?
We even have laws to declare old people incompetent when they are obviously senile and become too lavish ...

Attached: 1541522943491.jpg (690x690, 190K)

wold like to sit there and pretend for a moment the woman there has full control over me w her suxality and whore looks then all of a sudden snap and dish her out a meal of violence on her face and see how she reacts.

Ask your fellow countrywoman exploiting American old fucks

Family can do this. But likely he doesn’t have one.