Have you forged a strong bond with your neighbors and community like literally every single person from every single...

Have you forged a strong bond with your neighbors and community like literally every single person from every single niche and sect of life recommends doing? Do you think maybe that would improve society at all, genius?

Attached: 1302948293806.jpg (560x419, 81K)

My community are drug addicts who boast openly about selling their homes to children of foreigners while their own children are locked-in to high-chairs and iDevices inhaling second-hand smoke.

Most of my neighbors are degenerates so no.

I'm living in a big city and my apartment is surrounded by coons, chinks and aztecs.

Big no on that one.

>Ultima Online
I just nostalgiaed all in my pants.

Attached: NOWIZARDS.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Oh thats right im native american and youre all a bunch of foreigners, thats why i really have no incentive to give two shits about my neighbors

i havent. I really need to. Thanks user. Good post.

outsider since day one

This. Best MMO of all time.

this post is destroying my brain

My neighbors pretend to not speak English, I addressed them in Spanish and some NPC shit came out from them. Fuck them and the beans they rode in on.

>Making friends with a bunch of muslims and shitskins
kys faggot

actually yes. everyone in my neighborhood is chill as fuck except for the one mulatto who hates everyone. what a coincidence

>Best MMO
I dunno senpai.
SWG pre-CU is MMOGOAT for me.

Somebody buy this man a round of Listerine!

>all these excuses
Fucking pathetic. As an officer of the SS I would've had you all executed for lack of enthusiasm.

Attached: 1400470067554.jpg (499x499, 49K)

Nah I throw beer cans and cig butts over the fence

kekt & chekt
fucking aussies

They're all faggot liberals except for the based Hitler Youth granny neighbor. I'll help her out if she needs it, but fuck the rest of them.

Lol fuck no, my entire street are anti-gun boomers with rapefugees welcome signs on their lawns who give me dirty looks when I’m not at work. Fuck em, in the event of a societal collapse I’m looting them first before going innawoods

Im pretty tight with almost all my neighbors. We have block parties and shit. Just got a free lawnmower from one. It's pretty nice.

Yep. My neighbours are mostly old people, but they're all quite nice.
One of them even wanted me to have his old M1893 Nagant revolver.

Nice. I go shooting with one of my elderly neighbors occasionally. He let me shoot his m1

indeed i did so , all my neighbours from old people to middle aged ones to teenagers , they all know me and we help eachother in times of need ,and we all know eachother between us , idk if this counts for all of romania but most of it is like this

Not being the only one that recognizes the Ultima graphics is great. I played 7 into the ground before UO was around.

Check out UO Outlands for a new take on this amazing game. Feels just like I was 15 again.

>forging a bond with spics and niggers
u cant be serious

It's a valid point. Mutual aid and community building is what is needed.

UO was based

>come home to my comfy small house in UO.
> Three germans using boxes and a bug to rob my house.
>stole all my cool armor
>still hate germans

top points for /ultima/ posting

Attached: images.png (568x354, 323K)

Yes, we regularly drink in the front yard and yell at people speeding while our kids play

> Do you think maybe that would improve society at all, genius?
It only works in societies free of subhumans, "moran".

I live in a paper walled apartment every time my inconsiderate neighbors drag their chairs or whatever I hate them a little bit more, meanwhile I'm still sitting here being as silent as possible, I'm not the problem, everybody else is

UO was the first and most accurate societal simulator. Everyone was terrible. They cheated, robbed and murdered eachother with little consequence. I remember rolling a brand new character, only to get instantly assaulted and killed as soon as I left town and the safety of the guards.Truly a dark look into the true nature of humanity.

>rolling a brand new character, only to get instantly assaulted and killed as soon as I left town
MEMORIES...