Grew up in the ghetto

>Grew up in the ghetto
>Discriminated for being female and latino
>Worked two jobs to pay for college
>Lived pay check to pay check for years
>Won Congressional race despite being a massive Underdog
>Was bullied growing up but always told herself "it gets better"
>Graduated top of her class with honors

If this isn't the definition of grit, determination, and self belief I don't know what is.

Attached: rolemodel32.jpg (700x700, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/06/28/most-voters-stayed-home-for-stunning-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>grew up in Ghetto

Even your first point is wrong.

fuck you and that retarded commie cunt
drink bleach you stupid faggot nigger

How many people in the ghetto have maids?

No one gives a fuck about her determination, the real important thing is what she does while her goverment.
>Female
>Latina probably mixed with black
>Grew up in a ghetto
Thats enought to understand shes dangerous + she may be smart but look at the public and fans she has...

Attached: AOC.jpg (814x626, 157K)

this is such a circlejerk.

We call these boomer containment threads

When she is president I'll be glad to say I was there from the start and donated and busted thinking about her

Literal cuck. You're all the same.

" AOC grew up in the ghetto."

Yes, like Jennifer Lopez :)

Fuck you and that retard communist.

Attached: 1552601741890.jpg (269x360, 23K)

sage
cortez got mediocre grades in lib arts bs degree, job was intern with kennedy congressman. she lies about economic degree. she took macro, micro, and effects of capitaliam in 3rd world and another stupid course.
without a doubt something fishy

I honestly don't understand the aoc shills. Literally the more they show of her the dumber and worse she looks as a candidate. She comes off as criminally incompetent and stupid.

Attached: 1555077367998.jpg (840x473, 66K)

OP, all Jow Forums will see that she is a "spic" and a liberal. They'd rather worship con man born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

>>Grew up in the ghetto
Grew up in upper-middle class suburbs

>>Discriminated for being female and latino
Bullying is evidence of a lack of proper socialization. Factually speaking, if you get bullied its a you problem.

>>Worked two jobs to pay for college
It costs $70,000 per annum to attend her college. Either she got grants, got a loan like everyone else or someone paid for her

>>Lived pay check to pay check for years
With a degree in economics from a prestigious college, thats her fault.

>>Won Congressional race despite being a massive Underdog
She was Hispanic in a Hispanic neighborhood and run against a guy who had never had to face a primary. She had the advantage

>>Was bullied growing up but always told herself "it gets better"
Irrelevant

>>Graduated top of her class with honors
Then explain her retarded understanding of economics "hurr durr a tax break is new york writing a check for amazon!"

fuck off shill

Let's test AOC on economics!

She claims to be an econ. I bet she would fail high school level economics.

Cock nose Cortez

Omar > AOC

Are you retarded? You pay for it the same way you are paying for it now

>Grew up in the rich suburbs
>Affirmative action for being female and latino
>Got money thrown at her for dem tiddies
>Lived pay check to pay check for years because that mestizo IQ/time preference
>Won Congressional race as a diversity hire
>Was never bullied despite being literally clinically retarded
>Graduated not at the top of her affirmative action class with affirmative action honors
Ftfy

Let's continue along this merry little story:
>proceed to run district into the ground
>lol single term
>back to bartending

>22nd amendment prevented FDR‘s re-election
>0-57 on GND
>banks are responsible for the actions of borrowers
>25K jobs lost
>$27 billion tax revenue lost
>eliminate farting cows
>outlaw hamburgers
>give money to people unwilling to work
>eliminate air travel
>build trains to Hawaii
>didn’t know the three branches of government
>print money to pay for social programs
>doesn’t understand tax policy
>doesn’t understand basic economic theory
>working longer hours or multiple jobs lowers the unemployment rate
>thought she got “inaugurated” into office and would sign bills into law
>being morally right trumps being factually correct
>less than 16K votes (700,000 eligible voters)
>brags about having an economics degree when she only has a minor
>leveraged a $300,000 education into a bartending job
>dangerously unqualified
>pudgy ankles

>back to bartending
Naw. She'll be a (((lobbyist)))

Based farmer.

>>brags about having an economics degree when she only has a minor
Wait, what? Fucking hell, she is such a shitter.

>>Grew up in the ghetto
grew up in a middle to upper middle class
>>Discriminated for being female and latino
More like praised and helped for being a woman of color
>>Worked two jobs to pay for college
Not impressive, millions do that
>>Lived pay check to pay check for years
This is a flaw typically
Only somewhat impressive thing in this list
>>Was bullied growing up but always told herself "it gets better"
Everyones teenage years are hard
>>Graduated top of her class with honors
If it wasn't STEM, doesn't matter at all.

>If it wasn't STEM, doesn't matter at all.
>law
>medicine
>accounting
Nerd

here's a person that has never told the truth and everything they've ever thought said or typed is a fucking lie, no logos.

Lol. Imagine thinking this bean donkey is a person.

0-57

Attached: 189a862c4a4b562efe1d4b8719216a04.jpg (236x223, 15K)

>Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Lying to people is an easy undertaking,
if you have rhetorical talent.
You just need a group to steal from and sell it as "good thing".
wtf is the oppression bullshit you talk about?
Use a better lie next time.

You could give credit for her school project though. Doesn't mean commies do know what awful things follow their "good intentions".

I didn't know Compton was the Ghetto?
Must be that rough Cappuccino bar where they only had 1 type of sugar.

>if you have rhetorical talent.
Or massive tits.

>Grew up in the ghetto

Attached: DhCMERUXUAAY68Z.jpg (634x375, 97K)

She didn't grow up in the ghetto. She grew up in an upper class area and went to a prestigious high school. She even had a maid

I know at least 6 people who fit that criteria OP. Can I send them to America so they can be in congress ?

>Ends up as a bartender
Primate IQ.

>Grew up in the ghetto
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
W R O N G
Wrong
Not that hard

To be fair, most of her family are maids.

Fuck off, we're full.

>grew up in ghetto
False
>worked 2 jobs
Yet when she graduated she still only managed to be a bartender
>won congressional race
It was a ultra low turnout race, about 14k votes total in a highly populous race. She only won due to complacency
>was bullied
Who wasn’t?
>Graduated with honors
Still only managed to be a bartender before cushy congress job

Tuition on average is around $8,000 a semester in-state and $40,000 out-of-state. Are you telling me that she worked 2 jobs, 80hrs/w, and had classes about 16-18hrs a week, and still had time to make shitty dancing videos and socialize? I bet her dad literally just paid for her entire life and career so far.

>Latina
Pic related.

Americans have an obsession with low-tier caca skin ugly people. The browner the better for their self-righteousness white guilt.

Attached: 1554747875972.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

15000 votes. That is it. Suck my dick. Why were the other spics in the ghetto so racist towards her?

Attached: 9tbyhlf7vfr21.png (462x465, 402K)

>22nd amendment prevented FDR‘s re-election
We need some meme magic to get her to say more stupid shit. I don't think we can get her to say Hitler was her favorite President, because of the name recognition. But we could definitely convince her Göggels or Mengele was a lefty president.

I would eat everyone of their ass except that brazilian dude

She's dumber than Trump though

This wetback had a maid? I think she was the maid. That may be where you got confused.

congresswoman brenda looks fine as fuck, not only for a mexican for any girl im in love

This guy gets it.

>only for a mexican
Kek

Who even knew there are 8 different kinds of Mexican?

>Grew up in the ghetto
False, she grew up in a wealthy area and was the daughter of a successful architect
False, received preferential treatment as all females and minorities growing up in the 90s did
False, her father paid her way
False, had support from her family
False, won due to a tactic called "primarying" and won her position with less that 5% of her constituency's support
Awww, poor little rich girl
With all support anyone could possibly ask for.
She's unbelievably privileged yet wants to take from others the very things that got her where she is. She's a despicable, LARPing, two-faced cunt.

>Grew up in the ghetto

Her father moved her to Yorktown Heights at the age of 5.

Thanks for the post Goldstein.

Sage

That's a rich bitch she even talks like one.
She has to throw up a fake accent all the time.
She rolls her Rs so hard it's comical.

I have pics of Mexiqueen

Attached: 4n5j9f.jpg (720x479, 70K)

Attached: 3a9.jpg (600x376, 54K)

What about
>Justice Democrats >The Young Turks >George Soros

?

That's not a rich bitch. That's the distorted narrative. The beaner lived in the poor section of a rich town. The part where the maids actually live. A house in the bronx actually costs more than the house this wetback grew up in. Seriously.

Best post, user

Serious question, Jose.
Why do Mexicans have so many names for yourselves? Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Brazilian, Iraqi, etc. And how are we supposed to tell the different types of Mexican apart?

Didn't she grow up in upper middle class wealthy area of town? And her former co-workers said she was an entitled bitch.

>Didn't she grow up in upper middle class wealthy area of town?
See.

In the US system it is a little different than other countries. In the US if you want to be a Doctor or a lawyer you don't go to University and get an undergraduate degree in those fields. You get an undergraduate degree in something else then apply to a Medical School or a law school afterwards to get your professional degree.

For example most med students (meaning people actually in Med School) probably got an undergraduate degree in something like Biochemistry or Chemistry, maybe biology or physics or some other STEM related field, but actually having a degree in a STEM field isn't required. Most Med Schools will instead require that while in college you have taken and passed sufficiently certain course, like Chemistry through Organic I and II, Calculus through Calc II or III, Statistics, Biology I and II, Anatomy and Physics I and II. But the actual degree you received doesn't matter. In law it is even more lax, law schools simply require that you have a degree and then they look at your grades and the performance on the LSAT (standarized test taken by Law School applicants)

Accounting is somewhat like you suggested but to really do any accounting work in the US you need a CPA, and in order to get that you need a masters in Accounting, which is typically gotten through a 5 or 5 and a half year program. So you would get most likely get a 4 year undergraduate degree in accounting, then another year or year and half after that be conferred your Master's in Accountancy. Then you are qualified to sit for the CPA exam. You also must decide if you are an Accountant whether you will specialize in Taxes or Auditing.

>1 post

Sage

What does a house in the bronx have to do with her having a maid?
Look, there's a line between poor and rich and that line is paying somebody to clean your house for you.

Boston University is a shit school

bump

This retarded hoe will be one of the firsts to get the rope

It's like telling someone from California or New York. It's attitude, way of talking, liberal or conservative, certain phenotype (negroid skin or not, height, ass), what they talk about, etc.
And to make matters worse. There are even differences within big countries. It's not the same a girl from Sonora (whitest tallest girls) than from Oaxaca (darkest pygmees).

Attached: _DSC0078.jpg (737x492, 99K)

>1 post by this ID
What is even the point?

>Iraqi
Made me lol

I don't get where it was stated that this wetback "had a maid". But that's beside the point. I have a fucking maid. It's a cleaning service that cleans the apartment once a week for $15 an hour. Total is like $75 a week. In fact most people I know use this service. I don't get where this grandiose idea of had a maid comes from.

>False, won due to a tactic called "primarying" and won her position with less that 5% of her constituency's support

Calling "Primarying" a tactic is a bit much. It is literally just running against another person. She just made the case to the voters in her district that she would be a better democrat in office than the current democrat who held the office.

Your other points are good though.

T Rich bich
Does she wipe your ass for you too?

>lying

We should always incentivate AOC's running for president.

It will be a very easy win for whoever is against her.

>criminally incompetent and stupid.
i thought that was a requirement for all candidates

For example these two are Mexicans. But dark one can be confused with any jungle girl from South America. Blonde girl could be Venezuelan or Argentinian.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-25-22-11-10-1.png (970x720, 811K)

No. That isn't what happened.

"ere’s what you get when you hold primary elections in June: A tiny percentage of party voters determine the congressional candidates.

Even in the most competitive races Tuesday, more than 80 percent of eligible voters stayed home.

In the race that caused an earthquake in the Democratic Party, 28-year-old newcomer Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez upset longtime Rep. Joe Crowley, 57 percent to 42 percent.

But only about 13 percent of registered Democrats turned out to vote in the 14th Congressional District that takes in parts of Queens and the Bronx, according to a preliminary city Board of Elections tally.

SEE ALSO

Meet the woman behind the year’s biggest political upset
There are 214,750 active registered Democratic voters in the district. Only 27,744 voted, and Ocasio-Cortez won by a mere than 4,000 votes."

nypost.com/2018/06/28/most-voters-stayed-home-for-stunning-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-win/

Not that I give a fuck about this wetback turd but the narrative surrounding her election and history are laughable.

>And her former co-workers said she was an entitled bitch.
This is most likely true. But it was also true of Bernie, Pelosi, Trump and every other politician alive.

Attached: AA82C3CB-5B8B-4CF7-90C9-51E87CBCA4E4.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Yorktown doesn't have a "poor section" comparatively, moron. Westchester County is pretty damn wealthy on the whole and Yorktown is no exception, even the "poor" there have relative money to throw around.

If their family was that hard up she'd live farther away in a poorer area and her mother would drive to her maid work, because that would save them a ton of money. But they didn't, ergo the family was comfortable enough from her father's work as an architect that her standard of living would be a far cry from living in the ghetto.

Theres nothing rich about paying someone minimum wage to clean your apartment every week or two. You think I'm doing that myself? Have you ever cleaned your apartment? That shit sucks. It's not for me. I do my dishes I do my laundry I leave the digging sweeping vacuuming and scrubbing to someone else.

the only good thing about her would be a snuff cam

Attached: bnxb4o4e10r11.jpg (2594x1945, 810K)

Attached: super slide.jpg (800x604, 125K)

With White taxes? Typical of a Commie to not understand economics. Whites aren't going to accept a 3x Tax hike to pay for health care that will benefits brown people in 90% of cases.

>grew up in the ghetto

No. She didn't She grew up in the affluent white enclave of Yorktown Heights, in Westchester County, upstate New York.

She's a typical Neiman Marxist. Equal poverty for thee, but not for me.

What you're really mad about is that a wetback can have a maid just like you.

>discriminated against for being female and Latina
By getting affirmative action?

I 100% agree that in a Primary just a very small percentage of the actual eligible voters get to decide, who their party's candidate is going to be, but that is fine. Absent a situation where there is an open primary and large amounts of outside party voters come in and get a spoiler candidate nominated, primarying isn't a dirty tactic. It how the voters hold a party accountable. Primarying is the reason why we never had an Eric Cantor as Speaker of the House. He got primaried and booted out of his Republican controlled district.

Post tits.

Here's a photo of the spics actual house in "Yorktown Heights". This is the wetback's house in "Yorktown Heights" This isn't a house that a "rich person" with a "maid" grows up in. This house is fucking pathetic. So pathetic it's a fucking joke.

Attached: Ocassio_Cortez_House.jpg (634x375, 98K)

Lies.

Lol. You dig in your house...?

you a such a dirty spic. Mexican is just a nationality, anyone can be a fucking mexican

So what part of Mexico do Puerto Ricans come from?

That shit around the toilet. I should have said scraping.

Is there a social status structure in Mexico of Castizo>Mestizo>Indio? Does it affect employment? Does it affect circles of friends and social groups? Does it affect who one might marry? Does it affect Politics as in preferred candidate? Are there in-group preferences?

>anyone can be a nationality
I guess the kikes really have won...