Indian Hindus started to burn bibles and try to reconvert Indian Christians back to Hinduism

1000 BIBLES burnt in India as the country goes to polls The current govt under PM Modi is on mad spree to re-convert thousands of Christians under GharWapsi slogan by Hindu radicals

twitter.com/GTReporting/status/1116355918386614272

BASED Indian patriots keeping their country free from middle eastern Semitic nonsense!

Attached: indiahff.png (1865x985, 3.71M)

Good. Christianity is a plague.

Wonder what would happen if they burned Qurans.

not a very hindu thing to do

Indians hate Muslims and burn it all the time.

Based. Christianity is a cuck religion and a mistake.

baste
take back your culture

Attached: christcuck.png (1200x1500, 96K)

Truth is somebody said paper can be used for wiping asses and they got so mad they decided to destroy it all.

Fedora faggot

too bad they get printed all the time

They're gonna get rid of the toilets too?

You're stupid as fuck, Indians kill muslims all the time when those muzzies eat cow meat disrespecting the holiness of the cow.

u r a fgt

Based. Christianity is a curse

The staged divide and conquer photo ops are global

>flag

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

U 2

>BASED Indian patriots keeping their country free from middle eastern Semitic nonsense!

Why the fuck are you on Jow Forums if you're Indian?

Anybody who simultaneously claims to be redpilled on Jews while insisting Christianity is Jewish subversion probably considers Zeitgeist sufficient "biblical research." Daily reminder that Nazarenes were noted for light skin, Pontius Pilate independently described Christ as light-skinned and fair-featured outside of the Bible, the apostles were somehow able to be recognized on site, Christ repeatedly told the Jews they were of satan and Hellbound, and modern Jews are pharisees.

also
>1000 bibles
So, like two boxes.

It actually is, it's called Hindutva, basically Hindu Nationalism, they've killed Muslims and burned down mosques too.

KYS boomer nigger lovers

Love your invaders. Import more of them. Turn the other cheek. What Christian church is preaching against the invasion. Fuck you

based, ethno-religions ftw

Attached: 1553730955167.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Good luck selling that to the average boomer church cuck. Have you heard our 'christian' leaders talk about kikes?
nothing but love for them and our 'judeo-christian' values

BASED

Keep it up poo-bros! Get rid of the jewish mindvirus before it spreads around and infects your country!

Attached: 1554533710627.jpg (860x1217, 488K)

wow, good for the poos.

good work, keep it up tech support bro.

Attached: 1555202307849.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

based.

Nice try you filthy fucking ugly inbred cunt Islamic filth cancerous Muslim. You can ignite as many fires as your ass desires but nobody is going to take their eyes off of your crimes. You are a scourge on the earth. Your mother's womb is the birthplace of evil. Islam is the religion of the devil.

John 15:18-25
18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. 21 But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin,[b] but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin, but now they have seen and hated both me and my Father. 25 But the word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: ‘They hated me without a cause.’

Divide and conquer taqiyya spreading Muslim. Nobody is falling for your shit. One or two incidents here and there happen. It happens in every country. Americans and Australians thought Sikhs are Muslim. They used to hurt them. Nobody cried like a bitch here in India. We did share our brother's pain but not like you cockroaches who search for every excuse to show up your Muslims shitface with your ugly inbred wives and ugly inbred sons and daughters to protest at the smallest inconvenience to you you fragile motherfucker. Die.

Based af Christianity is a kike psyop all Christian's are kike bootlickers.
Hinduism and Buddhism are true religion

This mutt is redpilled as fuck

>durr if you don't worship Jews, then you're an atheist
So this is the intellectual level of christniggers

Y'all don't quite understand the motives at play here
It's mostly political goomboids doing stupid shit to keep their overlords in power
In the end it's not related to culture or anything, merely dodgy political campaigns
Indian media news outlets are also pure trash and spew nothing but their political sponsors propaganda or celebrity gossip

Whats the problem then.

Based Vietnamese bro

Atheists, Jews, Pagans- different beliefs, same fairy tales

Good Christianity is for whites only

>keeping their country free from middle eastern
keep telling yourself that and conveniently forget how christianity filled almost a thousand years of european history.

how you people claim the most absurd stuff with such confidence is beyond me.

Attached: 1540081950820.png (333x293, 14K)

good, semetic religions are garbage, I myself even have few inclinations into Buddhism. Good for them. Makes much more sense than the desert looney man lol.

>Hinduism
>religion started by Aryan whites

>Christianity
>religion started by semitic kikes

Hard choice...

Attached: aryans.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

>believes Jewish fairy tales

They made their choice and will suffer the consequences.

It is a middle eastern religion, but by all means keep coping.

Doesn't the bible have a completely different description of Christ?

Attached: 1528923365535.jpg (421x429, 50K)

>conveniently forget how christianity filled almost a thousand years of european history.
Nobody forgets that. It destroyed Europe and we are still suffering from christcuck nonsense today.

Bible doesn’t give a physical description of Jesus iirc

Attached: images.jpg (737x416, 51K)

Don't really have one myself, but the Christians probably don't really deserve the persecution.

According to this stupid logic, nobody is who they are, because everything came from somewhere else x years ago.

No Europe is strongly christian, and european identity is. And always has been. There is no talking about europe during the Roman era. It really began with the end of the Roman empire and the beginning of the christian age.

Which finds its end now.

It should show the Dravidian riding a bull. No, I'm not joking, Aryans rode white horses, and Dravidians rode black bulls.

Indian history and Jow Forums memes really intersect.

Oy very it's like '33 again

>It destroyed Europe and we are still suffering from christcuck nonsense today.
just spew the most remarkable nonsense like its truth. And then wait for the other guy to argue a nonsensical point.
Nice strategy seen people do it all the time.

You belong to the forces - ironically - that destroy europe now. Not coincidental you would accuse those who created europe as we know it, of doing what you are doing right now.

Before europe fell, christianity fell. Now the perpetrators turn around and blame it on those who actually made what we admire about our continent.

A politician will do everything only for the votes
And political goombas doing anything isn't relevant cause it's just show business

Staged for sure. A hindu wouldn't burn down a Bible because there's a small possibility of the Christian god being real.
So it would take a real non believer to burn down bibles like that. In other words, commie shenanigans.

kek this reminds me of my mum.
She would go to mosques, churches every single religious place of worship.

She said, "I don't like Christians or Muslims but God is God."

Hindutva:Hinduism as KKK:Christianity.

Hindutva started appearing in the 1920s, as resistance to British and Muslims. It got real fucked up after Hindutva leaders learned of Nazi Germany and openly supported Nazis. Savarkar, a prominent author whose book is widely considered to be the authority on Hindu Nationalism wrote, "Mr. Nehru criticizes Hitler, but is it Nehru or the British who know what is best for the Germans?", "If the Muslims of India refuse to assimiliate, then we would be forced to treat them like the Jews of Germany."

Then it all hit a peak when a Hindu Nationalist chimped out and shot Gandhi. It was banned after that, until 1977.

With the help of Shiva Patel burnt 1000 books.
More important I'd like to send a fresh beef to the prime minister of Hindustan.

Designated bible burning street.

Attached: designated shitting street.jpg (6192x3416, 3.94M)

Have a (You) Christian fren.

Good for them. Christianity is a fake religion for slaves who bow down to their jewish masters.

>You belong to the forces - ironically - that destroy europe now.
No, that would be christniggers such as yourself, who follow the religion that is responsible for the creation of individualism, feminism, historicism, and globalism, i.e. all of the ideologies destroying Europe today.

>Before europe fell, christianity fell
False. Europe began circling the drain when it was still 90% Christian.

I thought it was making a come back? I see what you mean in regard to it being the KKK of Hinduism, but it was my understanding that Hindutva is actually gaining traction in India currently.

Christianity was started by Greeks.