Are GMO crops and their related crop poison making us dumber?

Are GMO crops and their related crop poison making us dumber?

Attached: 5A816103-E7BC-42B1-BBBE-31614C22F955.jpg (1172x1456, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligencer.ca/2017/10/10/trent-hills-mayor-hec-macmillan-loses-cancer-battle/wcm/800b1137-e038-b6db-0967-1e85048e3a80
loc.gov/law/help/restrictions-on-gmos/canada.php
strawpoll.me/17821377
the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/retracted-gmo-study-republished-37290
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/who-iarc-glyphosate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just needed an excuse to post the pear head.

Green Lex Luthor?

no

No

Of course the anti-scientific crowd will claim otherwise.

>In a study, those who ate more organic produce, dairy, meat and other products had 25 percent fewer cancer diagnoses over all, especially lymphoma and breast cancer

We live in a world where our food suppliers are legally allowed to give us cancer.

No. They aren't good for your digestive system, which in turn wrecks havoc on your endocrine system, which might cause problems for mood, memory, and focus, which you might read as making you dumber, but we've already shown how IQ is a flawed measure of intelligence and standardized tests are racist, so more refugees is a boon for all white communities that receive them, and keep paying your taxes so the government can continue paying my research grants, which I mostly squander before coming here to shitpost about the lack of a Monsanto menace.

happening all over the world. I've been to every first world country and can tell you every day their organic bio eko etc food get shittier and shittier. Literally avoiding all swiss organic now because it makes me sick. Switzerland... the one place that has a moratorium on GMOS until 2021... yeah right.

I think we're kind of fucked desu. The walls are closing in on what is left that isnt going to turn me into a basedboy soon enough... and everyone else because nobody takes clean food as serious as I do.

Hasn't their been a correlation with childhood digestive issues causing Autism?

>.40 euros have been deposited to your account.

No, it's the internet. Look up digital dementia.

>simulated gmo crops differ from simulated non-gmo crops
this is baby level reasoning, kike puppet

Attached: 51273469_1278123009006102_3434236870421118976_n.jpg (784x656, 39K)

a lot of childhood autism is cured by shit transport. Bacteria etc accounts for a huge amount of things going on inside our body. 70% of your immune system is in your GI tract.

As a child, the crabs were everywhere in our harbor in Orange County, CA. Everywhere. As a young man a few... and then around 10 years ago... 0. Fuckin 0.

Bees fucking close to 0. Teeming with bees growing up.

Anyone remember june bugs in the states? Gone.

Germany 2009, every time it rained, covered with slugs in the streets. 0 now.

The GMOS, pesticides, wtfever else, have killed all the smaller creatures around us. Now our bacteria and other things are even smaller than they are... and ask yourself how can this shit not be fucking us all up? It is totally.

The beautiful thing for whoever is doing it... is that the masses never had a chance... and the more they consume the dumber and more immune they become to seeing the truth and causing change. Which leaves people such as myself that grew up wealthy in Malibu and the OC... watching as the world dives headfirst into an experimental genetic holocaust, leaving few survivors as goes crashing down for the "herd."

No, but the pesticides used on them correlate with increased rates of cancer.

I thought it was McCain

>The GMOS, pesticides, wtfever else, have killed all the smaller creatures around us.
Nah, it's because hipsters and their fucking stone gardens. No plants, no insects. Simple as that.

I have a pretty wild garden and even get endangered species of wild bees, right in the western suburbs of one of Germany's biggest cities.

Do people here even know how genes are changed in the old fashioned non-GMO way? It literally involves radioactivity or chemical baths to cause random mutations.

But a targeted change to a certain gene? Oh no that's horrible.

fuck off vpn. you're the same tard as before. you're so far out of your depth with your idiotic bullshit. I haven't seen a single masculine man in all of Europe in the 9 trips I've made.

Each area has its own particular biome of how they are fucking with us. Americans get to be bigger, more masculine, and dumb. Europeans get to be paper thin, effeminate, and more intelligent.

You may get some bees, and you work hard at. You have no idea what I am discussing about the USA as you havent seen what I've seen.

Second, how can you deny the slug thing? This is a vivid recollection..

Finally, how can you deny the court cases opening up? Do you trust corporations that have tested air dropped chemicals on Canadians, poisoned Americans, and Europeans? What the fuck are you advancing here hans?

Wikileaks showed they make gmo flu shot vaccines...

it's ok. these idiots actually think I am one of their malleable people they can retort to. For some reason nobody has gotten in touch with me... I've only traveled the world 3 times trying to figure out the food and water supply.

Literally I am probably an anomaly of an anomaly... and whoever has ears to hear... if you step into any grocery store with the intention of just feeding your stomach without coming with an intentional agenda to protect your cognition, you are literally committing partial conscious suicide, spiritual suicide, you name it.

For example, why today in a typical Swiss hardware store, do I find a fucking rebreather mask for painting... Made in the USA by 3m. In the USA the only mask even expensive I can get is fucking Chinese made by 3m. And this makes sense?

It is one of those things, you either have to be on the very cusp of grasping all of this to get what I am saying, or you have been carried way far down the current of biological destruction that you mind has been warped into a feeble specimen that absolutely must hold onto everything you are told is correct like a warm security blanket.

The sad part is, nobody really is going to be on the cusp of this revelation on their own anymore. Pretty much all of those people are either cognitively fucked forever, or have made the switch and realize the smallest percentage of us still standing that have taken to resist what is going on.

I don't know, does filtered water make you more stupid?

Mutation breeding (pic related) is an accepted form of plant breeding under organic food standards.

Attached: IMG_1542.png (905x702, 642K)

>Are GMO crops and their related crop poison making us dumber?
When I was growing up we had a thing we where all taught
>Wash the pesticides off your fruits and vegetables before preparing and eating them, this way they are safe.
Now riddle me this;
When the pesticides are genetically added to the fruits and vegetables so that they are grown into them, how does some one wash the pesticides off?
>You can't.
So now enjoy your cancers and stomach problems excreta.
Take that into account and also the fact that 70% of the population doesn't even know to wash the fruits and vegetables before serving.

Attached: 1907944_930616626978801_6415595530113442528_n.jpg (960x853, 123K)

GMO's aren't a problem. Almost all food at this point is a GMO food, even "no GMO" ones. Apples, wheat and corn are some of the most popularly known. The problem is pesticides, herbicides and questionable fertilizers.

>uses buzzwords like chemical batj and radioactivity

Oh NO NUCLEAR FOOD

>targetted gene manipulation
oh heh like food therapy? o ok

spin is unbelievable

Yes, and sicker. Glyphosate drenched foods cause cancer and then they charge you a boatload for chemo.

Tell me how causing random gene mutations using radioactivity without further testing is better than targeted gene editing with safety testing.

every dumbshit that is trying to mix modifying food with GMO killing us.. complete liar.

The genetics of the crops aren't the major issue buddy, it's the fucking chemicals that are then sprayed on the crops destroying natural ecosystems.

There was a study done on rats fed nothing but GMO corn that developed cancer at nearly twice the rate when compared to the organic diet control group, but I can't find it at the moment because I'm sure someone pays to make sure it doesn't pop up in search results.

Schizo/10

>I haven't seen a single masculine man in all of Europe in the 9 trips I've made.
That's because you're gay.

ive seen this for myself. my family just picks up apples grapes and stawberries without even wiping it with their hamd and just BOOP down the gullet

then they look at a potato skin and dont eat it cause it touched dirt.

im like wtf you can TASTE the bitterness before you rinse it.

probably because their oral health sucks from not scraping toungue, not flossing, skipping brushing, and smoking usa grade tobacco.

tell me how shooting someone in the face with a shotgun is better than severing their brainstem with one clean shot from a .44

it is all true, but also it is true that our bodies will adapt to new altered environment. it is no big deal from bigger picture point of view.

A little bit of my history
I married a farm girl
Her family took up the GMO Roundup Ready corn. They where growing in in mass for four or five years.
The Company that made the Roundup ready corn swore up and down that the corn was safe for consumption.But the Canadian government was just being cautious in only allowing it to be used for animal feed. The signs on the lots growing the corn said very clearly that the corn was poison, also just a precaution the company said.
My wifes family had their harvest festival and everyone ate the corn. The mayor ate the corn and said it was safe to appease the residents and other farmers. I did not eat the corn.
most of the livestock fed the GMO feed got cancer and could not be eater or their milk used.
All the people that ate the corn got cancer. The mayor got cancer and is dead, My wifes family is all dead from cancer, my wife is dead from cancer. (my kids are fine in their late 20's now, I told them not to eat it)
The local hospital added a cancer ward, yes a cancer ward in a town of 3,000 people.
The land where the corn was grown sits baron right now and has for the last 12 years. My wifes families land is worth nothing and very few living relatives left (myself and 2 others).

Attached: 11214089_992867827420347_6549853837240361086_n.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Why does everybody get so triggered by glyphosate? No food safety agency in the world classifies glyphosate as carcinogenic and/or harmful to the environment. Meanwhile, there are so many products being used today (both in traditional and organic farming alike) that do receive these classifications, yet everybody always goes back to glyphosate.

It’s the mask from that movie with Jim Carrey. I forget the name.

So I guess we'll just have to take your word for it then.

holy fuck dude wtf sue those motherfkers. fk that, walk iin their corporate building and assassinate everybody! which fucking city is this?

Can't sue anyone, the information was clear that humans should not eat it.
The farmers that used it as feed also can't sue because they signed a waver.
intelligencer.ca/2017/10/10/trent-hills-mayor-hec-macmillan-loses-cancer-battle/wcm/800b1137-e038-b6db-0967-1e85048e3a80
It says nothing about what caused the cancers or the epidemic in the area. The town itself is Campbellford.

Attached: 1519830429848.png (1217x625, 513K)

Cool story bro. Let's have some links to back up your story.

go away shill. The declining sperm counts, cognition, effeminate nature of men, we can use Descartian logic all day long. you have nothing except an ugly face and a bankrupt soul. Gross

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

they won't. This is why it is genetic warfare. Each generations genetic code is more degraded than the last. This is one of the scariest parts. You can't come back from this in the normal resilience type of way. It's like saying if you fuck up your system registry in windows, especially windows repair, that somehow it will fix itself. there is no restore point for this.

No, state-run education is making people dumber.

There is lots of evidence but of course due to liability issues none of the "news" directly links the issue. We all know it though.
loc.gov/law/help/restrictions-on-gmos/canada.php

>I don't agree with opinions you pull out your ass therefore I'm a shill

>there is lots of evidence it's just not available but you can trust me, an user on Jow Forums

Inmy opinion? No. But they are killing bees which is extremely bad

>GMOs are good. The government is here to protect me. What the government tells me must be safe and true.

shoo

You have no power here you fucking idiot. This isn't reddit. Your echo chamber isn't here you dumbass. Everyone can see what the fuck is going on.

Scientists are paid every day. the corruption increases every day. We can't even get good border security in the USA. it is a gigantic fucking joke.

Hello? The fucking theme of the site right now is clown world. You don't belong here LEAVE. Pig.

Attached: images (1).jpg (212x237, 8K)

Wow such powerful arguments

>I don't like our border policies
>GMO's are bad and scientists are corrupt.

We're in a post-study world now thanks you to fucking idiots. Nothing can be trusted anymore because of you fucking liars. You stretch and break all truth. nobody believes you anymore except your circle jerking buddies. You have no one to blame but yourself.

I've linked several articles.
One of them that I addressed to you is government and directly links the "livestock feed only" potion of my story.
the other link I provided is the mayor part.
Unsurprisingly nothing is found in search results for the BioFuel plant they where planning to build to use the roudup ready corn even. It was a attempt to continue growing and making the crops useful.

Attached: 38846478_2204905056396416_2270089919030362112_n.jpg (960x960, 164K)

At least you're finally admitting you don't care what the evidence says and you'll just go ahead and believe what you want to believe.

None of your articles provide direct links to anything.

Jury verdicts are not scientific evidence.

Evidence? I took over 2 years to say that Trump wasn't colluding with the Russians, which took 3 seconds to see if you're not a fucking retard.

It takes 3 seconds to see what is happening in the EU As well... unless you either have a vested interest in seeing Western civilization fall apart or you are a safety blanket estrogen filled noob.

Studies are dead for now until we reach a time or age again where facts and truth matter.

The only people claiming truth behind them now are see above.

Did I say I don't care what evidence says?

Here is where you leave because your intellect is half of mine.

I said that evidence presented to us as truth by publishing bodies and the government has been shown to be widely corrupted and misleading to harm the common people now.

There is plenty, plenty of evidence that what I am saying is correct. But you are saying that only a select elite group of individuals have to right to tell us what truth is, amazingly over our food and water supply no less, something any person with half a brain can tell you if something makes them feel good or not.

There is ginormous mass of first hand evidence that attests to what I've been saying. The only "evidence" you want to proffer, is literally the evidence that giant agribusiness corporations and pharmaceuticals pay for to tell us what is safe and not, with their tendrils in our government as well. We call this the fox running the hen house.

To think that someone such as yourself would use logic and reason a guise to peddle their pathetic attempts to subvert and mislead, you insult logic and reason around every corner.

We won't play your game. We won't accept that your people have the only valid opinions, when we can see what it has done to us, our friends, our families... and the vast corporate universe that surrounds us on each side to extract their pound of flesh from us for profit. Again, stated again, Pig.

Attached: images (2).jpg (212x237, 5K)

>loc.gov/law/help/restrictions-on-gmos/canada.php
Idiot shrill people are dying from it.
The GMO corn was not approved for a reason, it is in the fucking link that you didn't bother reading
> Restrictions on Releasing Organisms into the Environment
As noted above, the CFIA is responsible for regulating GM plants and approving GM feed for animals.[36] Therefore, the CFIA is largely responsible for the regulation of the environmental release of PNTs. This oversight is conducted under the authority of the Plant Protection Act, Plant Protection Regulations, the Seeds Act, and Seed Regulations (Part V).[37]

The CFIA’s responsibilities are performed through “an assessment of the GM plants’ impact on the environment and biodiversity, including assessing the possibility for gene flow and impact on non-target organisms, as well as ensuring the safety of livestock feed.”[38]

The first step in the approval process requires the applicant to provide scientific data which includes information on the “nature of the novel trait, its stability in the plant, all test data pertinent to environmental and human risk assessment; and protocols that address preventing the establishment and spread into the environment of the genetic material, as well as monitoring and contingency plans to minimize any adverse effect of an accidental movement outside the confined release site.”[39]

No, it's scientific illiteracy.
Just drink Sôylent if you are scared.

You mean science like Bill Nye? is that your hero?

>people are dying from it
Provide the proof then

>link to Canadanian government website that describes general approval procedure for GMO's.

Yeah no

It's ok buddy, I get it. You only accept facts when they validate your opinions.

Oh... the sad fact about 99.5% of europeans I have met is that they are woefully less than they believe. Sadly, I havent met anyone on here from Europe that is woke... but on the other side you have much company.

With that in mind, I can tell you, you're nothing significant. Your thoughts and arguments are weak... and you have a false sense of superiority if legit that makes my skin crawl a bit it is so truly pathetic.

For some reason europeans think that trading in their passions, ambitions, and zest for life in return to get stuck in a high rise flat, and eat mediocre at best food, with low crime is some kind of life to behold.

Truly sad.

My hero is Kelly Johnson, not that controlled wh*tiod

No.

I worked in a GMO laboratory. No crazy mad science going on. Just selective breeding, in a controlled environment, with monitored testing, predicted results, and harvesting at an accelerated rate.

Same thing we've done with dogs and livestock for centuries.

You have no idea, Europeans used to want the world to know their name. Now people like you get giddy when their gf pulls out the strapon.

You have still not provided a shred of evidence, just some standard conspiracy BS.

conspiracy? Wonderful framing isn't it. Goodness, it's almost as if the internet is at your fingertips.

When you begin at step 1 instead of step 2, the entire world changes.

Instead of mommy government told me this (step 2)...

Step 1: What is this source of information? How do I know this source is legitimate? How do I know I can trust it.

You: Step 1- The government and some scientists paid by questionable sources are trustworthy. You're an idiot user for not giving me evidence.

Me: Motha fucka you never passed step 1, How do you know this is trustworthy evidence?

You better rewind the tape bitch, you look like a dummy.

should I know who that is nerd?

lol

Decades of peer reviewed scientific literature versus over 9000 conspiracy websites.

>lecturing me on questionable sources

>hits pipe with GMO marijuana
GMO CROPS ARE BAD GUISE

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x301, 25K)

>Doesn't know
>Is also against GMOs
Why the fuck are Germans so fucking blind and stupid.

Attached: Lolwutpear.jpg (533x594, 191K)

strawpoll.me/17821377
strawpoll.me/17821377
strawpoll.me/17821377
strawpoll.me/17821377
strawpoll.me/17821377

Peer reviewed? You're almost saying that as if hundreds of scientists havent been caught over the years lying?

Who pays these scientists? Is it out of the goodness of their hearts? Who pays these universities? Is it out of the goodness of their hearts?

What are some of the most lucrative and profitable fields on earth to own a corporation? Are they protecting us out of the goodness of their own hearts?

What does history tell us about large controls of power? Do they tell us the truth out of the goodness of their own hearts.

I don't think you're a shill anymore. You're a disenfranchised idiot to the truth and have taken too much pesticides and other toxins to ever tell right from wrong. You have no reasoning, only a regurgitating of what you're told to think.

>Conspiracy!! A word... defined by those who control the game to shame others and make them look bad.

Any word's meaning is constructed. It used to be words shared a common meaning based upon use... no longer. Now their weaponized.

CONSPIRACY! How dare you question those who tell you something is safe. It is human nature to not fucking look at the stream or the carcass before you consume. STICK YOUR HEAD IN! Eat and drink that shit cuz someone told you it was safe. Don't use your God given autonomy to determine it yourself.

We need our herd immunity! We are a herd user. Listen to those smarter than you. They know better.

Boy if I am going to put my trust in this above me... why oh why has the Western world gone to fucking shit the last 20 years?

Why did our incomes lose their purchasing power by 4x. Why are homes priced out of our reach? Why is it that a single man could provide for a family of 4 and own his own home 30 years ago?

These are the people you want us to trust? To put our faith in? The ones who havent taken care of us, but only grown the disparity. Your ignorance.. no words.
Ahahah.

He is Belgian. It is even worse. He comes from a place nobody thinks about. Even in Norway, the people are fucking clueless, trusting their little government.

Mountain neger.

fact is that if it wasn't true it wouldn't be censored to fuck, it would be allowed to be searched.
seems almost everything linking the township to the roundup ready is gone. All remaining is the mayor dying of cancer.
they had a huge BioFuel plant planned and they where going to use the corn for fuel because it was ruled to dangerous to eat. All those articles are gone now that everyone that ate the stuff is dead.

I am from Orange County, CA just visiting as I do... been all over the world traveling for this very topic. GMO in food, even organic food now... and shit in the water. It is fun.

No.

>Why has the western world gone to shit the last 20 years?

There we have it. You are frustrated with the state of your continent, country, neighbourhood, whatever and you project that frustration on institutions you think are responsible, such as the scientific community.
You reject science because you associate it with whatever troubles you in these modern times.

Spbp

Ad hominem now?

You're slowly moving back to shill. Just leave fuckboi. Nobody but your other toxified friends agree with you in any shred. 50 anons here agree with me... they are just reading how pathetic you are and how bad you are making belgium look.

How convenient. You make up some random BS and when asked for proof you say they censored it. You do see how you can claim anything with this 'logic'.

Guys, show some sympathy for this lost soul.

He hasn't figured out that Europe is fucking tiny compared to the rest of the first world... and somehow in his university where his teacher wore sweatpants every day and he was never challenged... believes he understands reality and the way the world works.

I've put 60k? traveling the world to see how everyone thinks eats, shits, etc.

Fascinating to see the dumbest opinions and most blanket holding comes from western Europeans/middle.

Here we have t.blanketholder... reeling against pol when his tiny worldview is challenged by anyone with a much larger base knowledge and intellect of himself.

Keep going. We're all cheering you on buddy. You'll get there eventually.

You still have not shown any proof that GMOs are bad.

> I've seen the world

Not an argument

We been generically modifying are foods as far back as the Paleolithic era.
Blond nigger.

whoa. way to confuse terms here. Yeah bro, we've been selectively breeding things to cause infertility for thousands of years.

You are wise beyond your years and a credit to your family.

A recent paper published in the journal
Food and Chemical Toxicology presents the results of
a long-term toxicity study related to a widely-used
commercial herbicide (RoundupTM) and a Rounduptolerant genetically modified variety of maize, concluding that both the herbicide and the maize varieties
are toxic. Here we discuss the many errors and
inaccuracies in the published article resulting in highly
misleading conclusions, whose publication in the
scientific literature and in the wider media has caused
damage to the credibility of science and researchers in
the field. We and many others have criticized the
study, and in particular the manner in which the
experiments were planned, implemented, analyzed,
interpreted and communicated. The study appeared to
sweep aside all known benchmarks of scientific good
practice and, more importantly, to ignore the minimal
standards of scientific and ethical conduct in particular
concerning the humane treatment of experimental
animals.

>studies that attack other studies that show GMO causes cancer.
>Why don't you use studies bro...there's no movement to discredit those that state the obvious.

Autistic schizophrenic

So you couldn't even be bothered to link to the original study, your google search turned up the follow up article pointing out methodological issues.

you realize I'll use yandex right?

Your little shill book doesn't account for me reaching beyond Google... lol

no, you were dumb before

>Muh definition.
Why do you pretend to be retarded, user?

>You may get some bees, and you work hard at. You have no idea what I am discussing about the USA as you havent seen what I've seen.
>Second, how can you deny the slug thing? This is a vivid recollection..
You know nothing of my scientific truthful anecdotes! Shut the fuck up faggot

OF COURSE IT DID. Because google has been proven 90x over to squelching any dissent that we're all good little boys and girls getting all the goodies we need from our government.

So of course, I'll find the studies that show how great GMO is!

Of course!

Why are you still here by the way?

Clearly I am a conspiracy theory guy and have nothing to offer. Yet you're still flapping your ugly little face, all the way in dumb dumb land.

You don't even know what gmo is schizo

I'm just going to rest here.

This is what you say:

If my government controlled publishers, nation states, and corporations don't allow anyone who says different to publish anything, obviously what is left remaining is the truth.

Because typically what we do is allow the accused to control all proof of any accusation of wrongdoing.

So for example in court, someone accused of murder gets to say which expert witnesses take the stand, they get to the pick the judge, they get to pick the plaintiff's lawyer, they get to decide what evidence is heresay and what is not.

This is perfect for you!

Keep sucking on the estrogen filled titty of what was a good little small nation... I'm sure ugly and dirty now.

>people that spend extra money on "Organic" foods are likely more health conscious and with more disposable income
>but it's definitely that suss corn guys. That's where the cancer came from

what I need proof that my wifes and wife family died of cancer?
I'm supposed to post it to an user board and somehow remain user??
Go fuck yourself you fucking braindead shrill.
Seems all proof online goes missing.
the fact that the study was retracted was full blown news, then it was reinstated with double the evidence didn't make the news at all.
the-scientist.com/the-nutshell/retracted-gmo-study-republished-37290

Attached: Aggressive-Cancer-Tumor.jpg (1024x680, 197K)

LONDON – The World Health Organization's cancer agency dismissed and edited findings from a draft of its review of the weedkiller glyphosate that were at odds with its final conclusion that the chemical probably causes cancer.

Documents seen by Reuters show how a draft of a key section of the International Agency for Research on Cancer's (IARC) assessment of glyphosate - a report that has prompted international disputes and multi-million-dollar lawsuits - underwent significant changes and deletions before the report was finalised and made public.

IARC, based in Lyon, France, wields huge influence as a semi-autonomous unit of the WHO, the United Nations health agency. It issued a report on its assessment of glyphosate - a key ingredient in Monsanto Corp's top-selling weedkiller RoundUp - in March 2015. It ranked glyphosate a Group 2a carcinogen, a substance that probably causes cancer in people.

That conclusion was based on its experts’ view that there was “sufficient evidence" glyphosate causes cancer in animals and "limited evidence" it can do so in humans. The Group 2a classification has prompted mass litigation in the United States against Monsanto and could lead to a ban on glyphosate sales across the European Union from the start of next year.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/who-iarc-glyphosate/

You can find the studies yourself lazy ass.

There's a good report.

I remember when the WHO first came out and said that glycophosphate does not not cause cancer. It was a moment of celebration.

Oh whoops, those people with long careers are all idiots guys! Just kidding Monsanto Bayer, it actually doesn't cause cancer. Duh.

Fucking big Organic Industry always trying to lie to get ahead.

you need a mouthguard, cum literally sprayed all the way over here when you started talking