Is it ok to racemix? What are the downfalls?

>Be me
>Be Introvert autist
>Find love
>Finally let go of autism and see life with better eyes
>Partner is a spic that looks asian
What should I do?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x177, 11K)

Go live in spicland. We don't need you here.

Don't need burger opinion. Also they are hardworking , not acting like a nigger or shitskin.

I don't get this "hardworking" meme, I swear most of the people I know I lazy shits.

And if they work a lot it's because they don't know how to do their jobs so they spend a lot of time fixing fuck ups.

Leave her and find a white girl. It will be easier the next time around because you’re no longer an autistic virgin

Tried mate. I cannot feel the same connection with someone else. What should i do?

It's only ok for whites and Asians. Ignore stormcucks and roastoids.

Attached: 1555070155959.jpg (1926x1190, 236K)

Your child will end up with a plethora of mental illnesses and a deeply rooted self hatred that you'll never be able to fix. If you want to fuck your spic gf go ahead, but please refrain from having children.

Got proofs for the negatives of race mixing?

children become like the father

Based spic

I am a literal mutt, faggot

Just go for it. Better happa then nothing.

Have you ever tried to do something good with your life or just complained that you got mixed DNA?
Also what sort of mutt are you?

>Downsides
Leftists will turn your children into anti white drones.

you should post her right now

yes

Attached: 1546317922603.jpg (469x705, 184K)

Attached: 1555266406913.jpg (1024x971, 98K)

>Partner is a spic that looks asian
>What should I do?
pound that ass while you can

She's not even that dark skinned. At first i thought she might be asian because she got that pale yellowish complexion. got surprised to hear she is a spic

STEM CELLS.
IF YOU ARE MIXED RACE YOU CAN'T GET STEM CELL TREATMENT.

Dude, racemixing is completely okay if the male is white, moreover, it's completely preferable, since you spread your aryan genes to the general population. But you should foucus on creating pure white children first, and only if you a lot of spare time on your hands, you can mix with non-white women.

i'll be honest with you.
Personally? It's cool. Really. You have to be happy, that's about it. Enjoy your life together.

Racially? You're a Racetraitor and will be Gassed. Sorry Kid, nothing personal.

Fuck her and make a family user. Stop listening to these asshole rejects. There's never going to be a racewar. If civil war comes, it will like all other civil wars, be between warring political, dogmatic factions.

Marry your latina and be happy