Ultimate red pills

Everything in the universe has already happened, time only exists for us because of time dilation from our supermassive blackhole, if there any advanced civilizations they would be further away from center than us.

Attached: eso1907a.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

this is likely actually true. time ticking is just space unraveling around the black hole

>announcing sage
cringe

No Wall or immigration reform
>we need even more immigrants than ever
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More than 38 billion for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't
-Didn’t lock her up, didn’t drain the swamp, lost the house and senate
-Deeming white nationalism ‘terrorism’ in a white country

Great success story

based. doing god’s work anti-kike bot

Cosmic speed limit of light is irrelevant. Speed and distance correlates directly with size. The speed of light is insignificant to a being thats the size of the universe itself. Imagine a human the size of the universe simply walking, each step would be 1000x times faster than light in a vaccum.

>announcing cringe
Sage

>he doesn’t know
enjoy your b& faggot

Traveling the speed of light to a destination in a craft is impossible, because of time dilation. It would be an instant trip for the traveler. Would would the craft know when to stop?

>No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
The individual mandate is gone, which was the whole thing
>-Increased the trade deficit
Not even accurate
>-Increased the public debt
MUH debt. Doesn't mean anything anymore
>-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
Intentionally wrong, misinformation
>-More than 38 billion for Israel
That happens every time
>-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
I don't give a shit
>-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
Good fuck roads
>-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't
Good fuck Medicare
>-Didn’t lock her up, didn’t drain the swamp, lost the house and senate
Literal misinformation again
>-Deeming white nationalism ‘terrorism’ in a white country
He got railed for calling WNs "good people"

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of trump without having to make shit up, but you can't help yourself you filthy kike. Kill yourself and spare your family the shame of being affiliated with such scum

The key to interstellar travel isnt increasing speed, its increasing size.

>Why did the creator create everything
Because he was left alone in the universe
>Why was he left alone in the universe?
The creator is trying to find answer to that.

yourefuckingdense.

Define alone. Being alone can only exist within the confines of time. Would time exist without mass?

>the dark sign is real
>we are all hollows, forced to die again amd again to complete our mission or go insane trying

Wrong. Thats why there's such a fundamental gap of the laws of physics between quantum and macro relativity. The key is size which implies mass.

Alone as in never contact with a lifeform for ever because space is soooooo fucking huge. What will and AI do if it was left alone for ever. What will it do. why did the creators left him? how will it find out? recreate everything.

It’s increasing mass not size. More mass equals more energy.

The bottleneck of speed and distance is irrelevant to certain objects of size. This is why quantum entanglement isn't constricted by speed and distance.

You're retarded and don't understand the concepts you're talking about. Learn to weld or something.

I said size for a reason. How can one increase size without mass? Black holes can create mass without size, how can one do the opposite?

You have no idea who youre talking to.

Attached: oy hole.png (1000x1118, 721K)

You would need to increase density. You don’t need to get physical bigger. Just more weight stored in a smaller size.

Yes! Keep going! What else?

Density is just a game of semantics with consistency. How can one change their size and reduce consistency of mass?

the size of a black hole is directly linked to its mass. the singularity isnt even in this universe any more it has lost all its entanglement. What you see(or lack of) is the Schwarzschild radius but a person falling though that would still be outside of the singularity.

Throughout human history we have defined it, what can be everywhere, but have no implied mass? The opposite of a black hole?

A spirit.

WTH are you talking about? Let's say you have a really long stick and try to poke something on the moon. The movement would travel at the speed of sound, much slower than the speed of light.

Big shit conveys information much more slowly than little shit that is easier to accelerate.

white holes have been thought of and might be darkmatter.

Yes! Keep going. Now define the direct opposite.

If you’re gonna say size that’s not necessarily true. You can increase density without affecting size.

Finally someone smart. Couldn't it be argued that dark matter is really what we define as a spirit?

This is because mass dictates this, its irrelevant to a stick of that size with no mass. How can you increase size without mass?

you have to think in entanglement.. blackhole lost entanglement. opposite is normal state with entanglement.
Spirit is that that makes you feel more important for there is something that makes your puny little life worth it all... It is part of a bigger lie that humans accept dearly for they have a great need to feel important. Thinking that god has created you makes you important doesnt it... God doesnt make mistakes only humans do.

so is spirit confined by time if it is massless?

We don't want to increase density, we want to remove it. We want to increase size. How?

My nigger a spirit is one of the worst things to happen I accept the void if it means I can get away from my own people because they all seem like they only care about raping and torturing their future

Attached: images.jpg (306x164, 10K)

That's the real question, isn't it?

I'm not saying a spirit exists at all, I'm simply saying that's how humans have defined throughout history an object that can be everywhere, yet has no mass. How would you define it?

You want to remove mass to get to the speed of light right? But that would still take a while to travel space. But if you increase density enough you could travel faster than light in two ways. Either you increase it so much that you tear the fabric of space and wind up in a different spot or you can increase your density to a point where it starts distorting the space around now pulling in closer to you as you move forward and away from you as you pass a point like warp drive.

No, I want to eliminate mass. Time and speed then become irrelevant.

Greatest trick was letting humans believe the weren't immortal in the first place. Why do I need to go to heaven when I'm reborn every generation or so. They knew back then. Those that rule nowadays also know. Hence bloodlines.
was it at rest or moving.. so many variables. you are mixing fact and fiction just because you want to be special.

Why would they become relevant? Light has not mass but it has a limit to its speed. But you are right in that it’s not affected by time but that’s not the point here.

No I'm not religious at all. You're jumping to conclusions. I don't blame you. Take my question at face value, and try to answer it. I'm curious to see your answer.

It only has a limit to it's speed by us the observer. If you're actually traveling at the speed of light, time is irrelevant to you, as your trip would be instant.

something with no mass that moves has mass because it moves. even light. so things that move without mass can not be. as for spirits I know nothing about things that can not be tested.

>Everything in the universe has already happened

Close. Everything is happening at once: the past, the present, the future. Time is a place.

> time only exists for us because of time dilation from our supermassive blackhole
At such distance, it probably barely affects us.
Also, time exists as long there is activity present.

No it wouldn’t be instant. Something that is a light year away would take a year to get to. Whether or not you perceive that time passing is a different story. Time is not some neboulis thing.

That's my point. Why would it ever have to move? It's size is infinite and not bound by mass or time.

This is only true to those bound by mass.

I’m not talking about light which is massless. It still needs time to get to where it is going

* I am talking about light

It barely affects us, yet were bound to its gravitational pull? If it had no effect, the galaxy wouldnt exist at all.

IS IT TRUE?
Does it look like a mushroom head?

something that has no mass and doesnt move doesnt not exist. mass = energy = frequency. For something to be it needs to have mass. A photon that is "not moving" doesn't even exist .

That's the entire point to size being the key. Don't you see?

The reason we haven't found life elsewhere in the universe is that we're the first life to exist anywhere

Attached: Creation of the First Ones.jpg (1132x1599, 306K)

light has mass you fags.. no rest mass

Don't you mean doesnt exist in this dimension

What does that mean? You want to somehow expand to the size of the universe so that you technically don’t have to go anywhere as your are already there?

What is the mass of a photon?

yes locality that was is testable. if you cant test your idea then it's a bullshit theory anywaz.

depends on frequency. red blue infrared gammarays.. all have diffrent mass per photon.

How does dark matter do it?

And yet we know next to nothing about dark matter, or how quantum entanglement truly works.

>sage cringe
Announcing

It’s not proven to be a thing. And even if it’s a thing it could be multiple particles. Like a dark matter equivalent of an election, photon etc. Dark matter doesn’t means it’s one giant all encompassing blanket of the universe. It could just random particles flowing through space like the ones we are used to.

true and true but we know plenty about the rest also entanglement is key to all. but we've just started looking at it.

If timespace is a curved holographic 3d plane, like a hologram sticker on a credit card, how do we access the space around the credit card (plane)?

Frequency and color shifts only show the amount of engery that specific photon has. Photons are massless.

Agreed. The entire reason I started this thread, was to hopefully open some eyes to it. Its the ultimate red pill.

kek whahahaha kekekekekek kys. photons have 0.0 rest REST REST mass go and look it up faggot but photons always move....

Attached: smartburger.jpg (298x379, 21K)

>if there any advanced civilizations they would be further away from center than us

Not how space works. There is no center. The big bang is a non-euclidean explosion of space, not an explosion in space.

Attached: smek.jpg (600x888, 298K)

I was talking about the center of our galaxy.

Spics are gooksly niggers

ah, that's a neat point then

Agreed

You have yet to reply to my post

Photons are massless particles even when they move. They have momentum but no mass, a simple Google search will convince you of this if I havn't.

Time is also relative so we are still in our present.

the ultimate Jow Forums redpill is that all the best and freshest redpills are in the "Jow Forums humor" threads.

I did. You're not accounting for size.

>that we're the first life to exist anywhere
>Our media often includes wise, intellectual aliens
>Future species looking for the first race will find that we Kirk'd everything instead of leaving fabulous technology all over
Ah well, not all probing can be scientific. Enjoy your mutts, ayys

you burgers keep forgetting what rest mass is they have no rest mass. but their enegery = mass.

E2=(mc2)2+(pc)2

p is momentum e= energy = mass = frequency

You’re not still explaining the what that means. Ok you’re massless with a huge amount of volume. Then what?

Your vagina is dilated you tranny faggot. Black holes aren't real.

is no one going to talk about how this is a computer generated image and that black holes are pure theoretical circlejerk shit that is MOST LIKELY WHAT REALLY HAPPENS

the "sciences" are such a fucked field. so many cliches. so much politicizing. so much fuckery to get funding.

And then they release this bullshit "blackhole image" that everyone now takes as fact when it's no more real than the shit from INTERSTELLER, a fucking movie.

Attached: RonPartyDown.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>most likely not

im dont type so good

ER = EPR

black holes are spooky, bros

Attached: UltimateEntireEquine.webm (384x288, 267K)

You are correct that rest mass is associated with energy. But I'm afraid what you're talking about is relativistic mass, which is the wrong way to think about a photon. The equation you are trying to apply doesn't work for a photon in motion. Again, I recommend you do some research on your own, physicists have shown experimentally that photons are massless even in motion. To say otherwise isn't a battle against another countries education system, but is instead just factually incorrect. Again, a Google search will provide all the information you need, if not a textbook.

Cool idea by Leonard Susskind who shows that wormholes are so unstable that they collapse with in microseconds so its a bit mmmm okay... still this is shit that only exists in the minds of a few pioneers. they might be right but so might Feynman be with his single electron universe. My bet in on simulation and entangled particles have a shared memory position and a boolean gets triggered thus entanglements happens here locally but we'll never know for it is unmeasurable.

>You are correct that rest mass is associated with energy
No you retard, rest mass is the mass at rest.( a particle that is not moving) mass is always a form of energy and has nothing to do with moving or not. But we need to know what its mass is when its doing nothing for little m in this E2=(mc2)2+(pc)2 equasion that is a fundemental law of nature, (first time you've seen this right...)
A photon that doesnt move is not real. it always moves at the speed of light in a vac. so it has that energy. thus mass.

When you say ‘size’ you’re referring to volume. Mass can increase while size/volume remains the same, this refers to density, which is mass divided by volume.

I know that’s what I’ve been saying. But OP hasn’t been addressing that.

I can see that you have still not Google searched it. But you did just invalidate your own point, as you are correct that photons move at the speed of light in a vacuum. But you have forgotten to note that nothing with mass can move at the speed of light. Therefore photons cannot have mass by the laws of nature as we understand them. This is the last I'll say on the subject, I really do recommend you actually look this up, because your insistence on a wildly ignorant understanding of physics suggests you have not done so yet.

rest mass for crying out .... you retard rest mass...now kys

Anouncing
> Sage
Cringe

Absolutely wrong. Look at what von braughn told time magazine about the earth moon neutrality point.