Half African German here...

Half African German here, living in the Netherlands with a triple citizenship by naturalisation and birth right (German mother (now Dutch) + African father (Now German)). You can see my flag, soon it will display the Norwegian one, found a job there and will likely settle down there for good and race mix with your pure aryan Norwegian women, like my dad did. Europe truly is an amazing place to be in as a "shit skin" like me. I don't have anything else to share. Just looking to evoke some yuropoor anger for those natives with less benefits and options than me. Bye

Attached: punk-kid3.jpg (700x465, 278K)

Attached: 8cdf3a0388a0953684a84e12a35b9788--interracial-wedding-interracial-love.jpg (345x518, 31K)

A man cannot have two masters.

Dual citizenship is a mind disease. You will always know the truth in your heart, regardless of your wicked words.

>Half african german

>imagine being so cucked you see your government as your master

>Half African German

I'm surprised you didn't switch to memeflag mode for that one.

I guess you're proud of something in your nation after all.

>African German
No such thing as an African German.

>found a job

this

Fuck whoever you want. /thread

good bait,
don't bite it boys

>nigger scum is scum
What a surprise.

We all know you are lying. First of all there is no such thing as an African-German, You are a shitskin or you are not a shit skin. But the worst lie is the one with the job thing, that one had me crying

Was ur dad a black BVLL? Did the Jews record a video of ur mum getting impregnated by ur dad? Please share thx

You'll be deported with your race traitor mother in a decade. Enjoy it while it lasts. Also, no self respecting Norwegian girl will date you as the current political climate continues to become more racially charged.

Hail satan. Bring human sacrifice back.

Attached: annual_customs.png (871x98, 23K)

>I'm a nigger mutt
>I speak 4 languages fluently
>found a job and will manage to outcompete white guys for norwegian women
Imagine larping as a fucking nigger.

Hi there 17yo leftists incel; did you know that white women are one of the most picky women of all and that negro blood will have a hard time getting a date with a white person and they're all a bit bitter about it? Because it seems your LARPing doesn't portray that well. Try better next time.

Attached: 1544982941160.png (1058x1447, 146K)

I can't fucking believe pol/tards have actually become so mentally impaired to not recognize a cheap slide thread like this, fucking sage and kill yourselves.
these people are the only one with half a brain

you must be a newfag if you think the cucks on here didnt always fall for bait

Poster for 4 years, lurker for 6, the old /pol would have not fallen for such a ridicoulous cheap b8