/PaganGeneral/ Jow Forums is a pagan board edition

Have you started seeking that which is Eternal yet? Why haven't you come home, white man?
>imagine not wanting to worship the old Gods
wtf is your problem?

In this thread we discuss the glory that is paganism, be it politics, metaphysics, mythology or philosophy etc

Quick question, which level of christcuck-enlightened are you on?
1. Christianity is true and good
2. Christianity is not true but good
3. Christianity is neither true not good
4. Paganism is neither true nor good
5. Paganism is not true but good(larp stage)
6. Paganism is true and good

Gonna have to be 6 for me.
>tfw read enough to realize Paganism isn't just a larp but is unironically the Truth and everything that is hangs upon this Truth like pearls on a string.
>tfw almost fell for the trad Christian meme but luckily realized it's all a subversion and their baby-tier metaphysics just can't compete with the BPC
feelsgoodman.jpeg

Attached: 1551899911981.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17821377
youtube.com/watch?v=4bEQ6a1sHnY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJUm02eDNo
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2878512/The-mystery-magical-superstrong-Viking-sword-Researchers-close-supermonks-believed-forged-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/17821377

cringe

none are applicable you fucking faggot

>t. christcuck

Attached: 1554488862706.png (1321x1161, 967K)

Pagan is a word made up by jews and christians.

It means
>non-jew non-christian village idiot
It's a version of goyim that do not include the christcucks
Why in hell would you use it to describe yourself? That is like a kike calling himself a kike instead of "jew". Or a christcuck calling himself christcuck instead of "christian".

Sthtap it. Use other names.

yes worship a tree

Paganism didn't exist until Christianity

It is perhaps misleading even to say that there was such a religion as paganism at the beginning of [the Common Era] ... It might be less confusing to say that the pagans, before their competition with Christianity, had no religion at all in the sense in which that word is normally used today. They had no tradition of discourse about ritual or religious matters (apart from philosophical debate or antiquarian treatise), no organized system of beliefs to which they were asked to commit themselves, no authority-structure peculiar to the religious area, above all no commitment to a particular group of people or set of ideas other than their family and political context. If this is the right view of pagan life, it follows that we should look on paganism quite simply as a religion invented in the course of the second to third centuries AD, in competition and interaction with Christians, Jews and others.

—John North 1992

just don't overdo it
youtube.com/watch?v=4bEQ6a1sHnY

what do you mean by paganism sven? the current formalized faggotry is for newly divorced middle aged women and larpers. just eat some semilanceata in the woods couple of times a year

gay and linguisticpilled
we just like them is all
>the christian idea of paganism didn't exist until Christians
woaah where can I buy North's book? truly an intellectual

Attached: 1506718828728.jpg (1280x852, 1.27M)

All pagans are allowed. New agers, wiccans and druggies are not though

Attached: 1554488107777.png (1252x1572, 1.48M)

>woaah where can I buy North's book? truly an intellectual

I believe North's point is that current pagans are trying to recreate Christianity but with pagan gods. The original pagan plebe never interacted with or took direction from a pagan priest, didn't follow a creed specific to the pagan deity or deities.

Daily reminder that it was your nation's abandonment of the Lord that doomed it to destruction by the foreign hordes.

Repent of your sins. Your nation may be lost, but your soul doesn't have to be.

Attached: Civilizations Fall When Men Forget God.png (700x700, 73K)

>took direction from a pagan priest, didn't follow a creed specific to the pagan deity or deities.
never heard about any pagan doing this

except that there obviously were pagan priests and if he actually believes there weren't then he's a retard.

Attached: Carl_Larsson_-_Midwinter's_Sacrifice_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (4026x2299, 3.57M)

>it was your forsaking a universalist religion that pushed for open borders, multiculturalism and social justice that made you open your borders
lel keep believing that
>b-but Protestantism, Orthodoxy or Catholicism isn't true CHristianity! my tiny little sect of 23 people in rural Nebraska is the one true Christian faith and we're actually really based and redpilled
fuck off

Attached: 1553240827979.jpg (474x477, 39K)

Ah, the daily pagan divide and conquer thread, made by Jews, bumped by Jews. See how these Jewish "pagans" run away now. This will be the only "pagan" thread that is not bumped to death by Christian hating Jews. Enjoy:

Why does CBS tell us to beat the shit out of this commie Jew?

CBS 'The Good Fight' gives us a clear instruction to attack and beat the shit out of people with "dangerous" political opinions. No one has killed, raped and tortured more than the commie Jews. Just mentioning Jewish lead Gulags, Holodomor should be enough. Tens of millions of Christian whites got tortured, raped and murdered by commie Jews. CBS is strongly recommending us to not allow their hate-speech or even to be around us, without beating them up and violently smash them. Should we do it?

This video is critical of this attack on free speech and goes against the narrative of CBS:
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJUm02eDNo

Should we listen to peaceful Black Pilled warning us that this is a dangerous development, or should we listen to bloodthirsty MSM that advocates attacks on commie Jews, Nazis, Black Lives Matter and other violent groups with a dangerous message?

Attached: 5325423.jpg (444x612, 57K)

Is is very obvious that commie Jews are dangerous and blood-thirsty murderers, so maybe CBS has a point? Pic related.

Attached: 43432.jpg (932x776, 74K)

Would the world be a better place if we just attacked Jews every time they tried to argue or even just speak, as CBS suggests?

Attached: 234343242.gif (283x213, 50K)

>
CBS clearly advocates a better world where we have a right, or dare I say, even a duty to smash people doing legal, but harmful, actives against society? Like Jews, pic related.

Attached: 5452343.jpg (878x599, 250K)

Maybe CBS is correct, and the peaceful white Christian Russian should not have tolerated the aggressive and violent Jews and only met them with arguments, but just attack the Jews and not allow them to speak or do anything to harm society? Hard to argue against CBS, or what? Pic related.

Attached: 43242.jpg (800x600, 157K)

CBS clearly dropped a bunch of redpills on us. They are telling us to stop arguing with commie Jews and just smash them and their dangerous ideology, as the negro hero in the CBS TV episode.

Attached: 53345.png (641x716, 258K)

Jews white genocide activity is dangerous enough to follow the lead of CBS. Pic related.

Attached: White Genocide by evil Jews.jpg (995x889, 103K)

Maybe violence is the only answer to this, as CBS suggests? Their racist and Nazi-like hatred is on full display. Pic related.

Attached: 64354.jpg (714x644, 62K)

imagine being a pagan

Attached: 1554371023694m.jpg (1024x587, 197K)

Based UN calling out the (((Christians)))

Attached: semites spritually.jpg (850x400, 53K)

Watch Survive The Jive. Also, approach paganism like the Japanese. What do I mean? Japan is an atheist country but they still carry the Shinto traditions with festivals, celebrations, clothing, language and music. If you ask a Japanese if they believe a tree has a spirit, they'll say no, but yet they carry on the beautiful traditions because they are proud of their ancestors, just as we should with Paganism.

Jews love to pretend to be rabid anti-Christian pagans, while viciously attacking Christianity that they truly hate and fear. Let's see if this thread will get a 280+ bump by JIDF Jews spreading hate and division among white nationalists, while attacking Christian Europe.

Attached: 42654.png (881x703, 138K)

I believe in a creator/god of the universe, called Fate. Then I believe in the gods of Scandinavia which are also Indo-European gods. All other gods are for other people, not as powerful or subversive. My personal God is Thor.

Fair enough: how do I get started?

cringe

Honestly just watch pagans that are /ourguys/ Survive The Jive or Varg(although he's kinda an asshole). Read books and just see what it means to you and go from there. Up to you on how you wish to handle it.

That's a meme. You're comparing 9th-11th century Europe to 16th-19th century Europe. Pagans were not "400 years behind Christians in technology". Vikings were on the same technological level as Franks, Anglo-Saxons and everyone else in West Europe. We had advanced ship and sword technology for example, even had carbon steel.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2878512/The-mystery-magical-superstrong-Viking-sword-Researchers-close-supermonks-believed-forged-weapons.html

Imagine pretending like you know what you are talking about.

Why? Also, I'm not against Christianity. We whites need to be united, not divided.

your shithole has no history with paganism. you look like sheep like some poser

>Based UN calling out the (((Christians)))
Are you mentally challenged? Swedish (((pagan)))? Of course you have NOTHING to say against the Jews, only against white Christians. Why am I not surprised, fake (((pagan)))?

Attached: Christians and Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

absolute nigger tier

Imagine being a christcuck and thinking that you had any contribution to science, art, writing in any time period. You niggers we're the dark ages, I bet you niggers even try to claim that you started the reinassance.

Attached: christcucks think they built this.jpg (1000x750, 381K)

Shintoism will survive even in atheist Japan because it is their native religion, it speaks to them as a people, nation and culture. The stories of Gods and spirits, human victories and losses are all Japanese.

Europeans dropped everything Christian the moment they started having doubts about it's metaphysical truths. The story of Job, Jonah and the Whale or Moses speaks to no one in Europe, they're nothing but fairy tales for people in the desert once belief in Jesus is gone.
Based norrbagge has realized the highest metaphysical truth. He has looked for that which can not be sublated, and he found the substrate of all existence, Fate. Now he worships this unqualified Existence with Nordic fervor and devotion toward this Truth with Qualities, which is the Gods of his ancestors.

Very cool.

Attached: 1518943520179.jpg (750x750, 47K)

And yet the christcucks still let the jews control their monetary system, meanwhile pagan romans killed kikes. Christcucks don't have the balls to get shit done.

>1. Christianity is true and good

Imagine throwing out thousands of years of Greco Roman civlization your g*rmanic ancestors willingly adopted because of its superiority to larp as a snownigger on benefits who can’t even wage war like a viking.

Oh, hello Jew. Name the ten most important persons in the Renaissance and provide documentation for their devout and anti-Christian paganism. Go on Jewish moron.

Attached: 5452.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

The problem I have with paganism is that our own paganism is pretty much dead, can't do shit about it. Not dead in the sense that nobody's pagan but in sense that literally nothing was preserved bar twisted and mistaken folklore. I mean it's obvious that whenever you hear about God in it, it's actually Perun and whenever you hear devil it's Veles but the problem is that they folklore conflicts itself, merges different myths into one story etc. etc. We have no Eddas, no Kalevala, no Vedas, nothing. All we can do is to try to recreate the basic myths using comparative methods but let's be honest - it's not authentic and will never be such.

You are confirming what I said, Jew. You fake pagans couldn't care less about the Jews, third world mass immigration and Islam taking over Europe. You only care about hating Christianity. Thanks for being so transparent and low IQ, (((pagan))).

Attached: (((Atheist))) President David Silverman-president-american-atheists.jpg (620x388, 52K)

paganism is dead its fact, we have folklore still some traditions other than that its dead nobody follows it, 2019 paganism is larp. baltic was last area in 15th century to be converted to christianity, latvia and lithuania did but we converted to atheism. dead stuff

My blood does you retard brown person.

what your blood has paganism? ok

Jow Forums is a Islamic board, take your leave

>Christianity
>Greco-Roman civilization
pick one
slavic paganism is very much alive, so much so that the church trembles in fear.

although I admit, I haven't read any slavic mythology so I wouldn't know anything about that

Attached: 1528757436591.png (695x641, 518K)

Can we stop attacking Christians? We're white Europeans of varying faiths and if we don't stop this infighting we're all going to die

Christianity is the vessel of Greco Roman culture and civilization to the Slavs and Germanic peoples. The Christian Roman empire brought together the apogee of Greco-Roman civilization and the fathers of Christianity were the Greco Roman, latinized or hellenized, subjects of this Empire.

Imagine not honoring parents because your friend's parents down the street have a Mercedes. Fuck off.

by the way, have you read Chronica Slavorum?
Christianity was the destruction of the ancient world. Not a fucking vessel for it.

Stop with your modern fucking larp. Any ancient Christian would laugh at you for trying to equate the two. If you're a Christian you should be proud of everything your Christian ancestors destroyed, they did exactly what was demanded of them by the Bible and the Church. Christianity wasn't the vessel, it was the bomb and you as a Christian should be proud of it because it is exactly what the Church and the Bible demanded.

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

I've said this before and agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. If Euros in Europe wish to revert to paganism that's their deal (albeit silly, since their nations by and large have adopted and lived with some form of Christianity for many centuries now), but whenever a Euro descentend living in a former Euro colony claims to be Pagan, they're shitting upon their nations' very foundation, with the grandiose and narcissistic delusion that they're 'in touch with their forefathers'.

As I showed you faked pagan cucks, aka Jews, American MSM is calling for violence against white nationalists. Sweden is overrun, but OP, the fake pagan and Jew, pretends that Christianity is the main danger for Sweden. The cucked moron doesn't realize that Sweden was never occupied or conquered when Sweden was Christian for nearly 1000 years, but only now with rampant atheism and paganism in Sweden are his cucked nation in danger of becoming a minority in their own country, paid for by the Swedes. But yeah, Christian is the TRUE danger, ryte Jewish "pagans"?

Attached: ewrewr.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

One of the most retarded quotes I have ever seen. Greek and Roman polytheism was a fleshed our religion for 2000 years

Attached: Pagan General.png (661x716, 50K)

The Roman Empire was in dire straits well before Christianity. See the Crisis of the Third Century and Tetrarchy, which was a retarded system that only Constantine could save Rome from the consequences of. Further, Byzantium defended Europe from the arabs for 500 years.

>slavic paganism is very much alive, so much so that the church trembles in fear.
Orthodox Church will have ZERO paganism in the special forces. You fake pagans are cucked again. So where are your critizism of Jews, fake (((pagan))). Not a single comment, always only the Christians. How come, traitor?

Attached: 034.jpg (482x600, 225K)

>memeflag

Attached: this kills the ogre.jpg (204x233, 18K)

Justinian the Great was the Roman Emperor who finally eradicated homosexuality from public life, a state that lasted in Europe until the modern post Christian day. Pagans are closet fags in most cases.

>im a jew
>the leader of your country is a christcuck that worships the chosenites.

You and your Judeo-Christian folk can go suck more nigger toes like the pope does on the regular. The Renaissance was a cultural and scholarly movement based on the rediscovery and application of texts and thought from classical antiquity; the fucking name literally means rebirth. Fuck your semetic consciousness.

>pagan Rome lasts for over 900 years
>christian Rome lasts for less than 90 years
what did Jeshua mean by this?

>muh evil Abrahamic religion are poisining our native Yuropeean culture and destroying our countries!!1
>let me type and complain on an anonymous mongolian weeb forum instead of deporting immigrants and overthrow the kikes in power
Brilliant.
Idiot, the very reason why Christianity was so widely spread was because of the Roman Empire.

>justinian eradicated homosexuality
lel Christians are the biggest homos around.

I bet you haven't read the church fathers or the desert fathers, it's nothing but homosexual "demons" tempting them in the desert

Attached: 1552769780568.png (1681x2802, 246K)

>slavic paganism is very much alive, so much so that the church trembles in fear.
>although I admit, I haven't read any slavic mythology so I wouldn't know anything about that
I'm currently reading a relatively recent book on it(seems to be polishspeak only).The author tries to be contrarian to the idea that slavic paganism is lost in the history and thinks that with comparative methods, some archaeological material etc. you can make something out but when you read his actual reasoning you basically end up with the same story I've said in previous post. We know very basic stuff, like that the world was created by Veles under Perun's blessing etc. but it's very very inconsistent beyond that. There's some depths of lore that cannot be understood like Perun is pretty much jerk to Veles(seemingly for no reason) but is assumed to be God in folklore because sky is his domain. So you have these morally grey deities behaviour of which was reduced to "God(Perun) does X because Satan(Veles) is Satan" in folklore, no way around it.
>by the way, have you read Chronica Slavorum?
It is very sparse in information about slavic religion, iirc it has some information on the way Polabian temples looked like but it's post-pagan reaction stuff, which makes you think a lot of the things he's describing is a newly formed response to Christianity rather than Slavic paganism as it was.

The sources on slav paganism are so sparse that even when you have works that are doubtfully authentic(Book of Veles being prime example) you can just pinpoint things that they get obviously wrong, and everything else is simply speculative.

1. Christianity is true and the only way
Close this pagancuck devil worshipping thread now.

Your gay Marxist college (((professor))) has brainwashed you well. There was ZERO pagan spirituality in the Renaissance. It was a fully Christian movement by Christians. Paganism as a religion was totally dead. Why can't you name the 10 most influential persons in the period and document their devout paganism, fake (((pagan)))?

Attached: 2535323.jpg (613x613, 82K)

You are trash and a total Swedish cuck, OP. Jewish dominated media in the US are openly calling for violence and advocating for violence against white nationalists. What do you do? In true Jewish style, you make thread number 2451 against Christians.

Pagan Rome lasted less than 500 years. Christian continuation of Rome, Byzantine Empire lasted twice as long and overcome pagan Rome in all cultural, technical aspects. You are a traitor to Europe, Jew. Stop pretending to be a pagan.

Attached: 2342342.jpg (1048x1182, 289K)

As Christendom falls, so will the west. These dark times are called in scripture the great apostasy.

Woe to the world when the west truly falls, because when it does the world will be dragged down with it.

Before shit gets really bad there will be a small reprieve of peace. I personally believe it will be similar to the two world wars in that ww3 will be a rapid global conflict followed by a short term of peace. After this the world will be thrown headlong into chaos.

I believe the jew and gentile cabals will instigate another holocaust on Israeli Jews in order to cement world sympathy and they will blasphemously build the third temple thru this outpouring of sympathy.

Then the Antichrist May show himself.

The end could be a hundred, or a thousand years from now. I think though that it will be much sooner than later

Dante was spiritually pagan, you just have to read between lines(Ghibellines in general were pagan under guise of Christianity)

By the end of the 4th century, anally passive men under the Christian Empire were punished by burning.[205] "Death by sword" was the punishment for a "man coupling like a woman" under the Theodosian Code.[206] It is in the 6th century, under Justinian, that legal and moral discourse on male–male sex becomes distinctly Christian:[207] all male–male sex, passive or active, no matter who the partners, was declared contrary to nature and punishable by death.[208] Male–male sex was pointed to as cause for God's wrath following a series of disasters around 542 and 559.[209

You're a meme flaggot so your comments are being discarded since its possible that you're actually a jew from Israel hiding and pretending you're a white European.

You idiot. The renaissance was humanism, the recollections of the classical past revivified through the cross of Christ. The renaissance truly began in the late Middle Ages and the thrust of the massive discovery began for the glory of God and the Christian state

It was really the West’s reinterpretation of the Christian state in the wake of the fall of the Byzantine Empire and the many Byzantine refugees who reinvigorated the intellectual life and artistic life of Italy.

Justinian the Great also built many walls and defenses for his people to keep out the Persians and Arabs.

I'm 1., why should I convert to some form of 'Tengrist' cult lead by a guy looking to make money off of larpers and what is there even to be gained when theology is non-existent?

Even the pagans started figuring it out. Read Plutarch’s thoughts on the subject. Homosexuality in Ancient Rome was NOT analogous to modern faggotry. To compare them with us is ridiculous.

If you read the pagan philosophers you find that they came so close to the truth of Christ and were ripe for the missionaries to come with the gospel. Philosophers began very early, particularly in Alexandria and the great cities of Asia Minor. In spite of some hoodlums like celsus many philosophers revered Christ.

>Dante was spiritually pagan
Are you completely insane. His inferno is take totally in a Christian context. There is zero paganism. Show me ONE renowned historian the last centuries claiming otherwise, Marxist (((historians))) do not count. Go on. Jew.

Attached: Jews, Muslims and Atheist Europe.png (909x923, 703K)

Yeah, me directing attention to Jewish dominated MSM openly calling for violence and potentially death of white nationalists makes me a Jew, while (((pagans))), like you, ignoring this and choose to have your thread number 666 today against Christianity that all Jews viciously hate, is not Jewish at all, ryte?

Attached: Jewish Hollywood.Boycott by Christians.png (640x845, 740K)

>Christians are the biggest homos around.
Name ONE more influential force against anal sex in Europe the last 6000 years in Europe, than Christianity. Go on Jew and fake (((pagan))). American main stream media calls for violent and illegal attacks against all white nationalists and you cucked Swedish Jew, whine and bitch about anal sex and how much you hate Christianity. Fuck you traitor.

Attached: Rabbi supports the Extermination of Whites.png (1200x900, 346K)

Read De Monarchia instead. Dante was Ghibelline, they've had kind of weird ideology that tries to waltz around saying "Pontifex(Maximus) should be Imperial title" and some other stuff that wasn't just anti-secular(neither them nor papists were), but they've seem the inherently Christian idea of the state institutions being separate from religious ones as backwards and all that waltzing was there just to avoid being called out for doing, what they were actually doing - blasphemy. Also show flag you retard.

Ariosophy

Attached: EVERYTHING.jpg (1526x2048, 1.26M)

Hyperborea

Attached: Hyperborean1.png (760x1815, 2.09M)

Prisca Theologia

Attached: religion1.jpg (2404x3716, 3.88M)

That was a huge part of it. Many courts in those days started hosting “greeks” and great scholars began scouring for classical works of brush, stylus and hand. Some even began rudimentary forms of archaeological digging and translations were rapidly being made of formerly lost works that came from Byzantium, or were discovered from old monasteries or even from digs of old ruins. A constant motif of renaissance and counter reformation art is the ideal state as Rome under the throne of Christ.

Lurkers deserve the truth

Attached: Enlightenment.jpg (3984x3300, 1.92M)

>Dante was Ghibelline
How is that a support for Dane being a pagan, Jewish idiot? They were Christians.

Attached: 324553.jpg (469x600, 194K)

What are some good sites or books for getting into slavic paganism?

Opposing organanizatiponal structure in the Catholic church regarding secular matters does NOT make you a pagan, Jews moron. Why do you anti-Christian Jews always love to pretend to be European pagans?

Curse the Jews and Israel, "fellow white" pagan. I dare you.

Attached: Right wing Jew vs left wing Jew. The Eternal Jew.png (575x602, 285K)

Christianity is the root cause of Jewish hegemony. If Christianity had never spread beyond the borders of Israel, there would be no Jews in our nations or ruling our nations. Christianity is the key problem which must be solved in order to remove the Jews. The Bible is nothing more than sandnigger fiction which serves as propaganda to turn others into cucks who see the world through a distorted perception of history and morality based on sandnigger supremacy. All Christcucks are race traitors whose every effort will ultimately serve a Jewish agenda because they have been spiritually corrupted and cannot help but act in the best interests of the tribe whose religion they have adopted.

One of the fundamentally Catholic(and christian) ideas is that the separate clergy deals with the spiritual life while the Pagan idea blends the institutions of clergy and warriors/kings. Ghibellines were very delicately suggesting return to the "old Roman ways" in the sense. Again they didn't outright state what they stood for, but it's clear what they supported once you understand the backstory behind it. Also again you cunt, you keep calling me jew while using UN flag.

HEBREW RELIGIOUS TEXTS ARE VITAL TO WHITE AND WESTERN CULTURE! WHITES ARE LITERALLY NOTHING WITHOUT YAHWEH AND YASHUA, MOSES AND THE WISDOM OF YAHWEH'S CHOSEN

Why do whites need to believe in Hebrew religion?

Why Is Hebrew mythology vital to white western civilization, can any coward face me?

Oh among other things Ghibellines believed knighting should be possible without the presence of priest(just another knight) which again - comes from that old idea that there's no need for a "spiritual scholar" while there's "spiritual warrior" at hand(an institution Christianity accepted very reluctantly). You can see the remnants of it in some versions of knightly romances, where famous knights were debating theology with scholars etc. This is very indoeuropean-pagan thing(note that knights and Kshatriya are very similar and yet such concepts didn't come out of bible and neither they did from middle-eastern tradition).

What has Hebrew born Christianity done for whites in recent time, other than fill their churches with race mixing, can any coward face me?

You aren't even a good troll

Attached: podesta 3.png (700x378, 260K)