Will we ever get traditional family heirarchy back?

Attached: d9dfb9be9f28a8f18dc10ac10a607334.jpg (930x853, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>traditional

Wife dresses like a whore

No. It's dead.

Not even Men are supposed to stand on the top of the damn ladder...
No wonder he is disappointed in her, is likely very fond of her and doesn't want his woman to be hurt.

>traditional

this bitch's titties are popping out of her shirt

>No i will fix the roof, silly boy. Feminism says I can do anything teehee

OP. It never left. Stop being a faggot.

Will baby boomers ever shut the fuck up about the 1950s?

>traditional
>trousers
I won't let my wife dress like a prostitute.

^this.

HAHAHHAHAHA
fuck no.

embrace race mixing

not till they're all ded

boomer parents took this from you

This isn't Iran Achmed.

Why is she up there? Does she intend to swallow that entire ladder into her pussy?

No, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Yep

They're covered. Go back to sand country.

discord tranny

I'm not a baby boomer, I just recognize better times.

So a woman dresses like a woman. Wow! You're gay to complain.

Not until after the collapse

Attached: 1548073896691.jpg (161x250, 10K)

Go back to your discord, tranny

They're unrealistically overboard to make traditional stuff look stupid.

Yes. Civilization is cyclical. We are currently in a down period in the west. The best we can do is preserve as much as we can and hope our children do the same.

Will the gays go back in the closet

The zogbot fears the Iranian crane

Attached: iranian crane.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Bump

Keep YOUR Family traditional and white. Dont bother about those around you. Be the last traditional white family in America for generations.

Attached: 1510364023284.png (975x691, 1.25M)

Nope. The industrialists destroyed that a long time ago.

Maybe, maybe not. My dad tried to do the traditional family thing, but with the way the economy and the net is, it’s not possible. It just comes out as the man of the house becoming an abusive dickhead in order to keep things “under control.”
It just doesn’t work anymore. Besides, women don’t want that life anymore, too busy whoring out. I probably won’t be having kids.

Only if you want it

This is a fake aesthetic. Stop trying.

This woman dresses decently instead of the previous whore

>the way the economy and the net is, it’s not possible.
yes it is
just stop buying worthless crap you don't need

Fuck off

Thats why I like that image so much

Attached: 1510369197306.jpg (550x524, 107K)

If cyclical patterns in history are any indication- then yes. Sexual degeneration is a symptom of a society in a state of opulence and comfort. No time to care about gay rights if there's real societal issues at hand.

How is it fake? My granddad describes life in the 50s exactly how these pictures are portrayed. The voluminous old photos he has also supports this. Just face it, things were good then.

I doubt it.

You don't even have a 2.0 replacement rate without immigrants to consider getting the family back.

Based.

Attached: 1555340551637.jpg (800x533, 48K)

Probably not, better bitch about it on Jow Forums just to be safe

Attached: 19839854643.jpg (1000x1500, 242K)

>things were good then.
No they were not
They were just better than they are now
50s are when we gave the country over to the Jews

how can you be so sure ? yes, barbarism and civilization are a duality and empires are like living organisms because they are born out of certain factors, grow and finally decay.
But, where is the current order heading to ?
would it be possible to recover from this coming collapse ? i have my doubts

Cheeky

Attached: pepe sunglasses.jpg (1000x562, 80K)

akshually, the OP photo is the fake aesthetic. no kids, woman taking male role, man standing submissive with hands in his side like modern bumbling fool archetype, woman dresses like a hollywood propagated whore archetype
etc etc

This, typical modern commercial style. The male is a mumbling useless cunt and the woman is the smart head of the family.

>50s are when we gave the country over to the Jews
lol you wish.
america has been a jewish enterprise since before it was america.
the first colonies were bankrolled by dutch jews.

Not covering her erogenous zones outside the house, absolute degenerate whore

Attached: 1553856791044.png (574x636, 747K)

What is she actually doing up there? Women are silly

why are you posting a shitty comerical from the 1950s to represent "good times". you are buying into capitalism white supremacy idoliagy.

blacks and gays were lynched back in the 1950s. so ill pass on this "make america great again" bullshit. america was NEVER GREAT

True. But the 50's brought the television into our homes, that's when the jew really came into our personal lives and started shaping all facets of culture.

normie friendly doc about it
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

niggerfaggots have no place in society

>would it be possible to recover from this coming collapse ?

Natural order always wins in the end, even if it takes a while or a full on collapse to reset.

>Will we ever get traditional family heirarchy back?
When you create the White Ethnostate.

so, you want me dead becasue im a homosexual man with a black boyfriend?

and you wonder why nobody takes your opinion seriously. i can't wait till congress bans all you alt right racist little bitches. your views are responisable for the death of heather and the shooting in new zealand. you fuckers are the biggest threat to the safty fo the black and brown people

2 years after the collapse everything will go back to normal, natural state

our beef is more with the jews, we'll gas you last
>forgive them for they do not know

then im on the side of the jews. people like you want me and my boyfriend fucking killed. so, why would i give a fuck about your beliefs. yo uare a fucking shit person and should be put behind fucking bars. burn all of those bullshit white supremacy books bann everyone who ever been to a white surpemacy website from the internets. if you talk about "gassing people" fucking throw you in fuckign jail. soceity is evolving and moving forward and fuckers like you want black and brown people dead

fuck off

no fuck off