I'm Jewish, but I'm not rich, I hate media Jews, bank Jews, political Jews, and Israel...

I'm Jewish, but I'm not rich, I hate media Jews, bank Jews, political Jews, and Israel, and I'm right wing and fucking hate Mexicans. Can I still hang out with you guys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY?t=714
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off kike.

Are you willing to abandon your Jewish ethnocultural identity and assimilate into the white ethnocultural identity?

This. Must also become Christian.

fuck off shapeshifter

jewish DNA is tainted from the betrayal of christ

Are you sure you are Jewish? You don;t sound very Jewish.

> Christianity
> white ethnocultural

Don’t listen to the clowns.

post yarmulke or GTFO roastie

>and when I finally get power I'll start supporting the typical jewish objectives
Absolutely subversive

Totally, most of us who aren’t memeing the whole white nationalist thing understand that there is a difference between the Jewish Elites and your everyday Jew. I myself know a a few Jews who care about western civilization and white people. Some people here forget too quickly that Jews are grouped with whites in genetic best fit clusters.

Only edgy kids hate jews
We hate zionists so yes you are in

We rise and fall together. Once the nogs and spics take over they won’t be able to tell a Jew from a goy.

This. If so, welcome aboard. If not...fuck off.

God look at those abysmally low standards for purity
>Oh you're a jew? Well try and pretend to be a white person, that should to the trick

If you act white it will be alright

the common sense man would never be against another man working a job trying to support himself and his, it's the subversive global elite that need to die and starting to think the jews are actually below them.

Yeah, just get out of Judaism. It was made to facilitate everyone you hate.

based and muttpilled

The Jew hate here is fucking dumb. The shapiro family down the block just wants to work, raise a family, and be left the fuck alone

lel

[KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST]

Yes
Checked

no you gotta hang out in the ghetto.

You must cut off your nose to spite your race

hmm i wonder why op won't answer the question

Yes, but you have to wear the star Moshe.

Attached: 1520655951006.jpg (415x550, 37K)

Americucks are slaves of Israel.
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY?t=714

That means you are just semitic middle-easter dude.

your id even says jew, kek

Yes but if you circumcise and radicalise your sons with jewish fairytales of eternal persecution and antisemitism you get the oven. Because that is the origin of spiritual corruption.

100% serious.

>wanting atheist jews in the ethnostate

Stop being a jew then? How stupid must you be to not notice this simple solution?

I'm Mexican, but I'm not rich, I hate media Jews, bank Jews, political Jews, and Israel, and I'm right wing and fucking hate Jews. Can I still hang out with you guys?

Everyone hates media Jews, bank Jews, political Jews and Israel. I'm left wing and I hate them. I don't think there's anything intrinsically bad about Jews (unlike half this board), similarly I don't think there's a huge conspiracy that every Jew in the world is part of.

If a Jew turns s on his own why should we believe he won't turn on us?

spbp