Why couldnt he shut up for once? The fire is way too big, you can't use water...

Why couldnt he shut up for once? The fire is way too big, you can't use water. The water damage will exceed the fire damage.

Attached: 1551166200006.png (1154x210, 52K)

You know he isnt a fireman you dumbass?

>can't use water to our out fire because of the potential damage
I'm sure letting it burn will result in less damage lmao. Wet wood can dry, burnt wood can't be unburnt.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

The fire is at the roof. The water will run down to the catacombs and destroy everything below.

Trump is mostly retarded, so there's that

Yes he's soooo retarded. He just accomplished more in life than you and everyone you know won't achieve in 100 lifes. You're retarded. That's for sure.

Jesus Christ it's not that much water. Your forgetting the fire will evaporate most of it. God euros are such feminine cucks. Can't even put out a fire properly.

I wish I could inherit a very successful company and get small loans of million dollars

maybe you should worry more about Mudshists and Mossadniggers burning down all your cultural and religious sites than what my President is writing on twitter. stupid eurocuck retard

Lets be honest, you'd get free shit and squander it.

oy vey think of the catacombs

your country is literally Usury : The Nation-state, you're soulless money grubbing mountain Jews, full of crypto-kikes, masons, bilderbergers etc
go watch some satanic mine opening ceremony, you soulless insect.

he is literally a shitposter, throwing out any harebrained suggestion that comes to mind when he sees something bad happening

Don't forget to turn them into multiple billions as well.

oh no not the catacombs!

Why’s he opining about putting out a massive fire, then?

Oh shut the actual fuck up, Euroshit. Go suck more Muslim cock.

are a linguist? why the fuck you speaking language then

>Why couldnt he shut up for once?
The same can and should be said anytime anyone uses Twitter at all. The world would be a better place if people would think before they speak instead of vomiting out whatever garbage comes to mind.

wrong. I have a lot of money but spend very little

shoo shoo mutt

Attached: 1539505460273.png (547x433, 18K)

Trump inherited $400M+ and inherited his fathers real estate business, he really hasn’t done shit to grow his wealth or family business.

Sorry faggot, Hans is right. Your country is comprised of nigger fucking women and the biggest male pussies on earth. Kys and let the acceleration take place. Thanks

Not big into math huh faggot?!? Here is a pic for you.

Attached: F1C410D6-6443-4C84-BA0A-602437A88029.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

based east coast VPN poster has been at it all day. Keep going, this is comedy gold.

>2019
>Usury

get out

Were going to find out really soon what Trumps net worth actually is, id bet big money on it being sub 1 billion

Use piss, problem solved

>The fire is way too big
Just use more water, dumbass
Trump knows his stuff

Oy vey, it's a catacaust

yes goyim just let one of the most prominent structures of white christian history burn, we need more mosques anyways!

Zion don probably wants to talk about how great israeli emergency services are as he shoves another gallon of kike cum into his mouth, that fat fucking faggot

>Water puts out fire.
Get the fuck outta here.

the cathedral itself is made of stone you dumbass. maybe trumptards didnt know that but stone doesnt burn. only the roof and the scaffolding are wooden

Attached: trump notre dame.png (593x370, 57K)

This tweet is really making me think

I have like 200 hours of Pokemon gameplay under my belt, what can I say

>Thinking a million dollar business loan isn't small.
I seriously hope you don't think this. To start a small business you will need anywhere from 500k to 2 million dollars in the us as far as funding, unless you are literally starting it in your garage/basement.

>American criticizing anyone about usury
Look at a mirror Pablo

I'd like to see you turn that million into a multi billion dollar empire and then become the most powerful man on Earth.

John: jack come quick the fields and house is on fire we need to pour water on the fire
Jack: god will you shut up there is too much fire and the water will just cause more damage than the fire
John: but the fire hasn’t burned everything we should at least try to save it
Jack: your a fucking idiot

>water bad
>fire good

You do understand he is a known moron with creeping early onset dementia so talks utter shit about everything?

Good thing drumpf inherited a real estate empire. What did daddy charge as interest anyways? Sounds like a tax fraud scheme.

Will you keep saying that when the cathedral is gone?

What he meant to say was....

Attached: 1542295759616.png (1154x210, 42K)

Quads of truth

well we will never know because the french are retarded indecisive faggots

they didnt let it burn out but at the same time they flushed notre dame with water - just not enough water to actually get the flames out. so now they have both, maximum fire and water damage

>What did daddy charge as interest anyways?
I think it was 4%

>wrong. I have a lot of money but spend very little

So then why do you wish you inherited money and a bunch of million dollar loans?

>all the braindead Mutts ITT
Jesus Christ no wonder they still support Trump.

Attached: 1510077070510s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Why don't we have oxygen vacuuming force fields now?

Because he's leader of the free world. Dab on it!

Attached: 1547077666292.webm (540x960, 468K)