The fucking symbolism boys

holy shit lads we gotta pay attention to this. one of the most important buildings to Western Civilization is on fire during the holiest week of the year.
>thousands of people in the streets crying many of which probably don't even go to church
>history burning before us
>fire also represents rebirth
this one's tough to digest

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-10-51-42.png (1440x2880, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

notredamedeparis.fr/en/visites-2/informations-pratiques/horaires/
youtube.com/watch?v=OeBAQon2ZM0
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/04/i-am-allowing-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: glory days.jpg (871x1200, 399K)

literally every piece of matter is symbolic of something. your post is symbolic of your low iq

Accelerated

grow up faggot and have a nuanced opinion. dolts like you have ruined this board

Unless you're an amerimutt or french no one gives a shit, I don't give a shit that some French building is on fire. That's french shit not some white nationalist shit

It's like the 10 Catholic church attacked in France in the past two months.

Dolt! Lmao, coming from a literal retard that can hardly formulate a sentence. Buh buh gwow up faggot !! wahhhH!!!!!

Are they even trying to put it out?

there will be memes

this is what your government on (((freemasonry))) looks like

eye for an eye time

burn the lodges

all of them

fuck your (((symbolism))) kike

>gurr dat don make cens to me, he muh be dumb
lol stupid leaf projecting his stunted intellect on others

Same thing I thought, we abandoned god and now he will abandon us. Accept Christ while you still have a chance.

That post just underlined exactly what he was saying.

Well that is one good way to start things again. Burn everything up.

"And the gates of hell will never prevail against it".
Goes to show Jesus was referring to himself as the rock and not the Catholic church. Catholics btfo once again.

>protestant logic

We've already lost everything more important than a building this is just more obvious

I think you are all attempting a futile fight against retards. Check back on this board in a year and tell me how nuanced it is when all the politics memes start coming in.
Try separating your source of entertainment from
where you discuss politics

everyone in paris is islam. i dont think anyone there gives a fuck that its on fire

can someone translate this drivel for us?

Jow Forums no smart, no good place to talk serious!

Notre Dame is the finest piece of Gothic architecture in the world and allowing it to burn shows how far Christianity and France have fallen.

Does it mean France is dead?

so it wasn't the mass organized pedo rings or the stupid amounts of hidden wealth, centuries of espionage, etc. this is what did it for you huh?

Remember the Reichstag fire. Peace be with everyone! No violence!

It means that there is no more middle pillar.

Agree op, France has fallen.
Stone bldgs dont survive such fires, they crack and crumble.
I wish I went to see it one last time when I was in Paris last month

god is severing his last ties with the western powers, just like with the fall of jerusalem to tito

Don't be fucking retarded, it's the same shit as 911.
No God did this, Humans did.

Desert people with hook noses religions getting btfo!

Attached: 1407685543624.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

someone edit a call to prayer into video of the spire falling.

Attached: 1547044745046.jpg (1597x982, 2.06M)

Cristianity = Monogamy and father's power over women, faggot.
Untill the artificial womb, we NEED it.
Hell ,maybe the artificial womb won't even work!!

Fox news reporter just said the fire rises.

>tfw I was watching Civilisation with based Kenneth Clarke this morning and thinking about how I needed to visit again

Attached: 49C03A1100000578-5456497-Kenneth_Clark_s_series_may_unashamedly_have_focused_on_western_c-a-32_15200 (634x622, 102K)

uncultured swine

notredamedeparis.fr/en/visites-2/informations-pratiques/horaires/

Centuries of sanctification one prayer at a time, washed away in a day of fire. One only wonders what relics were lost.

Pic related is worse

Attached: IMG_2314.jpg (1267x1900, 630K)

By the looks of things it obviously has no influence.

I remember a priest did a sermon on this. This was when Italy had those earthquakes and destroyed many historic churches. He asked God "Why did you allow this at such holy of places?" but he quickly got his answer by just looking around Rome and all the Churches that tourists love going to. The only people really attending these churches weren't there for religious reasons and don't attend mass there. They go there to look at it because it's cool while the women are dressed like whores and the men like effeminate betas. So God took it away from man because he was no longer using it for holy things. Same here, imagine all the sluts, betafags, faggots, non-catholics etc. who went into Notre Dame? How they never prayed, went to mass or took any of it seriously? Only taking pictures for their social media to look cool and get dopamine from the attention. So God took it away from man since he never appreciated it in the first place.

Attached: 1553706690500.jpg (1024x537, 102K)

Cause it must be enforced!!
We must return to our values, not trow them away!!

screencapped, feels bad man

Attached: christchan gated community.jpg (805x699, 120K)

>estonia
your country never gave a shit about anything. That's why you've never contributed to history and got raped by both Germans and Russians consecutively.

I have the wierdest sensation of deja vu... Like this is the mark of something significant. That or im just tripping balls.

They're burning down Western civilization so they can rebuild a culturally homogenized future

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (4).png (302x1347, 333K)

BURN the SYNAGOGUE s!!!!

It was the jooooos!!.

Very interesting take user. Funny enough I had the same observation when I went to the Bern Cathedral in Switzerland. Saw a chick walking around in booty shorts with her ass hanging out taking pictures of the altar.

الله هو أكبر

this is a very significant moment user. deja vu is probably 9/11 related but this bordering on religious synchronicity right now which is why so many people are affected by this

I've been thinking lately I should visit Europe before it's completely destroyed by multiculturalism.

>of the most important buildings to Western Civilization i

no

>BREAKING NEWS
The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

Based af fuck all christcuck worshippers

Yeah I think found the video of the sermon, it's about Sedevacantism as a whole and why God allows such wrong in his Church today as well which is a good sermon none the less. youtube.com/watch?v=OeBAQon2ZM0

Attached: 1555138234558.jpg (240x255, 30K)

Europe has been attacked by invaders for generations. This is another wave like all the others before it. Each time Europe is scarred irreversibly. I feel they won't stop until Europe is gone.

WTF are you even trying to convey you stupid leaf

Found the nigger

is this the burning of the whore of babylon?
>added bonus: fire hydrant captcha

Me too. In fact, when I heard the news on the radio I thought "it's still burning?" I feel like I dreamed about it a week ago, and arson was the cause.

Bretty gud post Upboated +1

The destruction of Notre Dame in and of itself is not a bad thing or a symbol of disaster. It is not a symbol of the decline of the West.

It is, however, a crossroads. This is a clear test from God, just as much so as Abraham bringing Isaac to the table. How it is handled will be a testament to our devotion.

If we build a new cathedral, glorious and exalting God, all will be well. If, however, we do nothing, or build a secular or modern building - then we will have failed. It shall confirm, once and for all, in our eyes and in God's, that the West has forsaken Him.

EU flag
>post in Arabic
I see where the tax payer is money going
Also piss be upon pedo prophet achmed

>one of the most important buildings to a jewish sect that has been plaguing Europe for centuries
ftfy

S

Cant wait for the mosque to be built

Fuck the French. France is lost. Louisiana is more French than France at this point.

All Abrahamic traditions are filth. You are following Jew myths and worshiping a Jew. Become Buddhist. Some of the earliest Mahayana Buddhists were Greeks.

Or convert to Hinduism the religion in which Buddhism was founded

All abrahmic religion is shit.
>as far I know I disagree ,Christianity is peaceful but are sadly kike bootlickers

based response

can I smoke mad kush??

Attached: cool_guy.jpg (223x226, 16K)

gas yourself you self-loathing pagan larp. you can never escape the influence Christianity has had on your life

I hope this will mark the point as the rebirth of European Catholicism. If anything, it's strengthening my faith right now

Those are probably the saddest-looking Africans I have ever seen.

Attached: 1543634154415.jpg (320x358, 34K)

based poo

Done

Attached: Notre_Done.png (1884x687, 886K)

6426 days since 9/11.

64 squares on a chess board.

26 letters in the alphabet.

Right before easter

Just a reminder that c*Tholics are not Christian.

Attached: 47D441BC-7CD6-4AF9-BC10-F0157E0505BA.png (400x763, 275K)

the guy on the left
>dafuk this nigga doin

Attached: 119251568.jpg (397x509, 19K)

Beata Maria
You know I am a righteous man
Of my virtue I am justly proud
(Et tibi Pater (And to you, Father))
Beata Maria
You know I'm so much purer than
The common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd
(Quia peccavi nimis (That I have sinned))
Then tell me, Maria
Why I see her dancing there
Why her smold'ring eyes still scorch my soul
(Cogitatione (In thought))
I feel her, I see her
The sun caught in her raven hair
Is blazing in me out of all control
(Verbo et opere (In word and deed))
Like fire
Hellfire
This fire in my skin
This burning
Desire
Is turning me to sin
It's not my fault
(Mea culpa (Through my fault))
I'm not to blame
It is the gypsy girl
The (((witch))) who sent this flame
(Mea maxima culpa (Through my most griveous fault))
It's not my fault
If in God's plan
He made the devil so much
Stronger than a man
(Mea maxima culpa (Through my most grievious fault))
Protect me, Maria
Don't let the siren cast her spell
Don't let her fire sear my flesh and bone
Destroy Esmeralda
And let her taste the fires of Hell!
Or else let her be mine and mine alone
(song pauses, guard knocks on the door)

GUARD:
>frollo you racemixing degenerate diversity is not a strength
FROLLO: What?
But how? I... Never mind. Get out, you idiot! I'll find her if I have to burn down all of Paris!

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

Attached: FrolloEyesofNotreDame.png (1158x623, 550K)

this

Jesus is the rock, not Peter. Literally everytime "rock" is mentioned, aside from a literal rock, it's talking about God.

2 Samuel 22:32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?

Psalms 18:31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
>who is a rock save our God?
Is Peter God then?

Psalms 94:22 But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

Psalms 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
>sing unto the LORD... rock of our salvation
Not Peter
>b-but that's o-old testament

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
>that Rock was Christ

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
Even Peter is saying the rock is Jesus

heretic

based and Godpilled

Attached: 1445551037131.jpg (762x580, 66K)

>Jesus cleanses the temple on Holy Monday
>Notre Dame cathedral burns on Holy Monday
The RCC is the Whore of Babylon. Prove me wrong.

Fuck off.

I was in Notre-Dame 2 weeks ago and thought exactly the same. I saw some American tourists dressed as whores, speaking loudly and taking selfies non-stom and said to myself "Notre-Dame doesn't exist anymore. The stone is here but the soul isn't". I hope this will spark something into French people heart

Fuck (((them))), their nigger thugs and the establishment. They deserve extermination.

Has Purim officially started anywhere in the world? Does it coincide with the fire? (((Six))) or seven days prior to collective recollection of Christ's resurrection from the dead.

So what happens when it's leaked that a follower of Islam purposefully burned it down?

good post, keep the faith though brothers. Jesus is our lord and savior, yet the persecution of Christians is only just begun

It's just a coincidence that just after this was posted:

suddenly the same cathedral catches fire.

byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/04/i-am-allowing-it.html

Attached: 1537155457506.jpg (600x600, 66K)

A seal has been broken today, the end times are finally here

Attached: tenor.gif (250x300, 447K)

a place for prayer is ones mind not a building
catholicism has abandoned god long ago

Christian's will do nothing, the militant body of christ is dead and with it their savior. Only the jew & the Muslim will fight, making Christians a nationalist liability.

Attached: 1553174164530m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

fug

Wasn't it dedicated to him and his glory?
What a fucking petty god.

I wonder how big the mosque will be that replaces it.

fucking leafs

>Wasn't it dedicated to him and his glory?
not if those who are attending are a bunch of sluts, faggots, betas etc. that's mockery and an insult.