Yes, Trump probably did cut your taxes

Another Jow Forums shill talking point BTFO.

Attached: trumptaxcuts.jpg (528x598, 126K)

How can you BTFO people that are illiterate from all the cataracts in their boomer eyes

Stay poor, fag

wut

Attached: GgnfKtH.jpg (540x720, 74K)

Hey nigger, it was faggots like you claiming Trump only cut taxes for the rich.

He did

>Deficit spending good
>Printing and devaluing your currency good
>Not being able to pay for your welfare state and have continual government shutdowns good
You're literally one recession away for none of this to even matter. You actually fucking think the paltry sums from mediocre tax cuts are necessary to stop most people from living paycheck to paycheck, having enough to retire on when the capitalist class can't exploit you anymore for your wage labor since you're too fucking old to even get out your wheelchair, and stop the inevitable collapse of your society from its inability to sustain such a disastrous economic system through endless war through plunder of Latin American and Middle Eastern countries under the guise democracy and ending "terrorism" while drone striking school children?
Also, those "communists" you're referring to are liberals, you moron, not communists. They're capitalists just like you - except they're smart enough to realize its in their best interest to buy themselves more time before a revolution breaks out, and forces them to answer to the end of a barrel.

Attached: kliman-and-mr.png (6107x3993, 487K)

>literally ignoring OP post
Just kys, memeflaggot.

>ignoring actual topic and deflecting
typical

>Also, those "communists" you're referring to
Never mentioned communists, despite your stupid memeflag. Nice pasta, dipshit.

Just proving my point you can't read - since I addressed your point. But, I get it, understanding economic systems, and how they work, is something that is hard for you. You can't look past a single data point, and understand how it works in the grand scheme of things. Do you really think economic relationships just end with tax cuts, and everyone lives happily ever after? How fucking stupid can you people be - I swear, I'm never amazed.

Attached: bread_line_1937.jpg (500x377, 54K)

>Just proving my point you can't read
>Also, those "communists" you're referring to
I never said "communists", so evidently you can't read either, memeflaggot.

No, dumbass, you said "you people" -referring to me. You made the implication communists exist in the U.S. government on any level.There are no communists that are members of the U.S. government. You may think that since you're a senile boomer that listens to fox news all day, but simply isn't the case.

Attached: 57227733_2814590965248214_7727413585965481984_n.png (520x750, 234K)

>No, dumbass, you said "you people" -referring to me.
Again, I never said this. Learn to read:
>Hey nigger, it was faggots like you
Goddamn, you memeflaggots are the most illiterate fuckers imaginable.

Overdose on fucking opioids, you fucking degenerate boomer fuck.

Attached: OpioidDeathsByTypeUS.png (1530x1026, 389K)

>You made the implication communists exist in the U.S. government
Holy shit. You're either a bot or hallucinating. Either way, you need to kill yourself.

lol keep on arguing with the image in your head

Get ice picked fgt

The temporary tax cut will be wiped out by the increase in cost of goods from tarriffs.

The gov will make waaaay the fuck more on the front end from tarriffs.

Fucking bootlickers. Taxes are wealth redistribution. Fucking end taxes.

And the effect those massive tax cuts will have is bad.

Trdump took his hand outa one pocket and took more out of your other while you guys yelled MAGA!

Fucking bootlicking pushovers.

"I don't pay taxes, I'm smart!
Here's how much you should pay"

"Temp to the people slaving, perm to the billionaires."

Yeah, go trump!!

Derp

Last year before the tax reform I had to write a 2,000.00 dollar check, on top of 11,000 in income with holdings this year I wrote a check for 1085.00 with payroll withholdings of 10,766.00 so that was almost a thousand dollars better than last year...

>bootlickers
>cope
Another of your lies shattered, faggot. You're losing.

Imagine being so fucking stupid you actually think that getting a bigger tax refund in of April 2019 will ensure you never have any lack of economic security in the future. Imagine thinking tax cuts last forever, and that presidents, especially Republican presidents that raise taxes immediately afterwards realizing they can't pay for their welfare state through devaluing the currency via printing
currency anymore, is a permanent solution to your economic problems. Your ability to meet your needs, which I mean tax cut don't really fucking do that at all since that money can't last you for even a month, will deteriorate because you are living in a country that only wishes to increase the capital accumulation of the very wealthy. But no, keep blaming "DA LIBURAL DEMOCRATS N DA IMMIGRANTS" for your problems while the average pay of your country's CEOs increases over 10 fold.

Attached: 3187318731.png (1033x627, 333K)

Do you understand nobody is reading your lengthy bullshit because you've already hallucinated multiple times what people were saying?

Great rebuttal
Lol

Short term tax savings of 100 a month will not touch the cost of goods hike.

Fucking retards

I got a $700 refund last year. This year I owed $800. I hate Trump now.

I make 80k a year and paid 3k less in taxes this year stfu

Ooooo almost a thousand?
That's almost a hundred a month.

Fucking joke. This almost a hundred a month is only temp.
Our cost of goods is going up.
The tarriffs not only take it from the front, they take it from the back on sales tax. We take it in the butt on sales tax and the cog increase needed to maintain current profit margins.

His deal isn't a deal at all.

I lost some write-offs and paid an extra 20k dollars in metal costs from just talks of metal tarriffs. -20,000 fucking dollars.

Pics or stfu

>pic
>communists won't apply that to Mein Kampf or any traditionalist or reactionary works tho, they will claim to have read them of course, you wouldn't want to look hypocritical

Attached: evola.png (994x4724, 1.25M)

Plus another thousand in reduction of withholdings...which is 2,000 dollars, and when my fiancee and I get married we will get a refund instead of paying in which will never happen under a democrat, get a shot at recouping some of that ten grand....

reeetard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12 New York City will cover illegal immigrants as part of $100 million-a-year hea (873x295, 33K)

As the man with the killer get...

Attached: dubbies.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

Did you make the same?

>face it, you probably have 100 more bucks this year.
man i guess thats worth the expanding deficit and cutting a bunch of social programs like social security and medicade.

That's good. I want illegal immigrants to be covered by health care. They're human beings with needs, and I want them to be addressed. I'm a not selfish, rotten piece of shit like yourself. I'd rather we round white fucks, like yourself, up Holdomor your whole fucking family.

This board is filled with literal retards man.

>Let me cut taxes on the rich indefinitely and give a tiny 2 year tax cut to the poor and throw the difference on the credit card that's up to 24 trillion

That's so noble. I have some yard work that needs to be done. Tell you what, I'll give you $100 to come trim my hedges and cut my grass, and you can give that to illegal immigrants for their health care. I'm really glad we have such great and noble people like you in the world.

How about we just line people, like yourself, against a wall; shoot you, and redistribute your wealth to the poor? That would be even more noble because it would eliminate your ability to ever oppress them again while improving their material conditions. It worked very fucking well for Robespierre, Mao and Castro. May as well apply it to the United States.

Attached: 1_gN_OdDjLxUkhC8FU0MLAlQ.jpg (960x714, 144K)

the left is too far in their bubble to face the truth. Let them get raped by their precious immigrants to get a wakeup call.

Oh so you can throw out personal numbers without pics, but others can't? Eat shit and die.

>illegal aliens deserve health care
>white people should die
nice LARP, faggot

>White fucks, like yourself,
Yeah, I'm okay with white communists. I'm not okay with white reactionaries. You should die.

Attached: aegsi63mq3p21.1.png (908x680, 540K)

McCarthy was wrong, they said......

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-15 Nathan Gregory Silvermaster - Wikipedia.png (1137x219, 50K)

>man i guess thats worth the expanding deficit and cutting a bunch of social programs like social security and medicade.
The tranny shill bellowed, barley articulate, through the fistfuls of cheetoes...without a shred of proof...

>your wealth to the poo
You mean you and your buddies, at least you have made it clear how you will treat the workers in your "workers revolution". Here's a clue read a book...

Attached: The_Captive_Mind_by_Czeslaw_Milosz.jpg (259x385, 18K)

Odd how liberals get mad at tax cuts and good markets. Why are they so bitter? They’re like a birthday kid who locks himself in his bedroom.