One month

On the 15th of March, you killed 50 of our brothers. One month ago, you declared war on us. You will be eradicated from Europe, along with your idols and totems. Remember the 15th of April before you get any ideas.

Attached: B5D07E29-33CC-4A6B-86B6-ADF0472366D2.jpg (1138x1006, 86K)

Wow. Already Mossad shills LARPing as Muslims. How desperate is Israel right now?

Burn down the pedophile Catholic churches. You are doing everyone a favor.

yes, great kill eachother!

Sounds to me like we need a few more 15th of March's

has it already been a month? holy fuck

Tarrant was a hero and you prove he was a hero.

>May 15th
>50 people killed in mosque shooting

Has plebbit range banned occupied palestine ? how can there be so many of them around here ?

HELP ME HELP ME

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

please cleanse me daddy

kek

Attached: IMG_20190216_175107.jpg (428x428, 25K)

I encourage you to kill cucks, it's what you were born to do.

1000+ annual anti christian attacks in france aloneby islamists.
One guy in new Zealand says enough.
Islamists bitch about "muh islamophobia"
just kys

VERY

kek

Attached: 1482857572521.jpg (620x670, 93K)

Based burger.

Going to report this post even though you are larping if you are American there is a chance someone might visit you

MEMEFLAG

The true suspect is Varg. He is fleeing to Romania

bullshit, the jews did this.

>hello brother
>*bang bang*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA just wait until you get what you deserve for burning the cathedral down

Attached: 1554100038021.jpg (409x393, 19K)

I would believe you if you had a real arab flag and not a memeflag

ikr, watch me laugh when their precious country burns

Is this the pagan-islamic alliance Varg has been hoping for?

Attached: stop.jpg (208x206, 4K)

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Attached: nzz.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Needs to happen again.
Burn your local mosque or synagogue!

Go halp yourself, shitskin.

Talk is cheap, sandnigger.

Attached: 1555270190933.jpg (2048x1536, 400K)

T. False flag

He's going to his white brothers

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-212413.png (1080x1920, 1.02M)

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 3.png (302x1347, 333K)

you shouldve burned down a shopping centre or amazon warehouse you idiot. nobody is a catholic anymore.

Nice LARP kike

I’ll fucking kill all of you nigger shit skins I’m going to gut you alive and eat your fucking pathetic disgustic nigger family I am going to skull fuck you daughters corpse after I turn you and every shitskin nigger like you into a fucking cripple after the world sees what I’m about to do McVeigh and Terrant are going to look like a fucking joke I am going to decorate the fucking streets with your mudslime nigger intestines and force feed your stupid nigger women the shit from your intestines I fucking hate you and I am going to fucking wear your mothers skin and make your dad suck my dick while he is being skinned alive you filthy fucking nigger

>memeflag
Say the shahada Schlomo,

What's it like having the collective efforts of every megacorporation and bank in the world backing you, and still only being able to come up with plans revolving around setting fires and ramming vehicles into things like cavemen?

Attached: feel better.png (724x401, 173K)

I am going to rape impregnate every female in your shitskin nigger lineage then beat them into a miscarriage and force your stupid nigger race and religion to fucking eat the after birth and wear the dead fetus I am going to fucking cut your throat out and wear your eusauphogus as a fucking necklace you disgusting nigger I am actually going to force your dumb nigger women to call Muhammad a filthy stupid nigger while I rape impregnate them as their husbands are forced to watch I am going to smear shit from the intestines of your dead nigger children in the walls of your stupid nigger buildings (mosques)

say the nigger loving Christian cuck

screencap and archive every example of poc celebrating on social media

oh... burn.