I'm voting Trump in 2020

I'm voting Trump in 2020.

If he doesn't get re-elected you know the far left are going to use that as the single biggest "I told you so" in History.

Do you really want that?
This Yang guy... I know he's promising everyone free money... but isn't that what Dem always do? Promise free stuff that they're not actually capable of delivering?

UBI might be a solution the problem of Automation, but I really Don't think were at that point just yet.

Attached: Trump2020.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>rebel
>votes for the establishment candidate
YIKES

Attached: -NSi2q-D_400x400.jpg (299x299, 20K)

Attached: tp.jpg (352x513, 78K)

everyone else is to

Trump isn’t going to do anything in his second term. It will more or less be the same type of cuckoldry. America is dead

Attached: 1F28ACA7-776F-428A-8365-6F66B272602C.png (590x288, 64K)

>If he doesn't get re-elected you know the far left are going to use that as the single biggest "I told you so" in History.
All the good shit happens during the second term there is nothing left to lose so Trump MUST get a second term so he can start jailing motherfuckers...heads will roll and nobody cares. The little protected class of cunts who never prosecute each other because they think they are so fucking special will feel the wrath of the average America. Finally.

Pfffft only an idiot would listen to someone like you.

Trump is the ESTABLISHMENT candidate? The guy the establishment has been trying to destroy for three years is their guy?

>sitting president
>parading around with jews
>supported by billionaires
totaly not an establishment shill, bruh

Don’t forget he’s now shilling for open borders too. I live in Pittsburgh and if he tries to import immigrants here. Lots of people who voted for him will be pissed off.

He's just trying to make the democrates squirm and it's working

>but I really Don't think were at that point just yet.
So then wait for shit to get fucked first before trying and failing to do anything? I like Yang because he's thinking preemptively and trying to solve problems down the road before they get out of control.

Trump promised a handful of very easy legislative goals with a GOP majority in the house and senate and a packed court and has got nothing done. He's spewing empty threats but for some reason this faggy elitist NYC neocon who's been a known conman for decades is compelling loyalty from fly-over hicks.

None of that shit will ever happen. Why would you even think that a shady businessman would ever be interested in doling out justice to elites? It's straight up projection. Trump is a kike.

Agreed op

>shady businessman
Do you think we are susceptible to your dis info propaganda? Keep going though. i need the lulz

Well you're brainwashed, I don't care about changing your mind. Doesn't change the fact that Trump will never do what you think he will or you want him to. Facts are facts are those are them.

OP is right
Dems will run some corporate deep state democrat like Hillary again and I'm gonna have to vote Trump just to keep them from selling the country

>Making America become South Africa to own the libs
I can’t wait to slaughter you traitors

>my sides

Attached: DJT#1.png (929x590, 933K)

go back to plebbit kushner bot

Attached: 1555264232308.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

Two scoops, one term, no wall, my dude.