JOIN THE THULE SOCIETY

join us as we summon the spirit of hitler on 4/20

Attached: the_black_sun.jpg (540x810, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209626609/
docs.google.com/document/d/1GrdTGs3BwccYhPu6AkkHm7ONUOmkMizgRC7a4elWsnw/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

larp

sandnigger

pasty whiteboy roleplayer

Attached: average esoteric hitlerist.png (705x333, 61K)

Not one bit.

sandnigger pedo worshipper. may piss be upon muhammad

Go back setting cathedrals on fire Ahmed
No need to fight, if everyone stays in his place. Hitler had Arab SS members

based. we are bringing lost knowledge back. im the guy who made the board btw.

larp, go do your homework kiddos

Copy the whole fucking thing you dumb faggot.

fuck off goatfucker

-- Save this sigil and share it when these threads emerge so that as many people as possible will charge it. -- This sigil holds the power to evoke hitler from the grave and give him permanent reign. Make sure every user involved has a copy to focus on. >On April 20 on exactly 20:04 german time, (on Hitler's birthday) we will synchronize our minds for the greatest 2019 happening. >We will challenge (((their))) hegemony of the spirit world with a coordinated worldwide attack and we will summon Adolf Hitler in the proccess. >It is important that no one acts alone and we all follow the leadership and instructions of the more experienced occult anons. This is a continuation of a thread on Jow Forums archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209626609/ which was deleted by the tranny jannies. Apparently attempting to summon an avatar of the ideal of mankind in the form of Adolf Hitler isn't politics related, so we'll stick to here for now. So far we've had some good contributions to the idea found in the archives, such as a speculative mantra as well as advice on how to align ourselves spiritually during the event. Some anons will be using DMT to convene in hyperspace where they will have more influence, while the rest will be entering into a meditative state for the recital of an as of yet undetermined mantra to aid the endeavor.

Larp whiteboy, have another sage
Larp

Thread on /x/

Define what LARP is.

Sage negated

that is why i made the board

this is larping
not how it works kiddo

Attached: file.png (1260x133, 48K)

piss be on mohhamad i piss on mohammads face and shit on his face hahaaha i shit on mohummads face poo poo and i smear it on muhummads face

can i get a quick rundown on the rituals / mantras / prayers we are gonna be using lads...

The guy who made the sigil was a troll
Document got updated

Noice, thanks for that link

The astral plane is real you should visit some time

You must be 18+ to post here pasty whiteboy, go out and play football with your frie- oh wait
touch your pp while thinking of hitler and focus really hard and fireworks will appear in the sky, trust me

proof?

docs.google.com/document/d/1GrdTGs3BwccYhPu6AkkHm7ONUOmkMizgRC7a4elWsnw/edit