"M-muh 800 years old building"

Remind me again why I should care about this?

Attached: Muh 800 yEaR oLd bUiLiDiNg.jpg (768x432, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-WyUaOuLDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you shouldn't because you're a nigger. don't trouble your nappy little head about it.

Because white people got rid of their culture and try to claim theyre like the past while doing nothing

World history being destroyed.

You're a nigger. You know where your opinion goes.

Attached: shopping.png (225x272, 14K)

You're a nigger. Go live off chicken wings.

Attached: 1553322404478.png (500x441, 53K)

Niggers don't care about anything other than crack.

Attached: image.jpg (334x302, 31K)

Are there any memes of the hunchback starting the fire yet? Hope this starts a "I'm burning down your old religious building now!" war.

shut up your wife probably weighs 500 lbs.

Why should you care about anything? Consider that and maybe suicide.

rare

Attached: 1480819569061.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

I am the God of Hell Fire, and I bring you...

FIRE!

Imagine living in a country that has offered nothing to Mankind. No go eat your mosquito burger OP.

Attached: 2.webm (1920x816, 1.91M)

Rare. The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

>dude fuck history lmao

Attached: 1523990893181.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>when the flag is the punchline

Because it's better and more beautiful than anything you could possibly make.

Culture. Destroying a people's culture is warfare and is part of genocide by definition.

You shouldn't. Some faggots built a monument to idolize a fake skywizard with worldly items and we're supposed to give a fuck?

I hope there are more fires desu. Burn down every fucking religious monument on the planet.

Based
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 34.png (302x1347, 333K)

I celebrate when the symbols of cucktianity fall.

You are an atheist so you already dont care about anything other than sex and importing muslims

no one expects you to understand how destruction of cultural icons is bad. Don't you have an aids death to keep you busy or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=j-WyUaOuLDE

Same, I'm legit sitting here laughing at all the crybabies. Fuck this building and fuck christcucks.

When it gets rebuilt as an interfaith community center for diversity and multiculturalism, the reeeeing will be audible in the oort cloud.

No one here cares apart from the "omg it's burning OMG" then forget about it tomorrow.
It's an inside Job.
I still think Paris should be burned down to purge France, but still.
Macron cancelling a speech right before it burns. The meaning, the history.... removing anything that makes France is the goal.
Another building somewhere will magically die too.
Mark my words

You are from Mauritius. Go worship a crab stuck between two stones or something.

Memes aside, I really couldn't care about what's happening to Notre Dame; not when the FROGS have destroyed historical buildings in Syria, Iraq, etc.

you shouldn't, it's literally insignificant
spit on christcucks

You are a nigger, filthy animals who never accomplished anything like you can't understand this kind of feeling

My nigga

Jsuis sure que t'es meme pas francais. Connard de merde

>the cultureless imbred

>white people
>Culture

Attached: 650d2437c0646deab16b17e1d8e4a110a894a87d22e94d17818c0b71a74caa07.gif (322x178, 2.48M)

Keep it up brother! Honk! We all know it's only the softest and least aggressive of all the major religions that'll bend, break and eventually burn down in front of our eyes, allowing the stronger ones to run roughshod over the areas those more timid religions used to influence!

Honk, honk! The collapse of the west sure is a hoot and a holler! "Defend it or be conquered! Defend it or be conquered!" HONK! HONK!

haha yeah who cares about thousand year old peak of gothic architecture haha culture and art means nothing lmao

he cant keep getting away with it

Because it's an obvious false flag

No ancient buildings in your country>? Wouldn't know eh?

Attached: Honkler Terrorist copy 2.jpg (1200x960, 421K)

Wow, soooooo edgy!

Attached: Ouch.jpg (400x366, 42K)

>tf
>tp
LA CREATURA
56%
EL MONSTRUO DEL OBESIDAD

You are a Nigger or kike, spiritually even if you are white

haha stupid thing is burning

Attached: 1528380856136.png (657x527, 24K)

Attached: EDGY.png (450x300, 184K)

Based Maurichad dabbing on those filthy european glorified muslims.

Attached: je-suis-hugo-soutiens_0.jpg (601x436, 64K)

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

All things that could unify us in whole or part will be attacked.

It's stood there for 1200 actually. Wiki faggot

Nigger

I dont expect non white subhuman trash like you to understand anything important

Hey ho, muzzo, where's your REAL flag?

Nice VPN. By the way, poor bait faggot. Go kys.

>Mauritius
Maybe you shouldn't. Who cares. Make sure to stay in your shithole, though. Or at least do not come to Europe.

>niggers
>culture
What is your culture? Seriously

>North American
>Culture

Whats yours tho? Killing niggers? Swamp parties?

Well, YOU have no reason to care and I would find it strange if you did.

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: a0f5e415-a041-4f18-9ffc-2e6e17b39eb9.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

You shouldn't because you have no ancestral connection to the church. I mean you're from some little nigger infested Island that has done nothing but niggering since the dawn of civilization.

I don't support that and neither do most of Jow Forums but you must admit this building was better.

This. Hope this will lead more Christian Whitoids to more extremism and then them and the Mudslimes will be destroying each other.

Then don't care about it, nigger. It's got nothing to do with you, so fuck off.

Trips wills it....

Or is it god wills it?

I’m confused

Fpbp

>Mauritius
>Nigger
He is probably whiter, richer and had better education than all of Jow Forums