Muslims burn down France's most holy site. How are French people going to respond...

Muslims burn down France's most holy site. How are French people going to respond? By apologizing to Muslims and saying "we deserve this"

Attached: nu males3.jpg (639x472, 104K)

French are intellectually corrupted by decades of poststructuralism.

Should have been burned down a long time ago desu, France is not some religious shithole

>Muslims burn down France's most holy site.
[citation needed]

It was actually confirmed to be neo-pagan white nationalist who started the fire

I am genuinely angry.

i want to fuck the one in the blue shirt and make him the woman he was meant to be.

The alternative would be conflict, and women hate conflict, as do feminized men, of course course. So they just bow down and try not to offend their attackers.

Every non religious person needs executed with no exceptions

Then kill it and then yourself?
Noice

>Muslims burn down France's most holy site. How are French people going to respond? By apologizing to Muslims and saying "we deserve this"
No they didn't.
Not one of them said that.
Fake news.
Don't mistake the French people for French politicians. French politicians gave away France to the Nazis, but the French people were the Resistance.

Basically

The suspected arsonist has been identified by the French authorities as Saim al-Haidi, an Algerian refugee.

Proof?

you don't actually believe OP do you?????

Is it me or did the American posters suddenly get even more antisocial and autistic?

Lol give me a fucking break leaf you know damn well every mainstream newspaper is going to use this as an excuse to bleat about how we need to be tolerant and forgiving and think about how muh poor PoC are the real victims

Attached: 9615bbf4db4f872fb6badb8fdc659bd06397bf423bab208ae0342b772f10b2c9_1.jpg.jpg (1080x2896, 497K)

This can't go without a response that's all they understand

Of course you'd believe that yank, go touch your sister you habsburg lookalike
Why'd you put me in with the retards?

By building a mosque there as Jesus taught them.

Nobody said that we deserved it, aside from undercover Jews and Arabs.

Attached: 1555353770769.png (492x660, 704K)