Friendly reminder that God hates the French an he finally showed it

Friendly reminder that God hates the French an he finally showed it.

Attached: trianon.jpg (1068x758, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radiofreesouthafrica.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-future/
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it hates the English more. Didn't that South African prophet say that England would pay for making so many deals with the devil or something?
Yeah I feel sorry for the loss of the cathedral but the frogs brought this upon themselves.

I fucking love seeing Magyars crying about Trianon. 4th of June 1920 best day.

>Didn't that South African prophet say that England would pay for making so many deals with the devil or something?
I need a quick rundown

Go out and get some oxygen, asphyxiated Hungary.

And Jesus being come out of the temple, went away. And his disciples came to shew him the buildings of the temple. And he answering, said to them: Do you see all these things? Amen I say to you, there shall not be left here a stone upon a stone that shall not be destroyed.

And when he was sitting on mount Olivet, the disciples came to him privately, saying: Tell us when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming and of the consummation of the world?

And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you.

For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ. And they will seduce many. And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass: but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And there shall be pestilences and famines and earthquakes in places. Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be scandalized and shall betray one another and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise and shall seduce many. And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold. But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations: and then shall the consummation come.

I think this is it
radiofreesouthafrica.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-future/

Majd egyszer meséld már el milyen kielégülést okoz az neked, ha kevered itt a szart értelem és ész nélkül az ilyen provokációkkal.

Its not like your food poisoning is any better, Yemen.

What if God hates Hungary too and He showed it in 1918 at Trianon?

Attached: 0.jpg (512x384, 34K)

F aesthetic borders

I'm not saying we're the good guys here, but we're certainly better than the French.

Attached: 0.png (307x744, 193K)

lmao

LOL fuck off nigger. We put you in your place when you tried to act all tough

forgott an "and"

t. autist

Fulfilled:
* The outcome of the Boer War.
* The Great ‘Flu epidemic of 1918.
* England’s loss of all her colonies.
* Independence for Ireland.
* The atomic disaster at Chernobyl on April 26 1986.
* Lady Di’s death The divorce and tragic death of “a beautiful English Lady in a car accident who would be mourned by the whole world.”
* Civil war in Bosnia.
* Dr HF Verwoerd, former Prime Minister, will die at the hand of a close friend.
* The release of Nelson Mandela by ex-President FW de Klerk.
* The Necklace Murders by blacks against blacks
* South Africa will be governed by a black government.

Not fulfilled yet (scan the topics and read what you wish)
* Japan will be destroyed by earthquakes.
* Ethnical violence in Russia and Europe

Actually, this does seem to be in formation. Muslims in Europe already are changing the population profile. They represent a different religion and a race (Arab) within Europe. Whatever they protest about, will affect the countries they are in. I expect them to turn Europe against Israel, which has been the object of their wrath for thousands of years.

* Racial violence will explode worldwide at the turn of the century and start World War III, in which Germany and America will fight side by side.
>Germany will pick the bad side in WWIII
This deeply saddens me

Hard to say really, but it's interesting to think about. Though I interpreted what he said as "Germany will defeat Russia in WW3 with American tech" (since US and UK's economies will shit the bed around that time).

Ethnic violence in Russia already happened, and in Europe is in process. The Japan thing might have referred to Fukushima but it's hard to guess. Japan having a catastrophic earthquake has never been out of the realm of possibility

>Ethnic violence in Russia already happened
You mean the Chechen wars?

Yes. I think those were more or less on the same level of casualties are the original Boer wars.
I don't see the same brand of multikult the West has getting into Russia, they haven't been emasculated to the same level

we have bigger problem than Trianon magyar bro.

Those borders wont matter whan we estabilish the European Empire.

Attached: black sun.jpg (1600x2264, 1.74M)

Kek, even Austria managed to score some Hungarian lands.

I dunno, I always thought the Chechen wars were isolated conflicts.
Seeing the immigration of muslims to Russia from former SU states, I'd say the ethnic conlict is in the future. Thiugh I hope I'm not right

nigger tier border

and what is your point? romania was not even on the map till the xix century ... and then what happened? nothing. irrelevant country with stolen land was able to ruin things that worked before the anexation. this is really very impressive

you can tell as many fairy tales to the foreigners, but you know well how irrelevant you were, you are and you will

you already lost 3/4 of the romanian population because of migration, and the number of the remainers is also shrinking blazing fast way. you will vanish and been replaced by niggers, without any achievment in your whole existence.

at least we can tell "we wuz" someone in the history with power and empire and kingdom and so on ... and then, yes we failed.
but you just remain a nobody, who has to lie about its ancestors, who built nothing by own, and has to demand other nations achievements, just to able to put something in the children's storybooks.

Attached: the-end.jpg (550x300, 145K)

i dont get this "country with stolen land"

im hungarian too okay but i honestly think this argument is fucking retarded.

Where were the Hungarians? We're not even 100% European in blood so what is your fucking problem?
In 1919 a bunch of Romanian soldiers gave their lives to keep the border as it is. We have fought a war and you're a sore loser.
Accept it and understand that words wont change anything only war.
So try and take it back kocsog.

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

Do you understand what i say?
This is the end.

End of the days. You have no tomorrow .. and yes, neither us granted with brighter path. The good days ended and this is the era where we live now offers nothing good.

Have a fun with this shilling and baiting. I'm out because this is an absolutelly aimless masturbation just to avoid the actualities of the real world.

Attached: __________1754061.jpg (601x338, 93K)

you mean god hates himself