If this was done by a shitskin, the next president will be called Le Pen

If this was done by a shitskin, the next president will be called Le Pen.

Attached: French_BBQ.jpg (1280x718, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-28112373
twitter.com/Felix_Nuno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not necessarily saying that makes it deliberate, but I'd say it was almost certainly done by a foreigner. Construction jobs are usually done by unskilled cheap foreign labour

THE ALT-RIGHT CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY

The basilique in Saint Deni has been vandalized last week. A small one was set on fire a month ago. It's obviously arabs. I doubt there will be an election in 2022, the country will be on civil war before that.

Attached: CY8g0DsWMAAmBu7.jpg large.jpg (1024x532, 102K)

Kek, like Le Pen would change anything. Stop believing into politics meme you cuck.

War is what we need.

Wrong

A sign of a society with declining intelligence is an inability to maintain the infrastructure created by those who came before them. Notre Dame survived many invasions and disasters. If this turns out to be a construction accident, it's a strong sign that French society has lost the ability to maintain itself.

Even if it was a shitskin the french wouldn't do anything besides take a ton of drugs and chimp out in the middle of town during the weekends.

That is a wishful thought of yours.

Truth

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-28112373

Fires happen all the time at Cathedrals like this, it's part of the price we pay for maintaining the original interiors. The interior superstructure was made of wood, it's not like we haven't found ways to fire proof structures lmao

>it's part of the price we pay for maintaining the original interiors.
Don't part and parcel?

Unless you propose re-engineering the interiors of these structures, then yes, it is part and parcel.

Attached: farage.jpg (576x515, 50K)

It survived because france’s enemies understood and appreciated its significance. It survived because there used to be a modicum of decency.

Come on lets face it, these accidents are common. It's boring to think that one of the most iconic buildings in the World burned down due to some lazy construction worker or faulty electrical socket instead of some conspiracy, but more than often it's the truth.

Looks like we got a Holy War lads. Woohooo

Attached: 2A54C1B6-F031-4D81-9DAF-6569125F9504.gif (480x386, 2.41M)

Never gonna happen

Wrong. Will be Ahmed or Muhammed. Part and parcel.

>manages to last centuries without burning down
>france decides to get a bunch of sandniggers to "renovate" it
>burns down
>i-i-it's the wood, g-guys... heh, you really think we c-cant make fireproof buildings? p-please...

It should regardless
No excuse

he can't keep getting away with it!

If it was an arson by a shitskin it will be covered up, that's for sure. I've just heard on the livestream the deputy mayor or Paris saying the fire started in the roof/high up in the cathedral. Not sure what to make of that. He also still managed to talk shit about brexit whilst he is supposed to be talking about the fire.

How you goys keep you hopes this high at this point is beyond me.

Varg did this, hail Odin.

it's just a building

If this happened in Israel, hundreds of Palestinians would be shot and stabbed in revenge. By civilians.

Just think about that.

This
It's literally made of rocks and dead trees, and anyway the mosque they're planning to replace it with will be much more impressive

Attached: 5c9761a3488c7bfc308b4568.jpg (790x444, 96K)

so no change then

>bad thing happens
>THIS WILL BE THE BREAKING POINT
>nothing happens
>things get even more pozzed

and repeat since the 1960s

kek

>If it was an arson by a shitskin it will be covered up, that's for sure
Every time they do this, the backlash is worse.

this guy did it

twitter.com/Felix_Nuno

they will never admit it was a shitskin. even if it was they will blame something else and we'll all look like conspiracy nut jobs. they will never admit it was a shitskin

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (4).png (302x1347, 333K)

So why did wtc7 collapsed again?

That’s why if it was (not that we could know either way) they will cover it up.

Rolling

It survived for centuries you fucking disgusting anglo turd. It's not accidental.

>T.

Attached: IMG_1530.jpg (618x700, 76K)

based cezki. cu on the right side on the DOTR

The fire alarms started going off 5 minutes after the building was closed and locked for the day.

Attached: 1555356178713.png (652x1466, 672K)

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Do you think, they would ever report this? Of course not.

Incorrect, shitskin.
It was (((them))). Nobody of us ever wanted this, nor did we ever vote for it. We were betrayed and are still being betrayed and can't do anything about it, because (((they))) have us on our balls.

You are part of the problem, since (((they))) use your culture and civilization to cause another war to further advance their agenda.

Wake up.