When do we retaliate

When do we retaliate

Attached: IMG_4989.jpg (347x280, 37K)

Cucks don't retaliate!

No....
We need another go pro adventure with Muslims taking bullets to the head.

Soon, goy, soon.

Attached: 1482274168062.png (382x379, 24K)

NUKE IT AND BEGIN THE KALI YUGA

soon brother

board of peace (but asap)

Never. Europeans are doormats for shitskins and jews. You'll do nothing.

probably never actually

Attached: IslamNuke.jpg (633x585, 121K)

How much would it cost to fly a plane at a low altitude and drop explosives on the shitskins praying there? Asking for a friend

Muslims aren't stupid. They don't have a huge community of Christian invaders surrounding their most holy places

WE HAVE RECEIVED THE SIGNAL

ITS TIME AGAIN

That architecture is BASIC as F...

POS

Shut up Eli, your temple sacked almost 2,000 years ago.

One cruise missile should get rid of a lot of problems. Make sure it's packed with vips though.

HELP ME. HELP ME.

It is time to show them that we can bite back

Never. You'll do nothing like you have or years. Only mudshits and kikes are allowed to ruin everything.

2019-05-08 18:33

Tomorrow dun dun duuuun

Attached: BEF92EE2-87DD-4112-8815-D6267390D8E3.jpg (500x304, 36K)

You don't, because they did nothing to you.

nuke mecca and gas the kikes

Attached: 1552632011192.png (500x527, 227K)

Doesn't matter, this would be a good excuse to do it anyway

This should be our real target. If you can burn down the Dome of the Rock it would immediately start a war between the Jews who want to build the third temple and the Muslims who would think the Jews did it no matter what.

The man who rids the world of this filth deserves sainthood.

Attached: Exterior-of-the-Dome-of-the-Rock.jpg (770x475, 358K)

>Europeans are doormats for shitskins and jews
Coming from the most jewed country on earth... C O P E

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Race Wars don't work that way.

Maybe if you're a dumb white supremacist retard, sure. Personally, I'm not, and I wish no harm upon Muslims unless they've harmed me first. Your government's done worse to the world since WW2 than the Muslims have altogether since Mohammad existed.

Alright, you're on the brown side.

Never. Sit down, shut up and accept the new way of things.

I'm jewish. I'm here to witness you're downfall.

Hey Rabbi whacha doin?

REMOVE AL KEBABA AND THE DOME OF THE ROCK

*your
You won't witness anything. Your illegal colony in the desert won't even exist in a decade.

Fuck off muslim turknigger

>Romania

Nah, I'm just on my side and not on the side of capitalist oligarchs that are trying to take my eyes off the real prize while they turn everyone into wageslaves. I couldn't give less of a fuck about some people living thousands of miles away in mud huts.

America is our colony. We have more Jews in the US than Israel. We have more Jews in France than any European country. You will be the first to fall.

>muslim celebration threads/posts being spammed all over Jow Forums

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

it was probably some chain-smoking frenchman drunk on wine who is responsible. sort of racist anyway to think a cathedral somehow matters more than the local mosques

The problem is, it's a stupid simple box smaller than a house with a rock inside. They can rebuild it in a day. We should take their rock, grind it into powder and sell figurines with their magic rock powder in the shape of swine figurines.

Stop falseflagging, you shitheel.

The ottoman empire literally raped your country for hundred of years, I think that should be a reason to hate muslims

You can scream your nerdrage over the internet, but you can't do anything to stop us.

What are you trying to say, mudslime? We should just ignore it? Ignore that muslims are obviously our enemy?

Never. Jow Forums is a board of peace you filthy shill.

Spray paint a penis on thier faggy Borg cube

agreed, but the muslims can't be used as a scapegoat here , the actual (((perpetrators))) need to be held accountable

Attached: 1549555897947.jpg (780x781, 160K)

It already is the Kali Yuga fucking retard, Satrya Yuga is after this one.

fuck off kike

Attached: jew.gif (400x224, 2.59M)

A lot of money because it will have to be a very fast plane to reach Mecca in one piece.

Muslims are now allowed to “join” us?

/pol is dead

I was seriously just thinking to myself "Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if that black box in Saudi Arabia were to 'accidentely' burn down?"

what is inside that black box?

The muslim world would cry for war

The point of civilization is to make people, particularly men, docile and complacent. So never. Men with fighting spirit died out ages ago.

Dance puppet dance. Burn all of France.

a goatfucker

Who said muslims set the fire?

Attached: kermits_dream.png (1147x862, 875K)

>The ottoman empire literally raped your country for hundred of years
It wasn't a country, dipshit. And no, it fared pretty well under the Ottoman Empire, and it would've done much worse if they weren't there. The Ottomans were willing to let the Orthodox keep their religion because it was worth it in having an ally against the Catholics. If there were no Byzantines and no Ottomans in the picture, all Romanians would've been speaking Hungarian by now and building Catholic.
I'm amazed how people that know nothing about eastern European history, let alone the intricacies of the Ottoman Empire, can open his mouth to make such sweeping statements.

Attached: 1551300554599.png (637x564, 529K)

calm down gypsy

Attached: oh shit.jpg (904x960, 80K)

they have huge incidents there regularly where a bunch of people die all you would need is a drone to drop a couple fire bombs to cause complete chaos and the herd would do the rest of the work for you

Yes, yes, do it faggot
(smiles in jewish)

Attached: facts-dont-care-about-your-feelings-just-jew-it-just-36274186.png (500x566, 132K)

yeah but i guess giving your children away into slavery, oh at least paid slavery right? thank your muslim overlord.
then get your testicles cut off and converted to islam.

taking the children of a country away takes its future away.

but muhh Ottoman Empire.
Fuck off cunt.

Attached: 1552899450093.png (800x528, 714K)

Killing muslims is bad now?

Doing nothing is also something. Its kamikaze

so it was you then? somebody is going to pay you offering your ass up there isaac?

when you lie so much you believe yourself...we'll be in touch faggot.

>taking the children of a country away takes its future away.
Not really, as proven by the fact that what you could call "Romania" is still standing. But of course a propagandized little gypsy like you wouldn't care about historical facts, you need to have your big bad to blame for all the problems you're too stupid to solve because you're a subhuman monkey that can't even pick up a history book about his own country. Eat shit.