When I thought the crown of thorns had been lost, I felt such a dread as I have never felt before...

When I thought the crown of thorns had been lost, I felt such a dread as I have never felt before. But upon seeing the crown of our holy Lord had been saved my heart swelled with joy. It was in this moment I realized that Christ was using this tragedy to bring me back home to the one true faith. From the ashes of Notre Dame, rise again Christian brothers and sisters, turn to the Lord whose kingdom cannot be destroyed.

Attached: 20190415_144257.jpg (871x1661, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1117869419965718528
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/KoliaDelesalle/status/1117865987670364160
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx6t_Llvqvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the lord burned an entire historical monument and also one of his houses to get me back into his cult
>what a great god
>meanwhile kids get raped left and right and soon it will be legal

Praise the lord

source?

You believe you are got clay shaped by the hands of a jew man god. Sad

God isn’t real.

This happened to you Frog because God has abandoned your secular nation that has abandoned the one true God and replaced him with humanistic ideals. Today God has taken a symbol of his church away from you because you do not deserve this symbol of his majesty. Repent Frog.

mobile.twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1117869419965718528

Your religion is shig and you need to accept that.

PRAISE
REPENT SINNERS

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

All things that could unify us in whole are part will be attacked.

The faith can never be destroyed, it is as an everlasting tree. At times the Lord prunes the decaying branches so that new life may spring forth. Let the heathen deny our Lords existence. Let them suffer the fate of the isolated without God in their hearts.

Real.

French people are self-hating Arabs larping as westerners. Look at their nose.

Crown of thorns? It's a prop from a medieval conman's successful grift. Just like pieces of the "one true cross". I'm not a fedora tipper, but bogus relics are stupid and only serve as ammunition for atheists claiming Christianity to be superstitious fairytale nonsense.

Attached: 1551484980707.png (439x631, 351K)

Shut up goat fucker

time to repent nonbelievers

>caring what atheists think
>being this obviously a non-believer

>one true faith
Haha the antichrist trips
The one true faith
You have to start with the Jewish belief that there is a magic apple that will suddenly give someone immediate god-like knowledge when swallowed. The apples actually have magic apple power. You believe that Adam and Eve ate this magic fruit. You have to believe that there is a magic Jew-god called Yahwah who owned this holy tree and who also cursed snakes. This is how you start to construct a Judaeo-Christian worldview with Judaeo-Christian worldview beliefs. To be Christian, you have to believe that Jesus settled the tree issue by suicide and that Jesus had special magic Jew powers because he was the son of the magic Jew-god Yahwah. You have to believe that Yahwah and Jesus live forever and now float around invisibly and are uneffected by gravity.

Pagan Catholics mourn over idols and trinkets, imagine my shock
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>he still believes denominations and not faith in christ matters most

Weren't you just on another thread where you got BTFO'd because I remember you calling the fruit an apple?

Christ has standards
>if you love me keep my commandments

Catholic Catechism removed the 2nd commandment, changed the 4th, then split the 10th in two, fulfilling Daniel 7:25 as the great blaspheming beast power

It's pointless to go through the litany about this over /pol posts and solve captchas for no reason

>

Sage

Christ has one standard, repent.

Fuck

The absolute state of your country. Literally getting burned down by invaders and you're going to condemn Christians instead. Hugest Kek

twitter.com/KoliaDelesalle/status/1117865987670364160

Here's your sauce. Lots of artifacts saved.

False, blasphemer.

never

Attached: 1 3DT1bjcWIR8CXDatjwaQOQ.jpg (701x479, 147K)

Both Christianity and Islam a sects from Jews both foreign invasive Middle Eastern religious, Do you know the Pagans were burnt alive for not converting?, the death and destruction that comes from Islam has already been here with your 'holy' Christianity, along with Liberalism it's also the reason you and many are cucked and our lands our under siege.

You're an idiot.

>muh stupid fake Abrahamic phony fucking bullshit escaped the fire praise jeebus

France abandoned Logos with its revolution and its been dying since.
Islam or Catholisism, thats the only choice.

I highly doubt that it's the actual crown Jesus wore

The Church has also abandoned God you dimwit, that is why God did this to wake you worthless sons of bitches up to reclaim the church for God

Believing in relics isn't being a true believer. It has a longer tradition than drone-delivery sacraments or bulldykes leading a congregation, but it is still unbiblical. Just not as overtly harmful. Like the perpetual virginity of Mary. Or transubstantiation. Hocus pocus to impress illiterate laity.

Attached: 1539224525562.gif (320x240, 978K)

T. Inhabitant of child draq queen country. The most cucked country on Earth since Sodom and Ghomorra
Pedos or pedos. What about fuck off, and just be christian, virtuous and white. Not a rapefugee or a rapefugee lover.

No I'm actually tired,Christianity is Jewish bs to weaken European pagan tribes, Its all about respecting the laws of nature preserving ones blood Christianity took that, Christianity doesn't care for blood, A Christian would choose their kike prophet over their own family, praying to a god for strength and having "faith" that he will help is pathetic and it's caused whites demise,Whites were not the preChristianity savages they were made out to be.

fuck off kike shill, you are exposed now more than ever.

Not Orthodoxy.

We, christians, kept kikes and muslims in check for a thousand years, memeflag.
We repelled muslim raids, made laws to prevent kikes from destroying our societies. What pagans did ? Nothing. They bent the knee to conquerors.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx6t_Llvqvw

Brothers one and together in Christ

Did God tell you this directly or through 2000 years of telephone?

>When I thought the crown of thorns had been lost,
Don't worry. There are like 50 of those.

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

>666

Stop idolizing relics of satan.

Attached: I wish I was idolatry.jpg (1976x1944, 912K)

>he doesnt understand the importance if symbols and relics even if fake

>>meanwhile kids get raped left and right and soon it will be legal

They're called homosexuals.

If Steven Anderson were the pastor there they'd have their heads off.

Yeah really, A pagan would of finished the job on the first crusade,you are either the descendant of a Jew or were used and now you pay the price for all that 'conquering', funny how nuns a young fertile white women gave her body to god forever today we have abortion instead, it's also funny how the Church ruled with an iron fist at a time when it would of financially benefited them to do so, Where is your king now? Where is your greatness and fruit of conquering ? I hear Catholics are 80% Pagan 20%.

You can't be saying that Catholics are Christians.