My deepest sympathies

Muslim here.
I just want to offer my most sincere condolences for the unfortunate event at Notre Dame today.
I can only imagine how you feel. I would feel sick to my stomach if anything happened to my beloved Mecca.

Attached: 3D533F0F-6489-4300-A952-C3F00289D70B.jpg (780x520, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/jesoutienshugo-un-adolescent-menace-apres-une-blague-sur-le-pelerinage-de-la-mecque-14-04-2019-8053059.php
youtube.com/watch?v=25EWUUBjPMo
youtube.com/watch?v=vDXwJis3fJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off mossad

stfu you're almost as bad as the jews but while they're subversive you're violent

Ok, not this time but thanks for callig

Stfu sandnigger

I know you will get a lot of shit and this whole post might even be bait but on the chance that it is not, I will say: Thank you very much for the kind words

>I would feel sick to my stomach if anything happened to my beloved Mecca.
I hope this fucking garbage is erased from this Earth forever

You’re welcome, brother.

Hahaha i swear to god this place is heaven for me

It's unironically sad. I feel bad for everyone involved desu. Here's how this is bound to end:
>islam doesn't allow for setting churches on fire or similar things, as every islamic scholar who isn't the leader of ISIS will tell you
>nevertheless this will be blamed on muslims
>some brenton tarrant wannabe shoots up another mosque
>some isis tier retard shoots up a church
>everyone involved loses

Oh god this is Jow Forums not twitter nice words have no place here just call him a faggot faggot

If this is an honest post: thanks, brother.

It's 11 A.M.
Go to sleep user

Up yours

Fuck off Ali, your meteor idol is next.

Attached: 25B95BC9-6B04-4FBF-AB61-107115A1D84E.jpg (500x304, 235K)

*rubs hands* hahaha everything is in order

Hey wassup syria?

this

fucking muslim revenge because of that

Attached: je-suis-hugo-soutiens_0.jpg (612x441, 61K)

>I would feel sick to my stomach if anything happened to my beloved Mecca
You should and will for this.

nice try faggot, no real muslim would say such things

Is 6,3 inches long enough?

He's a nice faggot.
~_~

Attached: Honkler in nazi_saucer.jpg (1200x799, 391K)

Oh fuck you twice as much as everybody else you fucking child molester

Saying something and doing something are two different things

Attached: 1520363386836.png (487x410, 165K)

Look closer faggot

You will pay for this, hypocrite

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/jesoutienshugo-un-adolescent-menace-apres-une-blague-sur-le-pelerinage-de-la-mecque-14-04-2019-8053059.php

Screw of Achmed. Your condolences don't stop the rapes, murder, terrorist attacks, and the Church fire currently happening at Notre Dame. Go back to the middle east.

>flag checks out

Aye whats up cuzz how thing rolling down your side on the snowball?

>some brenton tarrant wannabe shoots up another mosque
Let them bomb Hagia Sophia if they must. This was symbolic, it needs to be answered for.

Hey Malte-Sören! I think you meant:
>everyone involved wins

t. accelerationist

Attached: oopsi.jpg (300x168, 6K)

but you know that this is exacly what people here want right? these people actually argue for war becouse they think otherwise white people will lose so every time muslims spergs or do something stupid they love it

Imagine if bebo barrel rolled over cube and dumped thousands of gallons of gas on it and lit it up!? Damn that would be sad!

Bogdanov operation again

Attached: je-suis-hugo-soutiens_0.jpg (612x441, 99K)

"I like muslims, in their homeland, not here."
- formal President of Romania, Traian Basescu

Attached: cousin marriage.png (863x443, 98K)

Can't wait until the day I get to see those cool infrared videos from the inside of an apache as hellfire missiles blow the damn cube up.
vid somewhat related

Except that the amount of virgins here is way above 72.

you will burn in hell, pig fucker.

>flag
>mudslime
Out. Get. Out.

It’s next asshole

muslim retaliation, this story was in the fan since 24h

Attached: Screenshot - 15_04_2019 , 22_00_56.jpg (1268x852, 82K)

Can't wait until the day that cube gets blown into oblivion by hellfire missiles. I look forward to the infrared footage from inside of the apache as it blows.
vid somewhat related

Even if you mean well, you need to realize that events outside of your control, and mine, have set a path. I'm getting ready, are you? Because when we meet on the field, I will show you no mercy. And I would ask none in return, save that you be a worthy adversary and if the time comes, make it quick. And if the fates favor me instead, I'll offer you the same.

based bin laden

>islam doesn't allow for setting churches on fire or similar things, as every islamic scholar who isn't the leader of ISIS will tell you
what musshits say isn't what they truly think

Attached: 1555351136655.png (1042x677, 185K)

Okay syrian uninformed child your flag consists of black,white,and red red signifying the female menstruation cycle
With three stars on it but my flag has the word "durka durka" written on it so that's the distinction that your prepubescent brain cannot distinguish

Thanks man. It's a rough day to be Catholic.

And they are the ones doing the fucking.

Jews win

Attached: 1552834510353.jpg (576x1024, 251K)

Hahahaha ball gazer hahahahahaha i love this place

youtube.com/watch?v=vDXwJis3fJs

I rub hands to this

thank you user, but your cube is next

Weak try come up with better banter Serbia by the way congratulations on electing your very first gay black president

No thanks.

Hagia Sophia was Christian you nigger

Honestly how hard would Muslims sperg over their cube getting destryoed

Fuck off, sandnigger

Goodness, you're blind
The flag is I R A Q

I will unbury my yugo AK and start spraying infidels

Is it's true that Italians created pizza so they can put their penis inside of it because women would not suck such tiny small penises so they had to put a food aphrodisiac on top of their penises so they just roll a pizza on there penises to make them look desirable?

allahuakbar

Attached: c69.gif (664x714, 688K)

Yes

Allah loves you brother, never forget that.

Hi,you glowing too much

Attached: 1546095126660.png (534x531, 130K)

Was. past tense.But not anymore.
Erdoape wants to restore it as a mosque, all the more reason for it to burn.

No Syria check it again maybe your proxy isn't working because I know how much you love to pretend to be from Iraq but you're not and you never will be

Thanks op! I love you!

assuming this isn't bait, I appreciate your condolences. This is a huge loss not just for france and catholics but the whole world. We just lost a building that made it more beautiful.

I will live to see the day you all subscribe to PewDiePie.

Attached: 5A792A31-E5A0-4648-B112-A9EBF07D9FA4.png (1080x1080, 1.36M)

Hey look guys it's me I'm the same guy I just refresh this thread to have a new ID so I can respond to myself because I have no life

Attached: Notre Dame Burning.jpg (481x389, 176K)

Look at your number
It's A E S T H E T I C

Literally read the Quran and it states those who won't convert must be destroyed. You're entire post is a fallacy nice 1 post by ID.

Woah yet another response from the same guy because there's only one Iraqi guy here the other is pretending to be from Iraq but because of technical difficulties with his proxy he can't it's just one Iraqi pure brown blooded person here I just refresh the thread to have a new ID

It's your god

Jesus Christ look I'm not saying be a nationalist and fight for your country but at least have some Pride and acknowledge the place that you are from this is disgraceful just come clean and admit that you are from Syria I am clicking on the flag and it says Syria over and over and over again stop pretending

Oh my God is all right matter fact o my God is the only response you can feel when you are talking to a person that refuses to claim the country that he was born in

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-231306.jpg (1080x2280, 1.01M)

Checked and appreciated by a Catholic, also keep showing good will even though there's so many assholes who want to gain Edgypoints by talking shit on this board.
They are kids with have no faith, that's why they act up. Thanks for the sympathies brother, it's appreciated.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Are you on crack mate?

May Allah have mercy on your soul.

>Serbia
sandnigger education

Yo what the fuck what kind of fucked-up threat is that? Jesus Christ Opie pack your bags and go into hiding because the original poster is a fucking maniac who's making Islamic threats towards people and cities alike

fuck off nigger, and gtfo my country.

Attached: aportraitoftheprophet.jpg (350x308, 34K)

You spineless idiots, this is taquiyya. They are actually rejoicing in this.

Muslims did far worse to Christian shrines and Churches.
And still do.
Take your fake sympathy and shove it up your ass.
You "good muslims" do nothing to stop the bad muslims and make excuses for them. Yet you bitch about the Crusades as if you guys didn't start it.
Teach your people that what they did in 700-1400 was wrong. Apologize, quit killing our brothers, quit migrating here asking for special treatment. Quit pretending to be victims
Until all this happens, fuck you and your bullshit.

Okay if I am lying and if you are posting on your phone click on it click on the flag what is it going to say I swear to all that is Holy it will say Syria but this guy keeps claiming to be from Iraq I'm not the one on crack mate this guy is and if you are on a laptop or a PC just aim your mouse directly on the flag using your mouse Cruiser and click on it if it's not going to say Iraq I'm going to kill my babies

I’m a moderate Muslim but that would definitely change if anything were to happen to Mecca

All organized religion needs to end, not suppressed, not destroyed, just abandoned. Spirituality is subjective as it is about our personal souls connection to god and other souls. Books churches and ritual are redundant to this and only serve to confuse and dilute what true spirituality is.

Okay you don't have to be all uppity about a person being wrong I clicked on your flag and it said Czechoslovakia it's not my fault Hitler fucked you over so don't take it out on me

I wish you love and peace brother.

There is mo such thing as a moderate.
>but that would definitely change
Proving my point. All islamists are radicals.

What's it like being as dumb as a nigger?

you're next

You do know Mecca is just an economic scam made by Arab Jewish people to exploit the feeling of guilt that they have that's why it's usually belly dancers and corrupt politicians and rapists who visit because the real Muslims Shiite have exposed Mecca to be nothing a giant sugar cube that's why they have the water resistant tarp everytime it rains

Ok Abdul, whatever you say. Haven't you got a goat to fuck or something?