This all reminds me of this long forgotten news article

>Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage

>A far-right French historian shot himself in the head beside the altar of Notre Dame cathedral in Paris today apparently in protest against the legalisation of gay marriage in France. Dominique Venner, 78, a former member of the nationalist terrorist movement, OAS, placed a pistol in his mouth and shot himself dead in front of scores of tourists inside the most visited building in France.

>Mr Venner, a presenter on a Catholic-traditionalust radio station and controversial historian and essayist, posted an essay on his website earlier in the day calling for "new, spectacular and symbolic actions to shake us out of our sleep, to jolt anaesthetised minds and to reawaken memory of our origins". His long essay was a tirade against gay marriage but also a warning that the "population of France and Europe" was going to be "replaced" and brought under "Islamist control" and "sharia law".

>Mr Venner placed a sealed letter on the altar of the cathedral before shooting himself. His choice of the altar - associated with religious marriage ceremonies -appeared to be a symbolic gesture of protest against the law permitting civil gay marriages in France which took effect last weekend.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/far-right-french-historian-78-year-old-dominique-venner-commits-suicide-in-notre-dame-in-protest-8625877.html

Attached: web-notre-dame-getty.jpg (1216x912, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ry9mhfn7HQ
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/translation-of-dominique-venners-suicide-note/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, I never heard about this.

Attached: A10C4C68-E083-4D92-B937-CD4EF3DD50A0.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

White guys need to stop killing themselves, it's real life rage quitting and cringe

This is why you gotta shoot a couple muds if you don't wanna get memory holed. I've never read his manifesto. I read St. Tarrant's

I wonder if that altar has survived. It was somewhat away from the middle where the main fire seemed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ry9mhfn7HQ

Moving and depressing at the same time

Attached: file.png (1092x1037, 93K)

Isn't suicide a sin?

Here is the suicide note/essay:
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/translation-of-dominique-venners-suicide-note/

Attached: index2.jpg (125x160, 8K)

He was an atheist.

I should add that he wasn't the fedora tipping l*ddit type of atheist and had respect for the influences Christianity has had on European culture. I guess he thought if he shot himself in a Christian church then that would snap them out of their faggotry but it didn't work, christcucks gonna cuck.

Attached: 1505661092530.jpg (1790x854, 859K)

Probably the only reason be wasn’t a pagang is because it’s LARP-tier if you are now. Kind of like wearing suits, nothing wrong with them but everybody needs to do it for it to work.

bump

RIP Dominique Venner

dont let his sacrifice be in vain

>he said as ethnic Europeans are replaced

k

Old sad white fuck commit suicide? Not surprised
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (3).png (302x1347, 333K)

He was a pagan and chose Notre Dame because it was built on Gaul sacred grounds

So the far-right did it? Not surprising given they've shilled muslim immigration for years

Attached: IslamAlly.png (648x729, 349K)

nihilism-inducing nonsense will do nothing to bring about change

(((they))) want us to accept and perpetuate learned helplessness among our circles

>bump
Listen to the vid in . It's a reading of Venner's suicide note. Even if you don't understand the language it sounds badass.

Attached: bump.jpg (500x335, 29K)

F

I remember this thing and also that some days after a fucking femen whore went to the cathedral to mock the suicide of the man.