BE HONEST!

When you heard the news about the Notre Dame, was your initial reaction shock and sadness, or pic related?

Attached: 1506969925110.jpg (900x643, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/PW8XoD
youtube.com/watch?v=SIxOl1EraXA
twitter.com/Inaki_Gil/status/1117868382785802242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wtf is this real
>Jow Forums has no other threads, okay it's real

Bitter, all consuming rage and a need to burn something in return.
I don't care if it's an accident, it is just the cherry attop a mound of misdeeds against the West.

my reaction was "Nice another temple of the invaders destroyed, saves time when shtf"

Started celebrating with this song

Last Minute g.co/kgs/PW8XoD

Complete apathy

shock

i felt like something is wrong.
we're getting closer to something bros
and we'll have to take up arms

Attached: black sun.jpg (1600x2264, 1.74M)

lol, didn't care, it can be rebuilt and you fagglets wouldn't see the difference

But user, are you not entertained?

Attached: 1555353517295.jpg (2048x996, 729K)

Normal people are having fun, why aren't you user?

Attached: 1555353856038.png (257x216, 147K)

Pic related mostly, I’ll admit it’s incredible shame that such a historical building was damaged or destroyed but I was mostly curious to see if god ol’ Jow Forums managed to dredge something interesting up espically the French anons who might of actually been there.

The same reaction I have to any new happening like this. I wait to see how everyone feels then copy the emotions of the crowd I'm trying to win over, influence and ultimately gain control of.

*Intense hand rubbing intensifies further*

Shock, sadness and anger.

Shock and pic related combined. Same with any happening.

Mostly sadness, i wanted to visit it after finishing university

I'm historically illiterate, the only things that bring color to my life are the show King of the Hill and eating Taco Bell. I knew Notre Dame is a college somewhere in the midwest, but I didn't know what Paris' cathedral looked like until today. I didn't feel anything. One day I will die and my body will be placed into the ground for maggots to eat.

If you can’t beat em join em; I’ve given up on mourning white culture and now celebrate the its destruction. Same as with the white kid that got thrown by a nigger in the Mall of America. If no one’s gonna stop it, we deserve it.

My reaction:
>let’s get ready for millions of people crying about it on Facebook who only gave two shits about it until they were done with their selfies in front of it

To be honest, I kind of had an awakening moment with this.
I saw the news but quickly brushed it off as another meaningless happening. Not a care in the world.
Its apalling how much I have been conditioned, that beauty can depart from the world and I wont bat an eye.

Attached: notre.jpg (638x450, 71K)

i laughed out loud and thought “i bet christcucks on Jow Forums are seething,” and lo it was so

Took me a good 15 seconds between seeing mt brother messaging and coming here.

Attached: pol news.png (957x678, 841K)

Super sadness.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIxOl1EraXA

Just a shame that I never get to visit it before. Very selfish.

Congratulations, you have good company with the kikes, muslims and the LGBTQ+ community

>not hearing the news from Jow Forums

Out. All of you.

Attached: barron disdain.png (500x578, 331K)

>go to gym
>get back
>wonder if something is happening
>it's happening

Attached: hour_3_flow.png (1600x1040, 197K)

Well, I found out about it here. So, kind of the other way around. Reading about it now in the (((news))).
Guess it's going to get even cheaper to travel to Paris now.

Attached: HowToVisitParis-.jpg (356x313, 56K)

this pic is gonna be perfect for memes like this

Attached: 1339664407111.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

Same here. While I am an atheist, the Notre Damne is an important relic to history. Why must it be burned down?

twitter.com/Inaki_Gil/status/1117868382785802242

Heh, check out these buttblasted christcucks

First thought: religion of peace strikes again.

Shock, and then your pic.

I heard about on the Jow Forums

The other faggot, right next to him, looks pretty pleased as well

Not gonna lie. When I saw it on the news I immediately came here looking for more information. The newsreels in my country are so far behind the rest that they are just now mentioning that parts of the cathedral have collapsed.

nothing christ cucks are the fucking problem and god is sending some kind of message here.

First watched some videos of it and then pick related.

I heard about it here.
It was a reaction of anger.

Immediate smile and an urge to laughter. I’ve had to stop walking around singing and suppress smiling because my gf will think I’m insane. Frogs deserve a lot worse.

Let's exploit the situation.

Hate Jews planning it and the muzzies for carrying it out

I miss your Attomwaffen threads.

panic and anger

Attached: pol prophecy.jpg (820x795, 126K)

Righteous indignation.

pic related
I haven't browsed this board regularly since the reddit invasion (and not the cheeky and fun srs raid back in the day), but I needed the inside scoop on this shit but only ended up confirming that anyone with a modicum of intelligence is long gone from here

Didnt give a shit. Historical stuff has been getting destroyed since history began.

Watching comments on israrli news reports. All ordenary people say its very sad. Some say its inside job because a rock building cant burn like that.
Religious nutjobs are happy say its revenge for destruction of the temple by romans

Attached: IMG_1534.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

Be honest. If the Great Mosque of Paris had been burned instead of the cathedral, would you have reacted like these Muslims on Facebook?

Attached: 1531115270764.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

Didn't care

uh ... how are they reacting? -- oh, the little smiley. Well, we're not in their countries.

Sad if it's an accident. Rage if it's arson.

pic related

Attached: It's all so tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

It was "why the fuck are there thirty threads about Quasimodo on /tv/?"

I thought the university was on fire...

I don't even want to open that webm again
Curse them all to death and their children to disease and slavery

Attached: DAK clown.png (660x751, 428K)

nothing at all, i have more important problems right now

Attached: 1491411128876.jpg (1280x1220, 193K)

It's just a building. The good stuff that was inside (arts stuff) was saved. No loss, they will have it back up. I dont see why people are going nuts: "OH NO MUH WESTERN CCIVILIZAITION"

nothing supprises me anymore.
i felt nothing. it's all a nightmare.

Attached: 1555217820950m.jpg (1024x557, 55K)

aye

Attached: 1525021164127.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Glad I got to visit it in my youth.
Very sad day for White heritage desu. I smell Jews behind this.
>Very famous Cathedral burns down
>Easter Week
>Not a coincidence
Yeah OK Hershel

I would have. But knowing the white guilted people, pretty sure they would've reacted like they always do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: pink.png (1080x1372, 1.14M)

Immediately rushed to Jow Forums

Attached: 1474759429409.gif (442x250, 1.49M)

Well I was already in Jow Forums
Not sadness but dread and angst for the imminent fall of western civilization

Pic related, then shock, now extreme despair

>Mosque attack March 15
>Cathedral burns down exactly a month later

Literally had to tab out of my JoJo anime to shitpost.
The struggle is real.

Didn't felt anything. Don't care that much.

damn it Shinji

Anger that they could let this happen.

Attached: 1507554353719.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

It was sadness. I’m not catholic or Christian but this historic importance of this building and the amount of holy love it’s been given makes it sacred beyond any one faith. It feels like a part of the collective human history is died. I’m glad the sacraments were saved tho.

I don’t care. Christ cucks are scum. They will just kiss more nigger Muslim feet and beg them not to burn down any more cathedrals, hahahahaha.

Pic related and to shitposter it was Sam Hyde

>First reaction: serves them right. fucking christcucks. ave satanis.
>Second thought: wait, frenchies don't have the guts for something like that. was it muslims?
Now I'm here.

You have to be over 18 to post here.

>Be honest. If the Great Mosque of Paris had been burned instead of the cathedral, would you have reacted like these Muslims on Facebook?

Irrelevant.
First of, there is barely any hate crimes from whites directed at muslims. (In a country like France the ratio is about 60 hate crimes by muslims against christians for every muslim recepient from any perpetrator, similar in Sweden)
Arson against religious sites is virtually exclusively perpetrated by muslims.

So we are looking at hundreds of burnt and vandalized churches by muslims, one or two mosques on fire would just be statistical noise.

I’m not Christian by any means, but if you can actually witness the fall of a western idol that’s been standing for centuries, and not feel sadness, then congrats you’re not white

That is exactly the case

>somewhere in the midwest

Attached: Midwest.png (701x457, 238K)

Welp. At first, like oh fuck, maybe sumthin minor. Haha. Only on Jow Forums things haha
Listening to RUSH, no mention yet, then a fucking mention that nortre dame is burning but France firedept is doing fuckall nothing.
He quickly as fuck mentioned that fox interview guy getting cut off for saying MANY CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN FAITH CHURCHES HAVE BEEN ATTACKED IN LAST FEW WEEKS.
RUSH also go on to continue relating the ISLAM angles. Then reasons why macron nixed firedept putting out fire bc fire retardant was considered harmful to the environment(((re: global warming))) and so was not allowed to be used.
Also Trumpo tweet about dropping fire out from helicopter.
It was as if Rush was reading right off the changs verbatim.
He was carrying the fire.
I carry the fire. Fuck muslims fuck islam, fuck leftists, fuck democrat party shits, fuck you every sjw piece of shit.

Indiana is in the midwest

Simply sadness. Usually it's OP's pic, but not this time

These fuckers supported and enabled 400 years of muslim beheading of your ancestors, at least crack a smile man

First I wondered is Quasimodo OK but then OP pic

Attached: 2 much.jpg (612x400, 42K)

Same as any other happening - just sit and watch as idiots of all skill levels try to leverage it to feel a little less embarrassed about themselves and their profoundly retarded intellectual development.

Also, France.

Attached: 1554585349801.gif (294x219, 1.53M)

It was kind of like that pic, except I was already here, so...if there were more panels of him running from one room to another, that'd be me.

Don't give a single fuck. I am just sick with everyone, no matter how many times I see stupid shit like this, it always catches me off guard. A fucking building is burning and Jow Forums loses its sub-50 IQ mind. Every single thread is about it. It just reminds me that I can't relate to any single one of you brainlets.
This non-story isn't even interesting enough to discuss.
>oh wow, a building in a different country is burning down!
wow guys, let's make 6 gorrilion threads about this! wow guys, what was your reaction to a building burning??? SHOCKED????

There is no justification for your way of thinking.

I heard it here..

There is no justice in the world.

Not even going to lie, pic related. As well as a hope that this IS an act of terror so that more moderates are swayed to have some kind of Muslim final solution.

"Oh fuck no".
I've never been in Paris -- and will never be because of niggers -- but that's just sad. A beautiful piece of pure art dying in fire right now, I don't know enough English words to describe how terrible it is.

Attached: 1467188804026.png (600x400, 505K)

The jewslim alliance wouldnt be regularly defacing and burning down Christian landmarks if Christians were part of their group you absolute fedora-wearing retard

You went to a lot of effort to prove a guy wrong on something he already said he knows nothing about, Cletus. Do you feel more smarted now?

Fpbp

>user you're so well informed where do you get your news
>T-t-t-the internet d-desu

my reaction was OP's pic 100%

you'd call me a fagan, but it's sad man. you'd be sad too if the Akropolis would be destroyed although a proper christian would consider it a site for demon worshipers

I saw it on the news and almost immediately looked here to see what evidence there was that it was Muslims.
As soon as I saw the news report, I knew it was muslims.

>mfw

Attached: AP_19105649971908-1024x706.jpg (1024x706, 141K)