Denmark is burning

While we're all watching France burning something more significant happened in Denmark.

Rasmus Paludan, edgy free speech activist, went to our multicultural capital and held a Quran throwing competition.

Muslims from all the nearby kebab shops and paki kiosks went full war mode and shut down around 25% of the city. Some of them were even wearing ISIS clothing (pic related):

bt.dk/krimi/uromager-iklaedt-toej-med-is-logo-bekymrende-siger-ekspert

After dozens of fires, riots and 30+ arrests the police had to pull their guns which finally made the Muslim crowd disperse:

ekstrabladet.dk/112/betjente-foelte-sig-truet-trak-vaaben-paa-noerrebro/7597591

Later "someone" called the police about "youth" jumping on a car. When the police arrived and went to check the car a timed carbomb went off:

newsbreak.dk/by-i-knae-betjente-traekker-pistolerne/

They are literally bombing our police now.

Attached: ISIS clothing.jpg (1240x679, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA
youtube.com/watch?v=BCAFdEWN1Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=GOv2XCBG98k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video from just before the mass riots:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA

Based muslims blowing up the pigs

fuck you jew, your going to burn too

More footage from just before the real riots began:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCAFdEWN1Ck

First major danish habbening since forever it gets completely overshadowed in less than 24 hour. tough luck
Do you have no one in denmark who knows how to create memes to get attention for these things? Don't think there has ever been a danish meme made by a dane sighted on pol

Attached: 1521651424978.jpg (1024x512, 59K)

And they say accelerationism doesn't work.

this summer is going to be hot

2020 will be historic

Holy war now!

I really wish this man Rasmus Poludan some luck. He DOES somthing while most of the people are just whining. What a goog guy he is.

Attached: 1553174164530.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>carrying an ikea bag

Attached: dabfast.gif (524x399, 46K)

Bump. This is being overshadowed hard.

What you do now? Aren't population tired of this monkeys?

He started out as an anti-Muslim cuckservative but now he is fully redpilled about race and IQ.

He is also a Slavophile that wants more immigration from Eastern European countries.

Attached: 1552225189891.png (550x550, 32K)

This is a good idea, do mundane stuff like this to get muzzies offended and cause riots in the city and make more people realize how insane they are.

Nice diversion from the events from paris shlomo

Would ghettos really be such a bad idea if people wont get along?

>anti-Muslim cuckservative
What I meant by this is that he started out as a purely "it's the culture, not race!" cuck but now he is fully aware of race and IQ.

That's fine, I've never met a non cucked Danish person. They don't seem to realize they're the size of one of our smaller states and talk too big for their britches

Lol. Female police officers. Obviously it would not crowd control.

desu mix northerners and slavs and you get the most beautiful women possible

This summer på going to be extra spicy

One of your right wing leaders Lars Agerbak Wittmann now lives in Russia cuz Danish police (justice system) did everything to shut him down.

I hope this not gonna happen with Rasmus. Though I really think Russia is one of the last white countries not defeated by muslim invaders. Yet.

Attached: 778876_600.jpg (600x450, 67K)

>He is also a Slavophile that wants more immigration from Eastern European countries.
source? I read that he considers Poles subhumans and fought against Polish immigrants few years ago, but I guess people like him can flip flop easily

>weather starting to warm up
>sand niggers start chimping out

Every time in Europe.

Attached: 42342.jpg (539x960, 28K)

speaking about Lars Wittmann (look up my previous post here). He married a Russian woman, she is daughter of one right wing buisnesman as well. Now owns YT channel (off politics, survival). Look at his half Danish half Russian daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOv2XCBG98k

disgusting race-mixer, I bet he already got aids from her and now is going to spread it back home

30 % tho

4/20

Attached: Summoning Hitler.jpg (1000x1300, 719K)

and now guys you can see one glowing Georgian nigger. we call them "churkas" and they are basically literal subhumans full of complexes. Poor, stupid, manlet thievs and hucksters in general. If not the religion (they consider themselves as christians) the are 100% equal to black ass sandniggers.

Every time you see their flag - you know that.

Attached: 1553467869957.jpg (475x356, 29K)

Based. Can you make surplus russians ladies and import them over here please? We need europe to be white and pretty.

nope, not 30%.

and we are talking not de jure who signed as muslims but de facto who really belives in their shit. so real muslims in Russia are northern caucasians (chechens, dagestany etc). It's about less than 10% of population.

Yeah, but we still have issues with them. Cuz though they outnumbered by us but really havy cookies and pain in the ass.

Nothing in the news here
Nobody cares
I cant believe how we are letting this happen and looking the other way

what would that solve retard? Eastern European women are the biggest whore and coalburners, it become clear when you look at those who live in western Europe, they are worse in every way. jews successfully convinced you that your people are subhuman and you should be replaced, pathetic retard, kys.

no.

you see. here in Russia we allways had an existentional problem. Hell of A LOT territory but too little people.

so it's you to come here, stay and make more white babies.

lol what are you talking about user I just searched Denmark and nothing about this came up, so obviously it isn't happening and you are delusional

excellent way to capture cockroaches
i take my hat off to this guy

haha you forgot to memeflag you kike twat

the absolute state of Australia

Hold on OP, there was a public demonstration of basically pissing on the Quran in your capital, the muzzies did what they always do, and your police had the balls to pull the guns on them and IT WORKED?! That means Denmark is already doing better than every other European country. Based and redpilled, keep it up, proud of you.

nevermind. he is aussie and his authorities shut down everything on the internet they consider not so tolerant.

The reason no one gives a shit is because it's a psyop. It didn't happen.

You're gonna tell me out of the hundreds of people that i saw in those videos, not one of them decided to take a video or a few pictures of the actual riot?

You are glowing in the dark. Fuck off.

Attached: 1504029786807.png (572x380, 356K)

h2g a slavic qt wife?

Absolutely nothing in the news about this here either.

What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck did you think would happen when you invite animals in your house? Did you believe that they truly wouldn't shit on your carpet?

how the fuck is islam and judaism legal? if we can ban other hateful ideologies we can also ban judaism and islam

Its around 8 to 10 percent. I have no idea how did you reach 30% number.

The only people Rasmus Paludan considers true Danes are either ethnic Danes, babies adopted by ethnic Danes and Danish Jews.

Nothing in the news. Okay. Point taken that MSM is covering up anything anyways.

But there are also no other vids and recordings by amateurs. I say: Fake. Or OP heavily exaggerated what happened there.

Godspeed Denmark

Attached: 1552843550108.jpg (500x629, 629K)

RACE WAR NOW

What's the terrain prices?

Infiltrated government and police while under the radar
now enables islamic barbarity while throwing a finger at kikes

>They are literally bombing our police now.
Good. Pigs deserve it for protecting the Muslim invasion. The more (((governmental))) dogs get blown, the better.

how do people see this and think everything is fine. its a fucking book, what the fuck

Attached: 1477437889935.jpg (625x350, 56K)

Really it wouldn't be that hard to hold smokeouts next to Mosques. Eat some pork BBQ with some bros and make sure the wind is blowing in the right direction.

>Lars Wittmann
>survival russia
I've been watching this dude for a while. I had no idea about his past.
based

Yes brother fuck Jews and faggots

I think the police are getting redpilled daily dealing with Muslims. Muslims always gang up on officers and act threatening for no reason.

godammit i was just planning a trip to Denmark so I could be in Europe and specifically avoid shitskins. what will i do now?

Jesus this is actually terrifying

Why isn't the default standing order to shoot marauding jihadis?

Relativley low and of course depends of location.

What for? And where? For example we have a program on the Far East region they (gov) give you 100% hectare of free land. just live there.

>Quran throwing competition
M A D L A D
A
D
L
A
D

Avoid Copenhagen and enjoy your stay. Copenhagen is filled with shitskins and stupid liberal foreigners. Americans in DK, especially exchange students, always seem to be of the extremely liberal kind. Danish liberals may be bluepilled but are actually based especially among friends.

Attached: 7514934-roskildefestival2014 (1).jpg (1189x669, 156K)

>I've been watching this dude for a while. I had no idea about his past.
>based

He is 100% redpilled. But not speaking about it on public because of the obvious reasons.

Very, very smart guy. No wonder if he shitposts here. But unlikely.

BUMP

Danish liberals are gay.

the world is burning right now. weird.

I can second this. You would think it news worthy really.

Same in the US too. Chicago's crime rate was pretty low until last weekend when the weather started warming up. 24 people shot in 20 hours.

Jag hatar dom så otroligt mycket. Äckliga fittparasiter med sammanlagd IQ skonummer.
Skjut för att döda nu Danmark, visa vägen!

Attached: absolutely heretical.png (680x590, 417K)

It's called "5 Quran" and the rules are simple. Two or more persons throw the Quran back and forth. Of course dropping the Quran is unavoidable. Picrelated

Attached: 22736103-rasmus-paludan-brnder-koranen.jpg (1005x669, 168K)

IMAGINE IF THAT WERE US
but on a much smaller scale
The french church would be second story

:^OOOOO

Most likely

Oh fuck of with that silliness. It’s not even real. You made it up.

Stfu goy

can you all feel it?

thanks. I will definitely avoid Copenhagen. I'm gonna go on Jow Forums or /trv/ to ask more about it.

Would have Christians done something similar if edgy pagans went on a Bible throw competition ?

Yeah, I feel like this silliness is about over and I’m started to come out of a dreamlike state of depression

in the hood summertime is the killing season, it's hot out this bitch, that's a good enough reason
cit.

No.

Fuck the police, you out number them! Just start beating on the mudslimes. Kill them all! What are the cuck police going to do? If they try to stop you, beat down too.

>Doing this without an army of Aryans ready to fight the shitskins once they chimp out.

Attached: europeanwojak.png (249x203, 4K)

That's why no one respects you anymore.

Pagans are our brothers and sisters.
Would you seriously kill Vargu-San?

d-diversity is our strength

KEK, what the hell was that??? Was the police in it too?

Attached: 1519395944897.jpg (300x170, 4K)

That's your job
I only smash their idols

Attached: holy hanging.jpg (500x405, 139K)

Nah I wanna smash the idols

Bet it was a setup by the government to lock up as many mudslimes as possible by luring them in one spot.

Attached: 053383F7-0951-4259-81B9-12752AB90CD6.png (789x699, 913K)

What will it take for white men to say "ENOUGH!" and do what's necessary to stop the brown hordes?

Fuck why did no one tell me, I should have gone and seen that shit

I make a lot of memes, you little faggot.

Attached: MACRON APPROVES.png (620x349, 381K)

The based Danes just did. These manly Vikings will lead the charge

Two cities burning in the same day, probably just coincidence.

nice