Will Christians turn the other cheek?

Will Christians turn the other cheek?

Attached: zzzzz_notredame_gettyimages-1137427436.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

What are the odds of an 800 yo old cathedral, the most famous in the world, catching fire by accident and burning down Easter week?

Attached: 1547283944081.png (1200x600, 1013K)

Not me. I guarantee they’ll try to build a mosque in its place like they did at Ground Zero. It’ll be another sign of victory to them, just like Mecca, Medina, Khaybar, and Constantinople.

Attached: D741176F-1A3E-46FA-A666-87B3BDF73023.jpg (530x398, 62K)

christianity is the most cucked religion so probably

They will spread both

True Christians wouldn't care

Christians aren't the victims here, though. Just idolaters.

Attached: I wish I was idolatry.jpg (2016x1944, 913K)

For me I would be on a crusade to burn Mecca today.

Or melt their tools into weapons?
Tie stones around the neck of those that keep children from Christ, then throw them into a river to be drowned?
Bring the sword?

No they will bend over and open their cheeks that is the christcuck way

Nice larp there christcuck

untrue you cousin fucking paki

What larp, faggot? Quoting bible verses is larping now is it? You would prefer things to stay in a reddit highschool tier level of "understanding" that basically works of no education? Kys like the rest of your family does

>This

Yes

Mark 13

Go grab your little foam sword and put on your cardboard helmet christcuck. Deys vylt :D

thats why your flag has a cross on it right ?

ps vikings used to rape ur grandma

For every church burnt, 2 Mosques shall burn.

DEUS VULT

>believes on the bible
>proceeds to act like an authority on education
Lmfao shut up you utter fucking retard. Hey why dont you pray to skydaddy to save your precious church? Oh wait God just told me... yeah, he says no, and hes laughing too.

No they will spread thier cheeks

Google is trying to block me

>surrender fag from a nigger cuck nation trying to talk shit
KEKD

>Quoting bible verses is larping now is it?
well... technically

And while Trump's in Burnsville Minnesota? This is really spooky guys

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 630K)

t. likely suicide statistic

OP made a point of suggesting specific verses mattered, I am not the one that started that
Also go fuck yourself you obvious brainlet cunt you have no idea who I am yet are so asspained by christianity that its clear you're either a shitskin or some dimwit in first year college or both

t.nigger feet licker christcuck

Technically larping is live action roleplaying whilst quoting bible verses to someone who is using one without actual understanding because its a mainstream atheist meme is nothing but showing a brainlet for what it is

Yes, they are cucks.

How many of your family, extended family have already killed themselves? How close are you, user?

Lmfao, this.

bless you straya

i'm ready. in all pragmatic analysis I guess in modern history there was no better opportunity and more christians willing to crusade than in the current year. Having a non-cucked papacy and some reactionary elections in europe should do the job.

This just goes to show the French are absolutely cucked, I can promise you they'll just tear it down because it's offensive to muslims then they'll build a mosque over. Catholic churches all over France have been attacked and desecrated for years now and they simply do not care. This will be like all of the other cases. If bataclan didn't wake them up and this doesn't either, we have definitive proof the French simply do not care about their culture and their existence continues into the future. Without a doubt, france is the most cucked country. Sweden and canada wish they could compete with France

I order you to kiss my feet cuckstian. Bend over

Seldom do high profile accidents happen accidentally.
Watch the news, be weary of the modern changes to become more "Diverse and inclusive". With the fall of Notre Dame, the new religion will come to the front. Europe is lost. Weep, man, for the rulers of beasts shall now become the ruled.

Do you drink much, user? Is it to cope with your dead relatives? Or is it such a normal thing there that its basically a career path?

I-its God's will
W-we'll build a mosque there as a symbol of unity

The one time you fuckers don’t shitpost, good timing.

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 4 (1).png (302x1347, 333K)

Your breath smells like feet

go suck russian dick jari

yeah kiss some muslim feet christcucks

I think they could use a new mosque

i guess your right. however the last thing Christians are going to do is fight back. modern Christianity is ultimate cuckoldry.

Christcucks will have to suck lots of nigger toes to justify rebuilding their old building.

Attached: 9569219488935.png (482x552, 342K)

Yes plz, I would love to see the christians die in the dumbest ways like in the dark age, YOU ALMOST LOST EVERY FUCKING CRUSADE templars are the new cuck symbol.

>Waves white flag while his christian nigger boyfriend rapes him
>A-at least i still have my (((bible)))
KEK

He’s Finnish, all they’ve got is cheap Estonian vodka and increased alcohol poisonings in that frozen hellscape.

t. yeast mouth

So because the leader of Catholicism is a cuck, Protestants, orthodox, and Coptic are too?

It was an accident.
>like they did at Ground Zero
They didn't.

>atheist in 2019

Yikes

How many nigger rapefugee feet have you licked today (((christboi)))?

The teachings of Christ will never pass away

Yes

How many relatives have you lost to suicide (so far)? How many times have you personally considered it?

When our Lord entered the temple and found it polluted by money-changers and beasts, did He ask them to leave? Did He cry? Did He simply walk away?
No. He drove them out. It is one thing to forgive a slap across my cheek, but an insult to the Lord requires, no, it demands correction.

Attached: 7958533735335.jpg (1000x950, 199K)

>christcuck in 2019
KEK

Attached: PopeNiggerFeetLicker.jpg (600x900, 63K)

stop comparing me to degenerates that care only aboutt their church while its burning

Dont try to argue with low IQs

>current year posting
*snap*

Attached: 1535997019253.png (691x527, 436K)

Not all Christians are the same.

Their not people, their animals.

Happy Hannukah

Look at that kike smirking at his goystian slave

there are very few real Christians left.
Western civilization has abandoned Christianity, and thus this happens.

>Your country is desolate; your cities are burned with fire; your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
Isaiah 1:7

God is removing his embassies from the modern Sodom and Gomorrah that is western Europe.

Attached: 1554905871023.jpg (1024x844, 206K)

WE WILL BE HAPPY TO REBUILD OUR 1/8TH PORTION OF THE MULTICULTURAL CENTER TO BE BUILT OVER THE ASHES

Protestants aren't even Christians, Catholics haven't been for only half a century.
Myself, I don't give a fuck about either, but let's set things straight.

Neither feminists or homosexuals

Get used to generalization.

I'm an atheist too but please bro stop these useless bickering. You are atheist like me, so you're supposed to have high Q.I. you're supposed to set the example! You're supposed not to respond to the provocations bro you're too smart for that, you're supposed to be superior to that, you're supposed to be the elite of humanity! Let's stop dividing ourselves between whites. Whites atheists, whites christians, white paganists, we must all be united! White christians and white paganists are my brothers, and i don't care if they hate me, because me i love them! You are an atheist but you remain a white human bro, don't lose your humanity, otherwise you will have lost everything!

fuck off rootless rat

Attached: novorossia.jpg (2060x1371, 502K)

The time for that is over

No, we'll flog the jews entering our temples.

OP is referring to butt-cheek, it's his preferred position

>rootless rat
>this coming from turk rape baby
KEK

TLDR go suck more christian nigger feet goystian

BASED

Now you know what the EU army is for, to genocide all white civilians. PS: Macron struck this match

>Protestants aren't even Christians

Attached: puper.png (676x676, 406K)

>turn the other cheek?
In context, this means that don't let anyone treat you like a slave. Read, nigger, read!

my name is older than your horse riding tribes' horse riding trait

He’s not wrong.

no,

you're supposed to turn the other cheek to your personal enemy

the enemy of the christ must be dealt with accordingly

>they’ll try to
Do you even read, Ali?

You can trace your ancestry all the way back to the ottoman empire turkboi

Yes
No
Maybe

Ok your not atheist. You are a kike shill troll D&C. You are far too stupid and full of hatred towards your own whites brothers to be white and atheist, your heart is dark, you are only a human trash.

No, it means the synoptic gospels are bullshit inserted by subversives, which is pretty obvious if you have both faith and testosterone.

Only after Christians and Muslims join with others to turn over every stone in Jerusalem again.

Attached: Hating Israel.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>Christcucks
>White
kek nice try

Saving this

Attached: 0DAFF061-336F-41B4-A72C-435AF2959F22.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Checked, fair point

Come on bro if we fight ourselves how can we win?

Nigga, do you eve Sola Scriptura?

Make it so.

>the enemy of the christ must be dealt with accordingly
Smote, is appropriate, I like the way it feels.

All the neckbeards on this board say this as they sit on their fat-asses on the computer burning their hemmorrhoid-filled anuses with their farts.

they're cucks ofc

>bean rat talking shit
o the laffs

Do you think it's an accident that Varg & co wanted to burn all that shit down?
Those idiots literally thought they can ditch Roman tradition and base their religion solely on ramblings of some literally who Jew from antiquity.
They are an embarrassment to Europeans.

Attached: they_really_arent.png (645x637, 471K)