Holy fucking God

850 years of history literally wiped out before the world.

Attached: zzzxcxx.jpg (989x576, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-t6xAseMITU
youtube.com/watch?v=HFtIgAvUraE
christiantoday.com/article/report-warns-of-increasing-anti-christian-hostility-in-france/131788.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine if it was arson

cry more christcuck

>niggers invade the east roman empire
>torch everything
>niggers invade the rest of europe today
>torch everything
it's like there's a pattern

>the floor is now lava

you want us to believe an accidental ciggie or some shit caused this.

Just remember.
Today is april 15
Christchurch was march 15

Anyone else seeing sad Jesus in this pic?

You kikes are going to die soon

French should abort renovations.

kill your self edgelord

it's a shame.

Look at the bright side if this was Muslims this will probally lead to millions of years of evolution also being wiped out before the world

Attached: image.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

The more sanctimonious signalling I see on Twitter from people in the media the more I'm glad this thing burned.

>if

Attached: 150720057.jpg (227x222, 6K)

It's also the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Happens same week as Easter too

Is a story that is based on fantasy really history? Are then the monuments to that fantasy history too? Sure the building itself is old and therefore historic but is it factual history? Or still just a building paying tribute to a fake sky person?

It's not gone. We will rebuild 10x stronger and 10x better

this. it’s now edgelording to laugh at a building falling down. nupol is fucking pathetic. who fucking cares you dumb niggers

i'm alarmed at how many people on here, a small number but still enough, don't realize what a devastating loss to the world we just witnessed. i can't even speak, which is probably like most of us right now. this is not just a church burning and its not just a symbol of a race and a culture, it's so much more and now gone. we're going into the black.

It's a sign of the things to come. Remember this day when your societies are burning to ash around you.

EXACTLY

you’ll start the project, the kikes who run your government will swear they’ll rebuild it, your government will misappropriate funds, and in ten years it’ll still be a skeleton.

This might be an appropriate time to learn about the concept of Jahiliyyah.

>most beautiful gothic cathedral in the world burns down at the start of Holy Week
>"it's just an accident"
Muslims did this, just like they burned tons of other churches around here, and people will never know the truth.
I feel such anger.

Easy chicken little.... it’s brick mortar and wood.

Its also Easter Week

Stop crying for god sake, be a man user, anyways it does not look like it's going to collapse so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFtIgAvUraE

It'll come out that it was a muslim migrant construction worker and you know what
nothing will happen
no one will do anything
it will never be rebuilt
a mosque will stand in its place

western civilization, europe, cucked christianity... all should be ashamed of themselves

yes and literature is just words, sculpture is just rock.
you are amazingly illiterate. i only hope you are 20 years old or younger and have time to learn. right now, you are literally a loser. wake up.

you won't
>no tech
>it was burned by gov so why rebuild

where are you supposed to step on?

Attached: 1438491697399.png (600x500, 98K)

All so they can replace it with a (((Modern Architecture))) Mosque.

Jahiliyyah Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah. Jahiliyyah.

It's literally gone

European culture and heritage is being erased. Once it's gone, it will be gone forever. If you're too much of a retarded nigger to understand symbolism, then you'll probably enjoy coexisting in filth with your fellow shitskins after whites are extinct.

We're kikes but you worship a kike? The American dream

Reminder start calling them circles and never forget what they have done

REALIZE WHY THEY DO IT.

You're talking about the very soul and essence of a united people working towards a common goal larger than themselves you little shit. It's not just a bunch of materials.

I just really hope they'll genuinely rebuild it instead of try to replace it with some modern abortion of concrete and steel

Titanic sank on April 15th.

Who cares about demonic Catholic idolatry beautiful structure though which is sad

this, in the past month several churches were attacked all over France

>FAKE FIRE
>GREEN SCREEN
>SCAFFOLDING WAS PRE-PLANTED
>DISAPPEARING SMOKE CLOUDS
>5 CHURCHES WERE ON FIRE TODAY
>ONE OF THE CHURCHES ESCAPED TO ISRAEL
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

You can rebuild it fast, I'm more worried about the vitreaux, you literally need dozens of autists (probably only a couple left in the entire world who know this trade) working 24 hours a day for decades to produce them again.

They'v betrayed their own culture and people and faith and history. You don't get to keep things you don't deserve. That's was just the beginning. It's going to get much worse.

Attached: cn6tn9pt77s21.jpg (720x960, 199K)

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 3.png (302x1347, 333K)

Why not Build a mosque you know a religious structure that represents the major religion

Hol-E-Fuck

I dont want to be that guy that forgots to turn of his electronic devise to restore the building.

kek

THATs a fucked up monday

Attached: 1532775243586.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

And when there is nothing left, they will move to Russia to destroy it like it did with Europe. Only Putin and a thick military line can save eastern europe and russia from total AFRICANIZATION:

Attached: Witch.jpg (1280x1715, 600K)

This is painful.

It's also the day Muhammad was born.

>I just really hope they'll genuinely rebuild it instead of try to replace it with some modern abortion of concrete and steel
Oh we are going to touch on a touchy subject. You know those beautifully ornamented things you saw of the older things? Many of those have been almost completely lost due to no need for them. Therefore it is not taught. Therefore those who know how to do it are becoming increasingly few.
And even more catastrophic. These how to's are not actually being stored either, so those who generationally know how to do it. When they die off. If they don´t pass on that knowledge and know how since it´s not that much used in construction today. Well it gradually vanishes. This is one of the things that the 'commie block' approach has done to advanced construction, especially the beautiful ornamental stuff how it is done whilst maintaining structural integrity.
All of us are hereditary, if you don´t pass it on or store it, it gradually vanishes with people having to reinvent it. Cause the ones who knew it were not necessary enough. Lots of know how like that are being lost constantly. I know a guy who they wanted to do a specific thing. He was paid through the fucking nose cause they could almost find nobody else to do it. They figure out they would like something like that. And then figure out there was so little need for it that those people are dead and gone. There really should be a data bank of just generational know how where if you are about to lose an entire thing like that. It needs to be preserved the how to do it. Before you lack anyone who can actually show you how to do it.

Sorry old Jow Forums would have done the same you are just some newfag fuckhead

Oh so it isn’t just a building? Oh my bad. I thought they said on the news it was wood and stone.... guess the world is fresh out of those....

Not a single life lost, everything else is replaceable. Wake up

God is warning us he is disgusted by idolatry

And he show up this older guy with big background in construction and he did it just perfectly and effortlessly. And the other construction guys were like. Wow you can do it like that. I never realized, that´s fucking clever. HAHAHA. You are never taught it you don´t know how, so if it gets lost. You have to literally reinvent it, and it´s not always as easy as it sounds to reverse engineer stuff like that.

Based fucking Ivan telling it like it is.

while its sad that it burns, it also makes me cringe so hard that we are just as helpless at putting that fire out as we were 500 years ago

fucking fly a couple of forest fire planes over that shit, what the hell, what good does spraying the walls with water do

Wow imagine your culture and “history” could be erased in the fire of one building.... must not have been that strong and great to begin with.....I guess erasing Europeans culture was as easy as mudslimes fucking away their genes....

the concept of erasing history exists in every fucking culture you paranoid white supremacist sperg

You've never created anything in your life worth losing, it's why you can't grasp the severity of this.

Even if it takes 10 000 years, we'll be there

> Not a single life lost, everything else is replaceable

Well no its not. That is probably the worst thing on this whole situation. We cant recreat this old things, even with the knowledge.
We cant even recreate old castles with all the small little details and figueres, handmade.

Today this will costs so fucking much, that no one wants to pay it. So it will be only partial replaced and on the back it will be some concrete shit or glass.

Die and burn.

So you had a problem when they took down NXIM Or maybe when the raided warren jeffery’s FLDS camps? They were a group of people working towards a goal as well.... maybe we should have just continues to let them flick little girls beans.

I'm not saying that all of European history is gone with this one building. I'm saying it's a SYMBOL of what's occurring and will continue to occur in the next few decades if whites don't smarten up.
Are you actually this retarded, or just trolling?

go fedora post somehwere else you filthy homosexual

Who cares about some trash hut in a mudslime nation like france.

Faggots who can't see the value of history and it's legacy should be hanged or gassed, regardless of anything. Pieces of shit.

And don't forget today Mohammed was declared gay as fuck

Attached: 1553099741270.jpg (577x385, 165K)

You’re trash.

christiantoday.com/article/report-warns-of-increasing-anti-christian-hostility-in-france/131788.htm

It was.
Moslems have been chopping heads of statues, assaulting priests, killing priests, and lighting fires in their churches
>Inb4 moslems are victims narrative

What will the French do, when i turns out Moslem dogs did this? A march for Islamic safety?
Kek

IT'S. FUCKING. IDOLATRY.

YOUR CHURCH, THE SPIRIT, IS DEAD LONG AGO. YOU ARE CRYING FOR WOOD AND PAINT, NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

PATHETIC.

CHILDREN RAPED BY THE THOUSANDS? CATHOLICS SILENT.

SOME KEKOLD FREEMASON JEW-CHURCH BURNS DOWN? WAHHHHHHH SO SAD :(((((((((((((

>destroying the past exists in all countries
Oh right i forgot we should destroy the pyramids.
No it certainly doesn't. And Jahiliyyah is a specific thing in islam. They burned down entire libraries if it disagreed with islamic doctrine.
Muslims are even charged with cutting the nose of the sphinx by some. But the khalif at the time said nahh.. probably too important, let´s go burn down a few libraries and stuff instead. They did pilfer the limestone off of the pyramids, and use it for mosques.
Basically the pyramids when they were in their prime, was like a big white pyramid gleaming in the sunlight with a golden capstone. What you see of the pyramids is just the foundation blocks, cause you see the rest was thievingly pilfered.

Syria false flag attack was also around this date

>rebuild it
Perhaps they can, but will they?
I don't think modern France is capable nor are the "locals" willing to allow it. Europe has entered a dark age.

>united people
>a couple private individuals
It's not the same.

We'll never know. It won't even be investigated

Shut up you rootless absolute piece of trash.

Yes, rebuild a mosque, 10x the size, make it beautiful

Attached: 1555270352316.png (700x700, 615K)

They're going to rebuild the third temple there for Macron to rule from as the antichrist.
Jerusalem was just a distraction.

Ok ok Ill say it..
"I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE "
STP !!!!

schlonk schlonk

Attached: 1553721614322.jpg (969x911, 96K)

how about break your fingers and never come back here again

Oh I got ya. You’ve have built cathedrals, you have sculpted art and you have written great literature. Where can I see your great works of art, science or writings?

The rood was made from 1300 beams made from solid trees, the kind of hardwood, old growth that's almost extinct in Europe, and you know the paperpushers in the government won't allow them to replace what was there, and force them to use modern construction methods, which means steal beams. Which the walls probably can't carry.

That's if the walls remain standing. Cathedrals are balancing acts at best. And if they're in any shape to be rebuilt on.

The money and time needed to do this right is staggering. It won't happen in our lifetime, and that's with the French government cooperating.

Your grandkids might see it whole again, in some form. What was there, will never be seen again. It was a wonder of the world, one of the pinnacles of stoneworking, and stood for 800 years. Yeah, it's replacable, but that's not the fucking point.

This is what the Christians did to Pagan Europe, except on a continental scale.

>wiped out before the world.
Implying we don't have detailed recordings of every facet of it.
Implying it can't be reconstructed to be exactly the same.
Implying it hasn't been rebuilt multiple times already, just not as extensively.

I'm genuinely mad that i will never see this as it should stand

Attached: 56980645_199122714395661_6077043518822416384_n[1].jpg (602x960, 57K)

the usa destroyed even more artifacts when your country invaded irak, remember? fucking hypocrite
see irak war you sperging retard, destroying history, ethnic cleansing and scortched earth tactics have been used by EVERY SINGLE CULTURE whether you like it or not, you fucking retard

I'm tired of watching my civilization die. It hurts so much.

Attached: 1553887784610-1.jpg (720x715, 61K)

Some are pretty happy about it.....

Attached: 1555359829433.png (960x792, 464K)

Well then if it’s not worth it to pay financially to rebuild it then what’s the big deal it went away in the first place? Plenty of others things that have been destroyed have been rebuilt even historical things... guess this building just isn’t worth trying then???

>Oh I got ya. You’ve have built cathedrals, you have sculpted art and you have written great literature. Where can I see your great works of art, science or writings?
oh i see
>you didn´t make this personally. Why do you object to it being torn down.
BRILLIANT, arguments will never be the same.

I hope they purge the muzzies and use their bones as mortar
>Muzzies did this

This. Christcucks are the most pathetic of all religions.

I was born today.

Attached: out.webm (320x568, 2.93M)