If you mention it, they will brand you a bigot

It was not the first time:

cruxnow.com/church-in-europe/2019/03/28/vandals-arsonists-target-french-catholic-churches/

Attached: Capture.jpg (846x869, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

invade vandal country

Reddit is pretty sure it was just an electrical thing, nbd.

newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Attached: 10073.jpg (308x374, 23K)

I was really pissed when that happened
antifa, I really liked that church, I think I like st sulpice more than notre dame

They already know it was a fuck up with renovations. Electrical and wood varnish are a bad mix.

800 YEAR
2 WORLD WARS
MULTIPLE REVOLUTIONS
>hurr dur an incompetent renovator killed it
>ON THE WEEK OF FUCKING EASTER

Source? inb4 you have no source

Unconfirmed, but that's the rumors floating around locally. It was under massive reconstruction.

no wonder the french are the first to fall

kind of funny the moment I saw this CCR - Bad moon rising starts playing

"renovations" ie tell the press some shit while we investigate.

Attached: 1555363053881.png (2148x1278, 1.69M)

keep doing this shit

Love to varnish my electricals

This right here. First of all, i never even heard of the attacks against old churches. Secondly, the media was so fast with this narrative that i immediately knew something was off.

Antifa fire attack confirmed. mark my words. The vatican should send in their jesuit assassins imho. Just do it.

There seems to be some seriously talented purveyors of house fires in my country, the billionaires who own half the cities always lose a few of the old houses that are protected because of age, and magically make room for some apartment building or bank. They just leave them standing for a year or two and then poof, they all go up in flames faster than the fire department can get there from five blocks over. That and the Scandinavian Star fire. None of these are ever solved. Maybe someone has learned.

the greco-roman architecture of those statues are beautiful

this

Me too.

Also, on ramadan. Extra virgin desecration.

Jesuits are a husk of what they once were. Francis is a Jesuit. I dont what to think about it.

Attached: 1555364549301.png (729x664, 466K)

Well if you're protestant, all jesuits have sworn a great oath to kill you. Let that sink in for a moment.

>Vandals
DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU ANOTHER LESSON

Attached: FlaviusBelisarius.PNG.png (383x539, 633K)

Well, they’re doing a really fucking piss poor job of it,

Jesuits were NEVER good.

Be the Pope, make no fucking comment about the Notre Dame fire. Nothing.

-If he was sleeping, I guess this shit is not worth waking him up

-If he was awake, he was like, look here bitches I'm watching Game of Thrones! Call Allstate and file a claim and let the French deal with this bullshit!

The Pope is like, can't stop. Won't stop. Time to use up those any time minutes on my cell plan and watch God Father movies all fucking day! Let that mother fucker burn! And someone get me some sandwiches!

Attached: No Comment.png (1200x900, 359K)

Based Belisarius

The Vandals and Goths were the good guys in that war.

Any person with an IQ above 90 (meaning no Libtard in the world) will know that this was a Muslim cunt who set it on fire.

If you haven't heard it, the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jewrusalem is also burning. No bulshit.

Apparently it was a former Mossad jew who "converted" to Islam.

ya but the put it out in a half hour

Yeah, unfortunately.

goes without saying

well when you put it like that

Attached: special relationship.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

It's their sacred rites to burn other churches, bigots.

>just do it

Attached: kike.jpg (894x894, 58K)

fuck ((freemasonry)))

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

He started it, to start a larger fire.
Fuck the beast.

Fuck off chink, fuck krautniggers. DO IT AGAIN JUSTINIAN.

bomp

I bet the russians did it.